Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry maybe I made it sound more like sexual purposes.
Reb probably blames him for damaging her reputation and biting, you know seeing as it's all water off a ducks back to her! She's probably annoyed as he actually grew a pair of balls and sent that message. And so has banned him from her little online world not to cause damage.

Unfortunately the one causing damage is her!
She really is annoying moochin around in her pyjamas peeking satsumas while LEE is made to look like the bad guy
Rebecca face facts your channel is DEAD

Reactions: 9
I never thought I would say this, but I genuinely feel pity for Lee.
He probably enjoyed his time off for a while and in fairness, although sending that message to a lady on here was creepy, he would generally be the calmer attentive parent.
He is attentive to those girls, never seems to snap or bark at them and enjoys cooking etc for them.
He just seems to have lost his bounce, really hope he picks up or gets something that he enjoys whether it’s a job or back to his hobbies or golf.
It sad to see a man emasculated to this extent

Reactions: 19
Ok on insta

She said the girls argue which parent puts which child to bed.
Last night she said s was downstairs as she was older so I assumed f and s now had different bedtimes.

S wanted her mum to put her to bed
Florrie then kicked off whining she wanted her mum to put her to bed.
She sounded bit tired but she has been dragged on a walk.
One of the girls asked if Lee read story
Reb said no daddy says it's too late for a story.
Florrie whined again she wanted mum out her to bed s said no and ran said ok I will put you both to bed.

Now the old lee loved doing bedtime

It all sounds bit odd that suddenly hes putting neither girl to bed.

I can't help but feeling something's up behind the scenes.
Feels like there's tension and an atmosphere and has hardly ever on her stories just a quiet extra in the background.
Even when he tries to sound exited he just sounds flat

Do we think he's worried about the raminator.
OMG ????? The Raminator ????

Reactions: 5
I never thought I would say this, but I genuinely feel pity for Lee.
He probably enjoyed his time off for a while and in fairness, although sending that message to a lady on here was creepy, he would generally be the calmer attentive parent.
He is attentive to those girls, never seems to snap or bark at them and enjoys cooking etc for them.
He just seems to have lost his bounce, really hope he picks up or gets something that he enjoys whether it’s a job or back to his hobbies or golf.
It sad to see a man emasculated to this extent
She might change her channel go under the name miss cannon

Reactions: 1
Just wanted to add.. has anyone seen SJ, Emily, Kate comment on her fomo/woods/personal trainer/fitness/£348 flights post to say she was so so missed on the retreat weekend yet?! ?

Reactions: 12
Brummy posted a blog post today as she was annoyed after getting eyerolls and negative comments about advertising a WW meal over the weekend. She said in it that she has rules that she won't post more that 2 ads a week on her instagram grid and also said that she passed up 2 trips with brands to Disneyland Paris as she had already been herself and didn't want to look greedy. I also saw one of bloggers who does a lot of travel last week said in their stories that they had passed up a trip to Dubai as they didn't feel they were comfortable advertising it as a family friendly destination.

Reactions: 15
Least 10 sheep said no to fitness content on insta.

If it all gets boring let's resort to snap chat fun filters as no one has seen that before.

She said She thourght tonight's blog was great and she hope everyone gives her a thumbs up.

Dino kids must be confused the girls dident wear their kindly gifted snowsuit to the slopes.
Are they on local selling site yet?

There's a undisclosed free buggy 3 wheeler as spotted 2 buggies in the garage looks like a baby jogger summit to me fleur de force has one.

Critique of the vlog

Seen the woods drone footage too many times.
I'm so bored of the woods

Neither the snowsuit or the elemis have been declared kindly gifted.
No mention of dino kids I hope they were not expecting vlog coverage as well as insta.

Surely there was enough elemis and links to count as an ad.

More walks
She waffles a lot and struggles to remember a sentence.
She seems so manic.
I did think the sunset might be a new phone when she said look how it captures colours.

She really does live in her mother's pocket all time shes very insular.

Seems sad see lee follow behind all quiet.
Even sadder to see him looking sad depressed tired slobbing out on the sofa binge eating sweets with no enthusiasm to be on camera or engage.
It felt frosty and cold between them.

She dident tell Florrie off much stealing s eye shadow.

Watching her crack ice
Peel a satsuma
Put the washing on

All boring and not ground-breaking.
The whole frosty cuddle with her and lee felt forced and stages like her mum or sister were trying to get a shot of the snowsuit for the gram.

It wasent really a walk more a photo shoot.

The bit about house never feeling warm I think is true.
Makes sense why shes always wearing a next chunky kind gifted jumper.

Also why they watching evening tv in family room not the blue dungeon in front if the fire.

The wood pile that they said last all year I thinks gone down by half looking at garage shot.

It really is an expensive house to run.

I can't tell about table.
It felt like it was too big for the space inn the kitchen their old set would have been perfect in there.
But I think they got gifted 12 chairs so maybe stored some surplus in garage as they only need 4 and a high chair.
I hated the chairs anyway thourght they looked dated and uncomfy.

Gosh her office looked cheap boring and gloomy.
All her old ikea furniture
Just painted white
Maybe they are broke
Even with white furniture and walls it felt dark and gloomy and mismatched wouldent be inspiring workplace for me.

The utility is awful layout.
Is it normal keep microwave in utility?
Knowing someone died there must feel really creepy as its part if garage.

Least she remembered the bit about the last 5boxes they had to unpack.

Reactions: 9
Ok on insta

She said the girls argue which parent puts which child to bed.
Last night she said s was downstairs as she was older so I assumed f and s now had different bedtimes.

S wanted her mum to put her to bed
Florrie then kicked off whining she wanted her mum to put her to bed.
She sounded bit tired but she has been dragged on a walk.
One of the girls asked if Lee read story
Reb said no daddy says it's too late for a story.
Florrie whined again she wanted mum out her to bed s said no and ran said ok I will put you both to bed.

Now the old lee loved doing bedtime

It all sounds bit odd that suddenly hes putting neither girl to bed.

I can't help but feeling something's up behind the scenes.
Feels like there's tension and an atmosphere and has hardly ever on her stories just a quiet extra in the background.
Even when he tries to sound exited he just sounds flat

Do we think he's worried about the raminator.

No, I don't think that's it. Sadly, I think he has become clinically depressed.

Just wanted to add.. has anyone seen SJ, Emily, Kate comment on her fomo/woods/personal trainer/fitness/£348 flights post to say she was so so missed on the retreat weekend yet?! ?
Was just going to say that, not one of them have liked or commented on her post but they’ve been active on their own social media posting about the weekend... awkward ? I bet they were all having a right good old witch about tit storm Rebs!
They’ll need to keep up the facade for channel mum and be seen to stick together though so those involved will give each other a nod every so often through gritted teeth or a quick “❤?” it’s all about the algorithms lovelies! ??

Reactions: 11
I went out for a brisk 3k run in the woods, I came across this wee belter.

Introducing Meldinator he's here to shape up the Tattlers and make those butts hurt....

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Introducing Meldinator he's here to shape up the Tattlers and make those butts hurt....
View attachment 4218
WOW ! Who knew dippy eggs and chocolate bon bons could give you a physique like that. The Laydee Hobbits will be queuing out the woods for a full "session".........rather than just bashing one out! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
SJ and Jess liked her Sunday woods post, but that seems to be it...

Reactions: 2
Was just going to say that, not one of them have liked or commented on her post but they’ve been active on their own social media posting about the weekend... awkward ? I bet they were all having a right good old witch about tit storm Rebs!
They’ll need to keep up the facade for channel mum and be seen to stick together though so those involved will give each other a nod every so often through gritted teeth or a quick “❤?” it’s all about the algorithms lovelies! ??
I mentioned a good few threads back that I found it strange Amy Being Mum didn’t follow her yet she is local too.. now she does and she’s giving her likes and comments on her posts.. is it a clever ploy by Amy to hopefully get some of Mrs Ms followers as she has a smaller following? Is she following as she wants to have a front row seat to the Shitstorm ?⛈ Express that Edgy is on? Or just plain old solidarity for a fellow CM?! Find the latter hard to believe given she didn’t previously follow her.

Reactions: 7
Oh my god

duck off with your faux fitness claptrap Rebecca

What on Earth makes you think for one second you have any room to be posting anything fitness related?!

If you manage to stick to the gym for say a whole year and actually make real changes to your fitness/body then maybe you can post about your experience but until then just shut up!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
SJ and Jess liked her Sunday woods post, but that seems to be it...
It's really hard on insta to find many pics at all of her at all with other vloggers..

The Google shot I don't know the 3 standing next to her.

I know she did weekend with Louise Emma and Katie but nothing since.

Last public events were

Capri sun London
Ellas kitchen Henley
Google meeting London

Never see her visit ash Reid.
Occasionally Sarah this mama life goes to her.

Reactions: 6

View attachment 4218
Lee will be making his instagram comeback with a photo like this to rival Mrs Ms bathing suit pic ?

“Have a look at this bad boy! Look what wee Lee and his pals have been up to behind the scenes! Me and Rambo absolutely killing it lifting in the oak furniture land gifted dining chairs and time Reb needs to film so it looks legit! I’ll be sharing my own belting meal plans like Mrs M, starting with a checkpea curry soup, 25 dippy eggs and toast and a bag of fizzy laces! Ya wee beauty! Go Floorrrrrriiee!”

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Lee will be making his instagram comeback with a photo like this to rival Mrs Ms bathing suit pic ?

“Have a look at this bad boy! Look what wee Lee and his pals have been up to behind the scenes! Me and Rambo absolutely killing it lifting in the oak furniture land gifted dining chairs and time Reb needs to film so it looks legit! I’ll be sharing my own belting meal plans like Mrs M, starting with a checkpea curry soup, 25 dippy eggs and toast and a bag of fizzy laces! Ya wee beauty! Go Floorrrrrriiee!”
???????????

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.