Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They could move the washing machines/tumble drier to garage like I have and have plenty of room. It’s a lot easier and no noise in utility All they’d need is plumber to fit some pipes and it’s done and then get more cupboard space in utility room.
Absolutely - far better.

Reactions: 3
She can’t think of any interesting and engaging clickbait.. any time it’s vlog like this it’s a “homey/family/pottering/lovely/chicken nugget vlog”.

Drone footage - beautiful but I’ll be honest still skipped through it. The rest has all been on her instagram. She just rehashes the same shite week in week out. She must be back doing her 14 day self care challenge since she was washing her face in this vlog.
Completely agree, I usually love the drone footage but there was a lot of pretty dull views. Mind you they never go any further 'than the woods behind their house' now - what a bloody bore! That said, if it wasn't for the footage, I'd say the quality and content of that vlog was amongst the worst ever on their channel.

Reactions: 9
They are having McDonalds and eating at her parents as they can't remember where the seats are!
The meal last night looked like their house from the family room etc and the lamps they have in there.. I think it will be gone now but I reckon she’s using the old chairs.

Reactions: 2
The meal last night looked like their house from the family room etc and the lamps they have in there.. I think it will be gone now but I reckon she’s using the old chairs.
Maybe keeping them nice for the fab new kitchen about to be gifted???

Can’t understand it myself. If this was my job I would make a list of the beautiful locations/attractions in my area and try and incorporate at least one of these weekly. How long can you keep on mooching in the woods/cleaning etc. How is that content? Her channel could be amazing! Days Florrie is not in nursery take the two little ones different places! It’s really not hard, is she just lazy or do you think she doesn’t care and has got used to doing the same content? I would be putting everything into giving variety and a range of different outings etc. (Providing Poppy is better of course) just don’t get why she’s not doing what many of the other vloggers do
She can’t afford the fuel to go to that places, remember unnecessary journeys is part of no spend January

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Can’t understand it myself. If this was my job I would make a list of the beautiful locations/attractions in my area and try and incorporate at least one of these weekly. How long can you keep on mooching in the woods/cleaning etc. How is that content? Her channel could be amazing! Days Florrie is not in nursery take the two little ones different places! It’s really not hard, is she just lazy or do you think she doesn’t care and has got used to doing the same content? I would be putting everything into giving variety and a range of different outings etc. (Providing Poppy is better of course) just don’t get why she’s not doing what many of the other vloggers do
Absolutely, we've both said before how wonderful her content and channel could be with some effort. She doesn't care.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely, we've both said before how wonderful her content and channel could be with some effort. She doesn't care.
Yes her channel has the potential to go far, considering where she lives. As she loves walking, get out there and show people the walks around. They haven’t been to burn o vat for donkeys (not that I’ve seen online) take her channel from that point of view as if a tourist and she’d get far more viewers. That maybe isn’t appealing to mummy vloggers who want what others do on their channels mind you.

Haha there are ALOT of comments on her recent insta pic where she’s asked if people want to see more fitness content (clutching at straws - tragic) who would prefer a separate account. I wonder how long they will last before she censors them as it’s not really the answer she wanted!!

She really needs to stop now, her behaviour is erratic, inconsistent, awkward and tragic. It’s filled with insincerity and her entire USP has gone (IMO as soon as Pat stopped working) the problem is she doesn’t have the creativity/personality or likeabilty to continue on her own again!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm new to tattle but have to say the majority of threads don't look good for old stuck up Rebecca but what I'd like to know is what has happened to LEE he's lost his sparkle completely and Rebecca just seems disgusted with him

Reactions: 17
Haha there are ALOT of comments on her recent insta pic where she’s asked if people want to see more fitness content (clutching at straws - tragic) who would prefer a separate account. I wonder how long they will last before she censors them as it’s not really the answer she wanted!!
She will ignore the ones saying separate account and say she's had "so, so many messages" saying they want her page full of fitness, because Reb will do what Reb wants to do, without a single care to her loyal followers opinions.

Not to worry sheep, the fitness posts will flood for 2 weeks, she'll fit them around a heap of ads then she'll get bored and it'll go back to "normal" ...snoooze!!

Reactions: 11
Yes her channel has the potential to go far, considering where she lives. As she loves walking, get out there and show people the walks around. They haven’t been to burn o vat for donkeys (not that I’ve seen online) take her channel from that point of view as if a tourist and she’d get far more viewers. That maybe isn’t appealing to mummy vloggers who want what others do on their channels mind you.
Yip, she comes across as lazy nowadays, greedy and wanted a quick and easy buck ....

The drone footage last year when they went on holiday with their friends was amazing. Today's was dull just seeing tree tops. Having said that I'm a City Dweller and the countryside doesn't really do it for me. Once you've seen one tree you've seen them all. lol. apologies to tree huggers. I can't see what they can do to that house to make it vibrant. It's an old person's house. Has no soul and that blooming utility room gives me the creeps knowing some poor bloke was murdered in there. It looks cold. They look cold. They just don't look happy and sparkling like in the old house.

Reactions: 15
Some of the comments from sheep. I’m so jealous of those wonderful walks and tall trees.....yeah we all know trees are tall. Other one asking what boots she’s wearing as fed up ruining her trainers on walks.....haven’t you heard of walking boots/trainers ?‍♀

• Haha
I'm new to tattle but have to say the majority of threads don't look good for old stuck up Rebecca but what I'd like to know is what has happened to LEE he's lost his sparkle completely and Rebecca just seems disgusted with him
Hi and welcome! Yip, think they took his personality same time as he got the snip. Seriously though, he's been like that a long while in my opinion. :)

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.