Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies, whether you're silent or whether you've posted. And to say please don't feel upset or embarrassed if you've been drawn into the unessecary sales / unattainable lifestyle trap. Many of us have, myself included.

It's been suggested that we are 15 twats / dickheads on this site. All we really are is a bunch of men / women that feel aggreaved that items are being incorrectly advertised and are not complient with advertising guidelines.
The target audience (the majority of which are young Mums) are watching a day in the life of another young Mum for support and solidarity but are just being given misleading advertisments and untrue gushing reviews about products that are being pushed. It's a while new 'salesman' approach and it's morally very questionable.

This isn't real life, it's all so false and people are being made to feel inadequate or like they're failing somehow for not having such a 'perfect' set up.

It's also morally very questionable about the children's involvement in all of this. The children have no say over what images or footage of them goes out online. Their safely is often put at risk with all the over sharing of information. The Internet is not a safe place.

Sorry, I didn't intent to write so much. I just wanted to say hello and welcome the newbies. This forum exists because people have tried to make contact with real, genuine concerns over all of the above but have been blocked / deleted repeatedly.
Hello - I’m a silent one that loves reading all the honest and usually very entertaining comments! You guys never let me down!! In a serious note I am in agreement with the majority of what is said ??? wow - that’s my first post done ....

• Heart
Reactions: 40
That’s what she was banking on - arse licking from the sheep telling her how wonderful she looks. Yawn...... zzzzzzz
I just can’t imagine having to seek validation from a bunch of strangers on the internet.. quite sad really for someone who’s supposedly a grown woman. What is this teaching her girls though?! Would she ba happy with her girls posing in there swimwear in several years time to gain compliments from random people on the internet?! And the girls will see that post, all she’s teaching them that doing that is ok. Just what goes on in that brain of hers?!

Reactions: 18
I think Brummy paid, but was accused of it being gifted x
Maybe it was Paris? She definitely had a gifted/paid partnership with them, I remember thinking how she really did sound so grateful, as any normal person would! ?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
I think the swimwear shot was aimed at the sheep who will see all the other vloggers in their swimsuits today so they will associate Rebs as still part of that group.
Not sure the other Channel Mummies will be so thrilled though.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah she looks great but let’s not forget that we know she rarely eats breakfast and her lunch/dinner portions are tiny. Every time Lee shows himself cooking dinner for the whole family I always think I could eat that entire thing myself no problem ? Most people could probably get that small after 3 kids if they barely ate.

Reactions: 17
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
I’m glad she confident in her body and she doing her best to look after herself. I admire her for that.
But here’s the thing.

FIFTEEN THREADS. all with at least 1000 posts.
At least 15’000 posts and maybe 100 of them will mention her weight or looks.

Oh Mrs Meldrum, can I call you “Nice Rack Rebbie” now we’re all mates.. ? there’s a compliment before the real tit. ?
if you’ve learn only one thing from us let it be this. You’re beautiful. But if that’s only externally. Does it matter.
That mirror will show a reflection that will eventually change, for us all.
makeup, fake tan, hair, expensive creams, but what’s happening on the inside that’s got you SO VERY popular on what is basically a trash thread?!
Sad really.

Reactions: 19
75 users liked/(y) my post asking people to make themselves known and that's probably not counting people who have been reading here since then or chose not to make a username (still a silent viewer). I think she likes to think it's only around 15 of us to make herself feel better lol
On another note, a Florida trip is definitely in the works. No doubt will be a freebie. Stay tuned as to whether they learned anything at all from the Paris disaster but i foresee another meltdown unless they film nothing at all and that won't be happening if it is "kindly gifted":rolleyes:
Remember when it comes to Rebecca and Lee, "If you give a mouse a cookie, it'll want a glass of milk". They're always on the hunt for bigger and better freebies and are extremely selfish and entitled.
I would keep screenshotting your post and the amount of likes and posting it to this thread so she can see how many people there are!!

Reactions: 9
Yeh your right I’m wondering if maybe Disney wanted to appeal to the working class families with that gift , many people still think of a Disney trip as a rich persons holiday, brummymummy is so down to earth that people would think yeh we could go there , and look into going , it’s actually a smart move from Disney .
Brummymummy is not down to earth though..she did an ad for ww ready meal earlier & TWO people hated on her for it out of thousands of likes & she’s had a cry & a winge on stories about it ?‍♀

Reactions: 3
Maybe it was Paris? She definitely had a gifted/paid partnership with them, I remember think how she really did sound so grateful, as any normal person would! ?
She had a trip to Disney world that she said was gifted by Disney but other people on here have said she originally said she paid for it but then said it was in partnership with Disney so it’s unclear which aspects she paid and which were gifted. She went to Disneyland Paris in October for Halloween which she paid for but because of Reb’s DLP shitstorm around the same time people then questioned whether it was gifted and undeclared liked Reb’s was. She was so incensed (understandably!) as she had actually paid for it that she actually posted her receipt!!!

Reactions: 3
To be honest, she’d probably appeal to her demographic if she revealed that she uses fake tan/other methods and thus make her more relatable.
I can’t believe that her skin holds to tan that long, especially where she lives. Perhaps she is ashamed of admitting she tans?

Cue Reb recommending tried and tested products perhaps?
I live in her area and my freckles never last like her tan. ?

Reactions: 5
Maybe it was Paris? She definitely had a gifted/paid partnership with them, I remember think how she really did sound so grateful, as any normal person would! ?
I just remember her being upset with being asked and said that she would post receipts if needed. Which makes sense tbh, she was getting tarred with the same brush as Reb which is unfair if she did pay!

Reactions: 4
Brummymummy is not down to earth though..she did an ad for ww ready meal earlier & TWO people hated on her for it out of thousands of likes & she’s had a cry & a winge on stories about it ?‍♀
I think more than two people complained about it. At least Brummymummy didn’t delete and block all of the negative comments, she responded to them respectfully.

Reactions: 6
Oh Mrs M, we love you so so much, and you really care about us. Can we give you a hug????

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I watched just a few videos in the past as I was never a big fan of hers and at that time found her ok and somehow relatable. Now reading through this thread and seeing her recent tragic stunts, I can't believe that brands still offer her any kind of promotional work... Shock!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Iv just come back from centre parcs I’m a 18/20 and got Sainsbury’s costume, nobody looks at you there to busy with the kids, I don’t worry about my appearance there no makeup for a week and live in my leggings it’s ace enjoy

Haha I I’m not reb! I’m going to centreparcs at the end of this month and have honestly bought every swimsuit on the high street in an attempt to look half decent and not the size of a whale. Seeing reb in it today on Insta looks nowt like how I look in it

Reactions: 13
Charlotte Louise Taylor was gifted a Disney world resort florida holiday a few years ago so I don’t think that’s the case ? could be wrong though!
Charlotte does put a lot of effort into her editing tho! Even just her weekly vlogs always look good!

Reactions: 2
I actually think it makes her feel good for others to feel crap.
All the bragging about houses holidays body clothes make up.
She's like the plastics from mean girls
She wants praise
She wants people aspire to her or be jealous
She need s constant attentions
She can't say sorry or admit shes wrong
She lacks empathy
She lacks patiance
She always wants her own way
She always plays the victim
Never accept a responsability
Deflects blame to others trolls safaya you name it.
She's so critical
She's had so many things most people dream of yet she never seems happy Or appreciates it.

She's a narcastic nightmare
I pity her freinds and family.
Complete narcissist.
Yeah she looks great but let’s not forget that we know she rarely eats breakfast and her lunch/dinner portions are tiny. Every time Lee shows himself cooking dinner for the whole family I always think I could eat that entire thing myself no problem ? Most people could probably get that small after 3 kids if they barely ate.
I don't feel so bad now, used to think when he cooked lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.