Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does look good in the Insta...
But I can't ignore those god awful tan lines!

Also, if the best thing someone can say about you is that you've got a nice figure...that says everything right?
She's a Barbie girl in a Barbie world.
Made of plastic its fantastic
You can brush my hair with a Dyson airbrush (kindly gifted)
You can watch me everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I think I would be pretty gutted if people told me I was pretty on the outside but vile on the inside! That’s got to hurt, she couldn’t care less about changing that sadly though
She doesnt care though as shes in a very superficial industry all about the aesthetics.
She honestly will think now that all the tattlers think she's stunning and thats why we are all talk about her. We are jealous because we are all big and fat with no teeth?
If you're reading Reb, that isn't the case.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
A few chick peas in a bowl for her? Hardly a family meal?
She hates doing separate meals .
She feels her and kids should eat same things

S eats tomato soup
F and p a pitta bread
Her chickpea salad
No one knows if she fed lee.

Reb and lee had Indian takeaway for tea
Maccy d's last night.

This fits in with

No spend jan
Healthy eating
And meal planning/ home cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 28
The look on Daddy cannons face though ?
Yep it's look you give a small child
Please put your annoying toy down at the dinner table.
Sister looked unimpressed too.

She has to prove to other mummy vloggers than life in Bonnie Scotland's as good as the retreat.

Reactions: 9
She doesnt care though as shes in a very superficial industry all about the aesthetics.
She honestly will think now that all the tattlers think she's stunning and thats why we are all talk about her. We are jealous because we are all big and fat with no teeth?
If you're reading Reb, that isn't the case.
I do think she’s pretty but I think ive made it pretty clear to her (if she reads here that is ?) that I dislike her because of her personality, shady behaviour and inability to have empathy or treat her followers with respect. I am in no way jealous of her because of how she looks. I’m happy with how I look (most of the time as we can never be 100% happy) I would actually rather be an ugly fucker and be kind anyway than be attractive and hideous on the inside. I can see what you’re saying though with lots of people complimenting her looks. If that’s all anyone had good to say about me though I would be gutted

Reactions: 8
Ahhh if only I was witty enough @Kermit !
A fun house/murder house rhyme would be quite lovely...
I'll get my Hobbit to work on it asap whilst I potter about.

Reactions: 4
The Instagram picture today she does look lovely. Doesn’t she just know it though. I honestly think she thinks she’s the bees knees, she wouldn’t do all those silly tea pot and jumpers over knuckles poses if she didn’t. I can’t imagine posting on my Facebook a pose like that. Those kind of posts are nothing more than a tell me how good I look/fishing for compliments Interaction. She is beautiful on the outside without a doubt. However, what matters is what’s on the inside and that is what we can all see. Thank goodness there are other like minded people who can see it and get that gut feeling about her. I had the feeling for quite a while with the stubborn/stuck up and stomp my feet attitude, but just thought maybe it was good to be so confident. Thank goodness I saw the ? light!
You’ve hit the nail on the head. What is it about the jumper over the knuckles pose? This is it. I know a few people who do this and it irritates the hell out of me.

Reactions: 7
If Reb for one minute thinks I'm jealous of her looks..oh my I'd pee my #gifted #next pants! She's not ugly, I've said she's attractive, for a middle aged woman.

As it is I'd rather be known as a good mum and kind person than someone who looks ok in a free swimming costume.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That’s what she was banking on - arse licking from the sheep telling her how wonderful she looks. Yawn...... zzzzzzz
And no mention of the fact that is clearly a fake tan!! Why would you put this up for all to see if you were being so badly trolled? Answer - you arent, not to mention you’ve Set up your account so no one can be anything but wow look at your amazing body in your ad/gifted swimwear that’s not been made clear!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Fun house whole lot of fun
Gifts to be won.

Must remember the rest
Wacky!
Fun!
Crazy!
It's outrageous!
Fun house, a whole lot of fun,
prizes to be won.

It's the real crazy show where anything goes.

Fun house, it's a quiz,
it's a race, a real wacky place,

Use your body and your brain
if you wanna play the game

Googled it. Couldn’t remember the second parts ??

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Ahh it's been ages since we seen the real fire
Totallly vacuous

Armdilo /Dime bar crunch on the outside.
Dumb Balance is restored
Still no log basket.... She'll be painting that fireplace white yet looking at her pinterest. ???

Reactions: 4
Can anyone help? I’ve just tried to copy Edgys fab lunch recipe but I cannot for the life of me find any checkpeas or peper in Sainsbury’s!

Actually it’s ok, il send her a DM and ask ?
Don’t forget the avacado! ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.