Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s never fake tanned ... Yeah she’s definitely some magical being who’s skin cells don’t shed ?
That’s a fake tan that’s been applied at home badly blended, just to stop so abruptly, that’s my guess.
Hardly any places do manual tans these days as it takes so much longer appointment times, and only 20 mins for a spray tan.
And if it was a tanning bed tan,as someone who used to use them quite frequently ?, surely she would wear smaller knickers to avoid the obvious lines?

Reactions: 3
Charlotte Louise Taylor was gifted a Disney world resort florida holiday a few years ago so I don’t think that’s the case ? could be wrong though!
I’m not saying people don’t get gifted Disney trips I’m saying they are unlikely to get gifted by Disney. I suspect most of them are gifted them via holiday companies such as Thomas cook, virgin etc or some other tourist organisation. Brummymummyof2 was gifted disneyworld trip by Disney themselves apparently but she is VERY lucky

Reactions: 4
I can not get my head around her standing taking that pic and posting it for anything other than a stealth boast. Fair enough if she'd ever been big and lost weight and shaped up but she's always been genetically naturally small there's nothing amazing about anything she has done. It's so narcisstic. And the thing that fucks me off is the women now posting comments praising her and slating themselves when she's naturally like that. She nor her mum or her sister are tall nor big they seem to have fast metabolism and are naturally petite. So it's a piss take other women now posting that she's goals when they likely have completely different natural shapes and builds.

I mean she said yday shed do food diary. Showed breakfast but talked us through lunch. Which how do we know it's true. Then slung dinner as she obviously didn't want to show the McDonald's. It's the least inspiring post or body confidence post she could of done for her followers sake. I bet loads feel tit now.

Reactions: 28
Ah dammit! It’s actually really lovely.
She has a nice shape.
Yeah it’s a really flattering swimming costume.

That’s a fake tan that’s been applied at home badly blended, just to stop so abruptly, that’s my guess.
Hardly any places do manual tans these days as it takes so much longer appointment times, and only 20 mins for a spray tan.
And if it was a tanning bed tan,as someone who used to use them quite frequently ?, surely she would wear smaller knickers to avoid the obvious lines?
I think the filter she’s used on the photo has made the difference in colour a lot worse than it probably is!
It’s probably fake tan she’s done on her legs herself as she knew she was going swimming today.

Yeah it’s a really flattering swimming costume.

I think the filter she’s used on the photo has made the difference in colour a lot worse than it probably is!
It’s probably fake tan she’s done on her legs herself as she knew she was going swimming today.
I agree with you on the filter, but tbh, who can actually be hooped doing that?! As long as the bikini area is tidy, not like the tan will last in the chlorine

Reactions: 2
295 comments saying how amazing she looks,
I can not get my head around her standing taking that pic and posting it for anything other than a stealth boast. Fair enough if she'd ever been big and lost weight and shaped up but she's always been genetically naturally small there's nothing amazing about anything she has done. It's so narcisstic. And the thing that fucks me off is the women now posting comments praising her and slating themselves when she's naturally like that. She nor her mum or her sister are tall nor big they seem to have fast metabolism and are naturally petite. So it's a piss take other women now posting that she's goals when they likely have completely different natural shapes and builds.

I mean she said yday shed do food diary. Showed breakfast but talked us through lunch. Which how do we know it's true. Then slung dinner as she obviously didn't want to show the McDonald's. It's the least inspiring post or body confidence post she could of done for her followers sake. I bet loads feel tit now.
[/QUOTE
100% agree, yes she has an amazing figure for someone who has had 3 children (and she knows it, hence posting the pic so she can read through the the 295 comments all telling her how amazing she looks) but she hasn’t had to work at it through diet and exercise.

Complete understand someone posting a pic to show progress if they had lost weight/toned up through sheer hard work but to post a pic when you naturally look like that anyway - boasting and fishing for compliments ?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
that Swimsuit is on next now - or a very similar one if not
Reb that you?

Jk jk
OH NO!! I’ve just spotted a sheep’s comment with the #mrsmeldrumlooksstunning HELP! Wtf is wrong with these people?? So cringey she literally could not give two shits about you!

Reactions: 5
She does look great but she knows she does and she also knows that it will get her a rise from the sheep, endless compliments and praise to increase her engagement. Body confidence is a relatable topic, especially at this time of year when everyone is on the get fit band wagon. This will go the same way as no spend January, she did this new yuuur new me and also when she started slimming world then gave up after 2 weeks stating she’s “all about the cake life, life’s too short, eat the cake.” I know a lot of people do it and post their progress pictures online but they’ve usually worked really hard to achieve their bodies and actually put the effort in and here’s Rebecca after 10 days blowing her own trumpet because she’s been to the gym once and did a few workouts at home. She’s after some free gym gear! I call an ad or gym related freebie coming up soon, from another brand stupid enough to kindly gift them to her. If there isn’t i’ll post a picture of myself in a swim suit ?
I assumed she was in gym kit because Emily Norris did an ad in F&F/Tesco clothing the other day and she wants a piece of that action!

Haha I I’m not reb! I’m going to centreparcs at the end of this month and have honestly bought every swimsuit on the high street in an attempt to look half decent and not the size of a whale. Seeing reb in it today on Insta looks nowt like how I look in it

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’m not saying people don’t get gifted Disney trips I’m saying they are unlikely to get gifted by Disney. I suspect most of them are gifted them via holiday companies such as Thomas cook, virgin etc or some other tourist organisation. Brummymummyof2 was gifted disneyworld trip by Disney themselves apparently but she is VERY lucky
Yeh your right I’m wondering if maybe Disney wanted to appeal to the working class families with that gift , many people still think of a Disney trip as a rich persons holiday, brummymummy is so down to earth that people would think yeh we could go there , and look into going , it’s actually a smart move from Disney .

Reactions: 2
I'm all for women supporting women and all that, but some folk label themselves as doing that, when in actual fact it's just a tactic to gain popularity and have their egos massaged. Some of these so called 'influencers' are the worst for it, and it's scary the amount of vulnerable women following them who hang on their every word, feeling horribly inadequate as a result of the crap that these numpties spout. I would never take away from someone the fact that they look great, but why is that some of the folk commenting praise Mrs R for looking amazing, while making someone else feel like rubbish?

I find this quite sad really!

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Managed to lose most of my post ??‍♀ Anyway what I was saying is that yes she looks great (she knows that though, which is why she’s posted it so she can read through the 295 comments telling her how amazing she looks) but she doesn’t look like that through months of sheer hard work from dieting and exercising.

I can completely understand someone posting a swimsuit pic for progress if say they had worked really hard at it to lose weight and tone up but she hasn’t, she’s naturally slim! So all that pic says to me is that she’s boasting and fishing for compliments ?

Reactions: 21
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies, whether you're silent or whether you've posted. And to say please don't feel upset or embarrassed if you've been drawn into the unessecary sales / unattainable lifestyle trap. Many of us have, myself included.

It's been suggested that we are 15 twats / dickheads on this site. All we really are is a bunch of men / women that feel aggreaved that items are being incorrectly advertised and are not complient with advertising guidelines.
The target audience (the majority of which are young Mums) are watching a day in the life of another young Mum for support and solidarity but are just being given misleading advertisments and untrue gushing reviews about products that are being pushed. It's a while new 'salesman' approach and it's morally very questionable.

This isn't real life, it's all so false and people are being made to feel inadequate or like they're failing somehow for not having such a 'perfect' set up.

It's also morally very questionable about the children's involvement in all of this. The children have no say over what images or footage of them goes out online. Their safely is often put at risk with all the over sharing of information. The Internet is not a safe place.

Sorry, I didn't intent to write so much. I just wanted to say hello and welcome the newbies. This forum exists because people have tried to make contact with real, genuine concerns over all of the above but have been blocked / deleted repeatedly.
I just wanted to say hi to all the newbies, whether you're silent or whether you've posted. And to say please don't feel upset or embarrassed if you've been drawn into the unessecary sales / unattainable lifestyle trap. Many of us have, myself included.

It's been suggested that we are 15 twats / dickheads on this site. All we really are is a bunch of men / women that feel aggreaved that items are being incorrectly advertised and are not complient with advertising guidelines.
The target audience (the majority of which are young Mums) are watching a day in the life of another young Mum for support and solidarity but are just being given misleading advertisments and untrue gushing reviews about products that are being pushed. It's a while new 'salesman' approach and it's morally very questionable.

This isn't real life, it's all so false and people are being made to feel inadequate or like they're failing somehow for not having such a 'perfect' set up.

It's also morally very questionable about the children's involvement in all of this. The children have no say over what images or footage of them goes out online. Their safely is often put at risk with all the over sharing of information. The Internet is not a safe place.

Sorry, I didn't intent to write so much. I just wanted to say hello and welcome the newbies. This forum exists because people have tried to make contact with real, genuine concerns over all of the above but have been blocked / deleted repeatedly.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.