Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think more than two people complained about it. At least Brummymummy didn’t delete and block all of the negative comments, she responded to them respectfully.
Agreed. I wouldn't have insta stories personally because she did a big post in the comments, but she didn't block and delete so I'm happy with that!

Melds was in the comments too! Wonder if they are all superficial after DLP?

Reactions: 3
How illiterate is this woman????. Seriously unprofessional when she lists the ingredients with spelling errors!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Beef curry for tea, just up the lane to mummy and daddy. I don't think daddy cannon like being filmed eating. What a pain it must be... It's like having a kid with a new toy at the table... Everyone looks well pissed off she's such a lazy mare for content isn't she?

Truly nasty slap in the face to her followers that complimented her earlier,...off she goes and stuffs her face. Poor sheep.

Reactions: 4
Tonight’s a curry but it’s ok as her dad bought or made it so it’s fine for no spend January. For most families no spend means just that, tightening the belt and going without treats, but not the Meldrums; between the freebies and her family it’s spend it likes it’s water, except others are buying it! She just needs to give up the no spend joke. It’s extremely insulting now. I’m unfollowing for even for the sake of following along here, so will rely on others to update.

Reactions: 9
The Instagram picture today she does look lovely. Doesn’t she just know it though. I honestly think she thinks she’s the bees knees, she wouldn’t do all those silly tea pot and jumpers over knuckles poses if she didn’t. I can’t imagine posting on my Facebook a pose like that. Those kind of posts are nothing more than a tell me how good I look/fishing for compliments Interaction. She is beautiful on the outside without a doubt. However, what matters is what’s on the inside and that is what we can all see. Thank goodness there are other like minded people who can see it and get that gut feeling about her. I had the feeling for quite a while with the stubborn/stuck up and stomp my feet attitude, but just thought maybe it was good to be so confident. Thank goodness I saw the ? light!

Reactions: 13
Maybe it was Paris? She definitely had a gifted/paid partnership with them, I remember think how she really did sound so grateful, as any normal person would! ?
Brummy was gifted by Disney for her summer Disney World trip.

She had paid to go DLP the week before Reb for halloween she had spoke about it for a while and was excited she come home around the day seldrums went and because of Reb and the whole not being honest, people then started asking/accusing her of not paying.

I think Brummy was really annoyed because she had been completely honest and excited when Disney had approached her about her holiday to Disney world I remember her talking on stories about having meeting with them about the trip she was really excited and very grateful and had been honest about paying for her own trip to DLP.

Edit sorry see this has been answered was still catching up

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen one of her 3 no meat meals this week yet? ?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her vloggy buddies who are on their jollies were jumping about in cossies having a rare old time. Suddenly Mrs M is in a swimsuit showing off her body and bleating on about body confidence (she looks great) but it’s all a bit “I don’t care that you are off playing without me...look at MEEEEE”
I saw this and actually Lol’d. I immediately thought Reb is only in her swim costume because MummyDaddyme had just posted. I think Reb is having some kind of business breakdown to post stuff she’s been posting recently. Illogical, random, defensive, immediately repnding to rattle. That lady cray !

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The Instagram picture today she does look lovely. Doesn’t she just know it though. I honestly think she thinks she’s the bees knees, she wouldn’t do all those silly tea pot and jumpers over knuckles poses if she didn’t. I can’t imagine posting on my Facebook a pose like that. Those kind of posts are nothing more than a tell me how good I look/fishing for compliments Interaction. She is beautiful on the outside without a doubt. However, what matters is what’s on the inside and that is what we can all see. Thank goodness there are other like minded people who can see it and get that gut feeling about her. I had the feeling for quite a while with the stubborn/stuck up and stomp my feet attitude, but just thought maybe it was good to be so confident. Thank goodness I saw the ? light!
She’s actually very ordinary in real life, just like the rest of us?

Reactions: 6
She’s actually very ordinary in real life, just like the rest of us?
Yeah & us Tattlers feeding her ego even more saying how beautiful she is will not help that head deflate! I bet she’s loving it! Credit where it’s due & all that but she gets enough wondrous praise from her sheep on her Insta ?

Reactions: 12
The first video I watched of hers was a Primark haul and she was sat there holding these pants and tops up talking about how it was a size 6 or 8 or she ''had to go a size up and get a 10" and I was looking at her and scratching my head, puzzled as to how she thought she could fit into such small clothes as she looked so chubby in the face, neck and shoulders (shoulders due to clothing). Then she did the try on and I saw that she wasn't fat. My point is.. all I keep reading on tattle is how great she looks in her costume today? she will be loving this! She doesnt care that you all don't like her personality, she will think you are all jealous because you all think shes so attractive and slim? I think today is probably "confirming" to her that we are all jealous of her. How annoying. I just want to say.. I for one am not jealous.. unless she is in a swimming costume she looks bloated, puffy and overweight.

Reactions: 10
The first video I watched of hers was a Primark haul and she was sat there holding these pants and tops up talking about how it was a size 6 or 8 or she ''had to go a size up and get a 10" and I was looking at her and scratching my head, puzzled as to how she thought she could fit into such small clothes as she looked so chubby in the face, neck and shoulders (shoulders due to clothing). Then she did the try on and I saw that she wasn't fat. My point is.. all I keep reading on tattle is how great she looks in her costume today? she will be loving this! She doesnt care that you all don't like her personality, she will think you are all jealous because you all think shes so attractive and slim? I think today is probably "confirming" to her that we are all jealous of her. How annoying. I just want to say.. I for one am not jealous.. unless she is in a swimming costume she looks bloated, puffy and overweight.
Well said! ?

Reactions: 2
I think I would be pretty gutted if people told me I was pretty on the outside but vile on the inside! That’s got to hurt, she couldn’t care less about changing that sadly though

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m not jealous of her in anyway. Not her body/looks/house/job/family - nothing!
I actually pity her a lot of the time.
Her post today in her swimming costume was for an ego boost, to drum up engagement and to sow the seeds for the next round of adverts.
She’s talking about eating more healthy- que the paid partnerships with hello fresh/graze box/hydrate mate etc
It’s alllllllllllll for business. All for dolla!
She’s tiny, naturally petite. Someone who can eat tit and do no exercise and stay small. She’s done noting to achieve how she looks - it’s just good luck and genetics.

Reactions: 12
Iv just come back from centre parcs I’m a 18/20 and got Sainsbury’s costume, nobody looks at you there to busy with the kids, I don’t worry about my appearance there no makeup for a week and live in my leggings it’s ace enjoy
Thank you - it’s our fourth visit so I’m clued up :) still feel like a whale!

Is she tiny though? See this confuses me as she looks puffy in the face/neck area.

Reactions: 2
Can anyone help? I’ve just tried to copy Edgys fab lunch recipe but I cannot for the life of me find any checkpeas or peper in Sainsbury’s!

Actually it’s ok, il send her a DM and ask ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Ahh it's been ages since we seen the real fire
Totallly vacuous

Armdilo /Dime bar crunch on the outside.
Dumb Balance is restored

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She does look good in the Insta...
But I can't ignore those god awful tan lines!

Also, if the best thing someone can say about you is that you've got a nice figure...that says everything right?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.