Mrs Meldrum #15 No Spend Jan, A Tango Filter Tan, Will Anyone Be At Home For The Tesco Man?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Brummy mummy is honest she paid for last disney trip but I think she's been gifted in past.

Wonder if reb delete that old vlog.

That tan is either fake or sunbed as last sunshine holiday was pre move house in October.

Lovely colourful patio they have
That garden will need some work and maintenance.
The outside stonework looks peach unless it's orange filter.

The police and home insurance will love her if anything went wrong

As shes advertised her home layout
What gadgets are in each room
Where the camera are
How they work
Brand and model
Anyone techie could hack them
Their real time whereabouts
Real time they on holiday
That her children play unattended
Advertised their weekly schedule locals will know which school or groups ect

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be honest, she’d probably appeal to her demographic if she revealed that she uses fake tan/other methods and thus make her more relatable.
I can’t believe that her skin holds to tan that long, especially where she lives. Perhaps she is ashamed of admitting she tans?

Cue Reb recommending tried and tested products perhaps?
All the huns would love a self tan video.
They all the grey squad too

But last video said she's moving away from grey

But the family room
Poppys room
All the oakland furniture is grey!

I bet kitchen will go grey. Was it 3 or 4 she run as she seems confused.

Is the fit bit or Garmin not working as shes not blasted how many steps.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don’t like Mrs M pic of swimsuit and saying she’s aiming for body confidence this year. For having 3 kids she looks in great shape, and there’s no need to pose in swim suit looking for the admiration of sheep. If she really needed to loose weight then I’d understand.

We already know that People have felt inadequate follow Mrs M and others similar to her. She has a great figure but she also has many women looking up to her. And I personally think with the platform she has she has some kind of responsibility that comes with that. Someone struggling with weight issues or an eating disorder looking at her constantly on different diets could really mess with their heads.
I’m not saying it’s fully down to her but if she had any ounce of common sense she would be a little more mindful about what she says and does regarding her weight. All well and good exercising to stay healthy but I do think she should be more careful. And she has three daughters too!

Reactions: 15
I wonder how long this comment will last?
Nothing inspiring about her, she’s as disengenuous as they come. I’m sure we’ve all stood in front of our mirrors taking swimsuit selfies but posting them online fishing for compliments is just another emotionally needy narcissistic trait, they need it as much as they need oxygen. She thrives on the praise to make how she really feels inside, feel better.

Reactions: 17
I actually think it makes her feel good for others to feel crap.
All the bragging about houses holidays body clothes make up.
She's like the plastics from mean girls
She wants praise
She wants people aspire to her or be jealous
She need s constant attentions
She can't say sorry or admit shes wrong
She lacks empathy
She lacks patiance
She always wants her own way
She always plays the victim
Never accept a responsability
Deflects blame to others trolls safaya you name it.
She's so critical
She's had so many things most people dream of yet she never seems happy Or appreciates it.

She's a narcastic nightmare
I pity her freinds and family.

Reactions: 25
Is the fit bit or Garmin not working as shes not blasted how many steps.
Maybe her Fitbit is hiding in the same place as the kids Garmin watches that they wear like every day....the same watches they haven't been photographed wearing since the ad!

Now of course since it's been posted on here I expect a photo with the girls wearing their watches almost immediately....go puppet go!!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I actually think it makes her feel good for others to feel crap.
All the bragging about houses holidays body clothes make up.
She's like the plastics from mean girls
She wants praise
She wants people aspire to her or be jealous
She need s constant attentions
She can't say sorry or admit shes wrong
She lacks empathy
She lacks patiance
She always wants her own way
She always plays the victim
Never accept a responsability
Deflects blame to others trolls safaya you name it.
She's so critical
She's had so many things most people dream of yet she never seems happy Or appreciates it.

She's a narcastic nightmare
I pity her freinds and family.
I agree with all of this!

Reactions: 7
We already know that People have felt inadequate follow Mrs M and others similar to her. She has a great figure but she also has many women looking up to her. And I personally think with the platform she has she has some kind of responsibility that comes with that. Someone struggling with weight issues or an eating disorder looking at her constantly on different diets could really mess with their heads.
I’m not saying it’s fully down to her but if she had any ounce of common sense she would be a little more mindful about what she says and does regarding her weight. All well and good exercising to stay healthy but I do think she should be more careful. And she has three daughters too!

Someone has actually commented saying they feel bad for looking the way they do now after seeing her in a swim suit and they’ve only had 2 kids ? She’s talking about body confidence and McDonald’s in the same post for goodness sake, she contradicts herself constantly. Such a confusing message she’s sending out with so many people that do look up to her. She has no idea and doesn’t care less who she is affecting by these erratic posts of hers

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Maybe her Fitbit is hiding in the same place as the kids Garmin watches that they wear like every day....the same watches they haven't been photographed wearing since the ad!

Now of course since it's been posted on here I expect a photo with the girls wearing their watches almost immediately....go puppet go!!
She had a purple one on in the pic of her on her stories I’m sure it is. Not seen one with the kids though. We ALL seen through that instantly

Reactions: 2
She had a purple one on in the pic of her on her stories I’m sure it is. Not seen one with the kids though. We ALL seen through that instantly
But she says exercise doesnt count unless you have your fit bit on

• Haha
Reactions: 5
OMG I’m new to this forum and I cannot believe why and how people have the time and the energy to post utter rubbish. Tbh I’m not a fan but bloody hell some of the comments are cruel, personal and so rude towards her family. If she did go to the retreat then you would be slagging her off, ooh she’s left her kids now etc etc. She cannot win! Yes she probably reads this forum and how do you think it makes her feel? Just leave her alone and let her get on with her life and you get on with yours. I suffer from mental heath problems and if I was reading stuff on here about me, it would affect me so much so let’s all be kind and think about how she must be feeling. Of course post constructive criticism but not nasty, unnecessary personal comments which can have an impact on someone’s life and wellbeing. And no, I don’t know her, I’m not a “sheep” and I do sometimes watch her you tube channel (silent viewer) if I have chance between being a working mom and having a life. No need for nasty comments for me posting this just want to get my point across like many of you do and I hope you understand that.
I’m just going to repost my own response to Meldrum sympathisers from now on ??‍♀ Blows my mind someone isn’t a fan but cares enough to criticise. Weird ??‍♀

Reactions: 18
If it is a freebie then I don’t know who’ll be gifting it as it definitely won’t be Disney themselves, you have to work INCREDIBLY hard to get recognised as someone that Disney would seem worthy of gifting free trips, normally specific Disney vloggers (Tim Tracker) or travel vloggers (Bucket List family) both of whom have a HUGE following, way bigger than Rebs and produce exceptional, flawless content. The Bucket List family in particular are brilliant. They did a 30 stays in 30 days promotion with Disney year before last where they were at Disney world for 30 days staying in a different Disney resort each night, the work that went into what they filmed was immense, their vlogs are a huge production bigger than anything seen could imagine let alone be capable of. So I can assure you all Disney would have no interest in gifting anything to anyone as small and amateur as her
Charlotte Louise Taylor was gifted a Disney world resort florida holiday a few years ago so I don’t think that’s the case ? could be wrong though!

Someone has actually commented saying they feel bad for looking the way they do now after seeing her in a swim suit and they’ve only had 2 kids ? She’s talking about body confidence and McDonald’s in the same post for goodness sake, she contradicts herself constantly. Such a confusing message she’s sending out with so many people that do look up to her. She has no idea and doesn’t care less who she is affecting by these erratic posts of hers
Yes, that's the word that suits her at the moment, "Erratic"...you've hit the nail on the head???. She's all over the bloody place lately, saying one thing and then doing the exact opposite, posing, pouting, pleading poverty, bragging about holidays etc. She can't even keep up with herself, so her sheep must be totally confused. Then again, they'll just keep bleating and following on behind without questioning anything she feeds them.?????

Reactions: 11
And yesterday she brought a McDonald's, I mean how can her ? take her seriously.

Reactions: 3
I think Brummy paid, but was accused of it being gifted x
This was a funny one. As brummy already paid and booked Florida but then she said the same trip she went with Disney. It was confusing. Did they reimburse her? Who knows.

Reactions: 1
This was a funny one. As brummy already paid and booked Florida but then she said the same trip she went with Disney. It was confusing. Did they reimburse her? Who knows.
She paid for the trip and when they found out she was going they gave her a loads of freebies. Passes/upgrades etc

Reactions: 6
Apparently she’s never fake tanned ... Yeah she’s definitely some magical being who’s skin cells don’t shed ?
She’s full of tit.
She claimed for ages that she had never used fake tan in her life, then last summer she used Fake Bake before a wedding. fake bake had sent her some #gifted fake tan to try..... ??

She either regularly fake tans and has been doing for years or she regularly uses sunbeds between her foreign holidays.

She’s not olive skinned so I highly doubt she just magically keeps a tan for months, particularly during the long dark Scottish winter!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.