Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Her hair looks amazing.
Really different, clearly went out of her comfort zone. So worth the trip to Edinburgh.

is anybody out there just utterly missing harry styles….”
Lee, this is what you sign up for when you snatch them straight out of the school yard. 🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
Oh look she’s at the theatre for free 🙄

Who called it?

Imagine your mum only spending time with you cause she’s been paid too

• Sad

Hairyetta

VIP Member
Her head and face looks so abnormally large compared to the rest of her body. She doesn't like making friends on holiday as they'll all Google her when they get home and work out that she's a collassal cunt. I bet she's also scared of talking to a tattle in disguise ha ha ha

I'm not just saying this cos its Binny but I am so so underwhelmed with Dubai, does not look like a 5 star hotel at all. Wonder how many hours a day the girls spend in clubs

Attachments

HMC

VIP Member
Dance little puppet

(As an aside, did you know that’s a standard size swing seat? She’s just suuuu teenie tiny, isn’t she Lee?)
Ooohh she’s not predictable whatsoever! Do I win a prize🤣

I’m also on holiday right now (not a plastic glass in sight Binny ), and there’s influencers everywhere in the wild. It’s terribly sad watching how they live their lives, pose after pose for the right shot using their families as photographers then it’s head in a phone for an hour editing. Poor kids don’t know what a normal parent is😞

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Random question but are 90% of this thread in Dubai, just back from Dubai, going to Dubai or just back from a weekend in Dubai with a stop gap in Dubai.
Why is everyone fucking going to Dubai 😂😂😂
did y’all get an Argos diamond as well??!
Some Leggings??
And, are you a true vanilla girl……did your soul connect with Dubai?!

I forgot their TV chat, god forbid she’d watch anything gruesome, but sucking up….. the remains of erm….. happy….. bath water (I’m trying really hard to keep this clean)
LOVED THAT,
BEST FILM EVER BECAUSE THE COOL KIDS ALL LOVE IT

It genuinely feels like they have nothing in common at all, know very little about each other and actively spend time trying to avoid each other or be out of the country when he’s off work. Weird

• Haha
  • Heart

Kittymum

Lee was friendly enough. She’s hiding behind the introvert label though, when it’s just rudeness.
My nieces hubby worked with Lee, he’s just one of the lads….. but he’d have to be , spending a lot of time in the middle of the North Sea on what is basically a man made island. It would be a very lonely existence if he didn’t speak & have a laugh etc…. Beggy has NEVER worked so she has no idea about workplace dynamics and getting on with people ( who may not be “your cup of tea”) and my god doesn’t it show!!! Beggy will have a face like a slapped a*se cos this holiday was Lees idea, he wanted to go! Most of us would suck it up , get on and try to enjoy it but she’s probably giving Lee earache from dawn to dusk!’ Good on him for making mates on holiday and having some fun!!!

Reactions: 22

avabella

VIP Member
It’s the sitting on the bus all wrapped up with headphones and sunglasses on for me 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
If I hear the phrase “Christmas pennies” or “birthday pennies” or “pocket money pennies” one more time I will

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Thought getting drunk was on her “out” list? Out on the piss with the school mums And now quaffing water to head off the hangover.
She’s so stunted - still age 16 getting pissed with her mates. Pathetic.

• Haha

Tamara

VIP Member
They’ve got the whole country remote working because it’s going to be 18degrees tomorrow? Wtf? 😂😂😂
It’s rain they don’t have drainage and the roads get blocked with water. The roads turn to rivers.
IMG_0059.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

avabella

VIP Member
If I wanted to hear about garden centre lunches and cleaning I’d visit my nan. Except she’s been dead for years. And would still have better chat.

• Haha

sarahlou33xxxxxx

Chatty Member
Is it just me or the colour doesn’t look that different?
It looked different because it wasn’t blow dried like a 80year old pensioner -once she drys it the normal way it’s gonna look the same with just a few more highlights in
She hasn’t done anything groundbreaking just curled it a different way

gummy-bear

VIP Member
I for one cannot wait for this shitshow of a holiday kick off 🤣 the snobby meldrums who think they’re a cut above the rest rubbing shoulders with really wealthy people.

Reactions: 21