Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Oh it’s podcast day.
WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE !!!!!!

Chin chinimey
Chin chinimey
Chin chin cher-ee!
A meld is as lucky
As lucky can be
Chin chininmey
Chin chinimey
Chin chin chin-roo!
Good luck with the podcast
It mind numbing poo.

Every episode she never fails to remind the listeners what an absolute bitch she is. He married a school girl and she never grew up. She’s actually an embarrassment.
I can’t even summarise this piece of shit, it’s honestly that boring. But here goes

Nothing for the bin today….🫠 she double checks, no nothing.

- Lees heading back to the rigs.
- Rebecca hates people and hates talking to people. Doesn’t want to speak to anyone in Dubai for recommendations because she doesn’t like talking to people like Lee. It’s apparently weird he does.
- Camels are wild in Dubai, much like…. blue tits. 😐
- she couldn’t get her car to work because her phone died, apparently she’s always on her phone so it’s always dying (my initial thought was if you have 3 kids wouldn’t you always need a phone with at least some battery life, that instababe life is more important)
- they’re randomly planning Lees 40’th months in advance, just to fill time. Maybe A HOLIDAY, Ibiza or skiing. 🙄
Rebecca’s SOUL connected with Ibiza. HER ACTUAL SOUL CONNECTED WITH IBIZA obviously not the trashy part just the posh part. She’s a vanilla girl, they like spiritual shit like sand and crystals and free kids meals, not like playboy Lee

OHTHEDRAMA AD BREAK; leggings are linked. In my bio lovelies I take a size 4 but I like them really really big. That’s why I take a 4. #aff
I wear it with this skims gym top for 83 quid (the original don’t click the cheap one I actually wear) it’s so sooo comfy you all need one, or eight.
#aff

how is this still on yet it’s only 22 min.

- Lee wants lots of holidays, taking kids out of school for holidays is it ok to take them out for a **cheeky** week? Rebecca was pretty much attacked online for taking Sophieyaaa out of school for holidays, attacked, yet more holiday talk. They’re ok with doing it but “each to their own” Teachers apparently say they learn more from holidays than school. (Clearly don’t follow the Melds and haven’t got a glimpse into their cultural expeditions) “You gotta do what works for you..” Rebecca breaks into song “IT WORKS FOR US BABBBY” (20.40min in to hear the cat being strangled)

WHAT THE FUCK WOULD THEY TALK ABOUT WITHOUT A HOLIDAY FFS.

- lee will be home from the rigs then straight off to Dubai when they’re back.
Rebecca is going to SMASH THE GYM instructor while he’s gone. It’s his last night home and they’re both going out exercising. True love.

- they haven’t had any dates which was on her “in” list.
except the garden centre when she ate like a pig (yet more conversations about her weight/food/her weight)

- today they’re having vegetable soup. He might put it in the blender,
she broke the last blender,
put boiling soup into it,
got glass in her soup
(might have made it taste better) Lee was devastated on hearing this, he didn’t know it happened, but apparently he went to cost co and bought her a ninja blender so either he has a blender fetish or he knew it happened.

(Jesus m, This is fucking painful, i should put a paywall on it.)

- Lee got some shirts delivered mid podcast.
Rebecca “I bought clothes in Edinburgh I need to try them on”
Lee “what if they don’t fit you”
Rebecca “I tried them on in Edinburgh”
When did she buy them a week ago or in Edinburgh in 2004? Surly they look the same ffs!!!

THANK FUCK ITS OVER!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

gummy-bear

VIP Member
She’s almost like a parody at this point 😂
‘Making healthy food decisions’ proceeds to eat the whole of Edinburgh
‘Not obsess over my hair’ travels hours in the snow to have her hair done 17 days into January
‘De clutter and cut down on buying’ spends prob more than £100 on a shitty asos haul 😂
‘Do a mix of exercise not just one obsessively’ goes to jazzercise with the biddies 5 days on the trot.

she’s a joke 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

DoseofReality

VIP Member
'I feel energies deeply.' You bought a house where a brutal murder took place nae bother apart from Tattle finding out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Jemi85

VIP Member
My husband and I had holidays all over the world pre-kids, and since kids we have had some amazing holidays in Spain, the Canaries and Turkey (short flights).

It’s not about what a holiday costs - it’s about how you appreciate what you have. I can honestly say that our holidays have been amazing and I’ve loved every second with my family; because I’m happy and content in my life and what I have.

Happiness begins with you. Rebecca is the problem. She’ll never be happy because she’s forever chasing something she’ll never have and do you know what? I pity her. She’s so lucky to have a husband that will seemingly work all the hours gods sends. She’s blessed with healthy children. It’s not enough for her though. Nothing ever will be.

Reactions: 40

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Oh my god in their podcast he starts talking about her period. Why just why!
---
Lee “your jugs are as big as melons”

She has kids at secondary school ffs, WHY is she doing this. What an attention seeking idiot.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

DoseofReality

VIP Member
The difference is you learned from your mistake, are mature and adult enough to realise to get what you want, when you want , will cost addition $$$.
The issue with Reb and Lee is champagne taste on beer money and the inability to learn from their mistakes because they are both immature plonkers. She wants, wants, wants all the time and Lee doesn’t have the balls to say no.
As has been said on here numerous times, why not have one really good and more expensive holiday once a year, Or even better still, go out Rebecca and get a fucking job to pay for what you desire. Sorry just PMSL laughing at that last sentence, HELL will freeze over first.
Champagne taste, lemon top money.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Hairyetta

VIP Member
I can't get over how freely she jokes about people being put in her bin when a man was murdered and put in the bin at her home!

Baffling!

• Sad

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
Can some one fill me in on the Poppy situation? Has poppy been diagnosed with anything like autism?
yes they found out she has FIFP a few months back but didn’t post about it online.
Gonna put under a spoiler to preserve her privacy.

FUCKING IDIOTS FOR PARENTS.

both are currently refusing to take the medication prescribed for them
IMG_4955.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart