Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

dxo

Sitting at a different table to the children is honestly so gross to me...
Also gramming it all.... she is never present. I feel for the children.

Reactions: 21

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Why would they get a taxi an hour to Dubai Mall when they are there next week? Just cos it’s raining?! There must be stuff to do at the hotel surely? Or is it bargain basement with no facilities other than beach and pool?!
Bet she’s really pissed off it’s raining and she can’t pose in her bikini by the pool🙄🙄

Catwoman

VIP Member
Imagine being that fecking predictable a bunch of the strangers on the Internet know your intentions and motivations when it comes to motherhood.

Dubai is going to be hilarious with this pair of dumbfucks, can't wait. 🤣🍿🍿🍿

avabella

VIP Member
Am I missing how they afford all these things? She completely redid her bathroom and living room - not cheaply may I add and all these holidays.. is Lees wage really that good??! 🤯
Girl: her tiles don’t go all the way to the ceiling in that bathroom and she didn’t even get a new living room carpet - she RELAID the old one. She ain’t affording nothing, it’s all smoke and mirrors.

• Haha

Bumble2019

VIP Member
Is anybody putting themselves through the pod? Is it bad or worth it for a laugh???😂

I’ll save you from it….

So far Rebecca doesn’t charge her phone very often and sometimes gets caught out with low charge
Lee went skiing with a friend the other day.
Lee says the weather looks ok to get back on the rigs….
Rebecca doesn’t like small talk and gets nervous ringing the doctors
Lee says he loves small talk
Lee likes gritty stuff in tv and film. Rebecca doesn’t.
All interspersed with “brutal” (Lee) and “banging” (Rebecca).
They’re both “gonna absolutely smash” the gym this week.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Pityparty

The hurr is a disaster, she’s been intentionally keeping her head mostly off instagram since Edinburgh but now she’s to show off this tacky holiday she’s got to expose the Barnet 😂

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
I chuckled at the video about spring coming “I’ve got my big cosy Rab on…”. Do they call everything by their brand names?! It’s a blooming jacket!!!
She’s such a snooty fanny. I’m a keen walker and have a fair bit of branded outdoor clothing, as well as own brand items. I never refer to my Hunters, Rab or North Face stuff, it’s just wellies, body warmer and waterproofs!

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Just trying to think through the logic of them once again taking the kids out of school during term time.
Are they there to cultivate young minds by learning about the country they are in, where it started, how it got to where it is now, the people, religion, cultural similarities/differences etc.
No, they are there for Rebecca to lie her fat arse on a sunbed all day, quaffing all inclusive cocktails from a plastic cup, taking/getting loads of pics, head down editing and posting on social media, affiliate linking 💩. Maybe Lee is getting some chill time with the age the girls are now, but you can bet that lazy arse Rebecca will not peel herself off the sunbed to do normal “mummy” holiday things with the kids. Ohhh no, she needs her meeee time. This is 110% a holiday for her, her, her - the woman who does fuck all every single other day of her life.
This is where they should be heavily fined for once again removing the kids from school during term time. They have already lost time with COVid etc, but as she did fuck all with her education and Mickey Mouse degree, that’s how and where the standard is being set.
Lee will never fall into the category of Rebecca’s dad as far as wealth and ability to support his kids. Rebecca must be banking on a hefty inheritance when parents kick the bucket 🪣.
I love reading about families trying to justify term time holidays by saying it’s culturally enriching and they’ve gone to a 3 star all inclusive in Tenerife. This is the same.

If she takes them to the old town in Dubai, or goes to Abu Dhabi to visit the incredible Sheikh Zayed Mosque then I might let her off but there’s nothing educational in this at all. There’s nothing aspirational either but that’s not in doubt.

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
The stupidity of leaving 1hr 15mins in most circumstances for a connecting flight, but more so when it’s a massive airport and you need to drag 3 kids and a man child to the next gate. I’m assuming it’s different airlines so rechecking baggage and security again?
Nah Beggy you’re not a holiday saleswoman 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
I see the girls are sat at a separate table to the Melds
not talking to strangers includes her children.
I sometimes forget she has 3 girls and not just a dog a sugar daddy and a gym membership. 😐

cannot get over that hair. We knew it was bad but seriously she must have really pissed off the hairdresser to come outwith that hot mess.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Maybe if she hadn’t swanned off to edinburgh for 3 days she wouldn’t be sad at L going back offshore so soon 🤷‍♀️
it’s not him she misses it’s the having a slave that she misses and having to interact with the inconveniences.

she’s secretly delighted to get rid of him so she can shove the new hairdo on Ramis crotch 😮

• Haha
  • Sick

avabella

VIP Member
How is she so shit at choosing holidays? Years and years ago my husband and I went on a cheapy holiday at a dodgy time of year and learned our lesson real quick and never did it again. This literally happens to her every single time, how can she not get anything right?

Hairyetta

VIP Member
also the fact her hubby has been away for 2 weeks but spends the holiday running 11km and hanging out with strangers- he can’t fucking stand her 😂
Hmm this is very telling isn't it.

I'm a introvert and extremely socially awkward and I couldn't think of anything worse than making friends on holiday but I wouldn't be rude and horrible to the parents of any friends my kids make, there's just no need for it.

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
“So.many.people.” Stupid bitch what did she expect?!!
She’s hating this isn’t she?! She’ll have 5 mins of being happy when she gets her diamond then it’ll be moaning about packing up to move to the other hotel in Dubai, how she’s missing the dog and can’t wait to do laundry. Sad fuck.