Mrs Meldrum #148 Binny with the bad hair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread to celebrate the end of Rebecca’s hair journey.

our thoughts are with all fatalities in the absolute car crash that took place.
Dehydration sachets have been distributed to all involved and we pray everyone effected (each and every strand) will make a full recovery.
Although miracles don’t tend to happen these days.
IMG_4951.jpeg

Most up to date and relevant title curtesy of @Hairyetta 💇‍♀️ there were probably other suggestions but it was way over and this title really says it all.
Last thread;

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
First thread title ever, yaye! 🥳

Wonder how much She Weelee paid for that state. Must be £100+????

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Can’t wait for when she does her 1980s blowout and sticks a big bow on it. With the red highlights it’s giving old school Fergie….
---
IMG_1243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I thought she always used a Moon Cup? She did several vlogs/stories about them and how amazing they were a few years ago
But that’s not earning pennies…funny she advertising despite never mentioning them!

Reactions: 3
She mentions at the start having used a moon cup for years an odd intro for an advert. But remember Binny literally WILL show her knickers for anyone 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Someone *please* submit a question to the podcast asking how Lee feels back being the main breadwinner 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Isn’t Lee a mug
He works away from home for two weeks while she goes to jazz,drinks hot tea and gets her hair done (rinse repeat )
Spending his money on ugly boots and hair masks
Wouldn’t she rather get a job and have him at home with her
I would rather work as many hours as I could so my partner was at home with us

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Probably why she's giving the online game a go again. She's running out of reasons to stay home and faff about. She's clutching.....

The 2nd podcast was worse than the first in my opinion. I can't see them gaining any extra followers with it. It's already a dead horse. They just aren't engaging enough to listen to.

Reactions: 13
She has spent more on a trip to get her hair done, than she did on presents for the girls for Christmas.

She really thinks the world revolves around her

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Her hair looks better than it did before but not worth the trip to Edinburgh, at least £120 in colour services and 2 days away from your family!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her hair looks better than it did before but not worth the trip to Edinburgh, at least £120 in colour services and 2 days away from your family!
That will have been much more than £120. I’m in a town, with some really good colourists and I’m upwards of £140 minimum. Centre of Edinburgh with an ‘influencer’ hairdresser is going to be min £200.

Reactions: 5
That will have been much more than £120. I’m in a town, with some really good colourists and I’m upwards of £140 minimum. Centre of Edinburgh with an ‘influencer’ hairdresser is going to be min £200.
Yeah I agree I’m in a small city and for a half head highlights and cut /blow dry costs me £120
So factor in influencer Hairdresser and Edinburgh be deffo closer to £200

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.