Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cascara

I actually saw them in Wagamama’s at Heathrow, and they are all so much smaller in real life and her hair looks fandabbydozie. And my inconveniences the girlies were so so well behaved…

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Right, let’s get one thing straight.
I am in hospital, I have A LOT to catch up on.
Sorry to hear you’re in hospital
Wish for a speedy recovery for you!

if you need something to help you get a good nap in, just pop on their podcast 🫢😂

Attachments

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Lee is the type to say thing like

- AW I PURE REALLY WANTAE
PUMP YA THE NIGHT MELD, KEN?

- GIVE MA BOABY A WEE TUG

- A WANTAE FUCK YA UP THE ARSE

- YER JUGS LOOK PURE AMAZIN

- CAN A PISS ON YER CHEST

- I WANTAE DAE A PURE DIRTY SEX TAPE

• Haha
  • Sick

Catwoman

VIP Member
It was the worst podcast yet I'd say and I didn't think that was possible. One thing that struck me was her wittering about being a nervous flyer and immediately shoving on her headphones on boarding, even before take off. Lee saying 'we don't want the girls picking up on that' and her nochelant way of replying, 'they just think I'm being unsociable', like it's normal behaviour from their Mum not to interact. We've commented on the parental disconnect before and that's another example of how awkward and unnatural family life must be in the household. We've seen it in old vlogs, their awkwardness around Mums manic behaviours, the reaction of the children when a puppy arrived was tense and abnormal, the awkward kitchen dancing making out they do it all the time, the headphones on whilst cleaning etc. It is not normal behaviour,l and no matter how nervous a flyer you are, she is using it as an excuse to disengage from her responsibilities. They mention 3 children is getting easier, I bet it is if that's how she parents a large proportion of the time.

As for the comment about being the newbies on arrival at a hotel, does she realise how ridiculous that whole conversation sounded? What a weirdo. The level of me, me, me obsession and so called 'anxiety' is ridiculous. A lot of is is cantbearseditis... Whether that's with strangers, her friends of children. These podcasts are laying their relationship and personalities right out there.

They may be on their way to Dubai, but what empty, disconnected lives they lead.

• Heart

GamerLlama87

Chatty Member
It’s not about what a holiday costs - it’s about how you appreciate what you have. I can honestly say that our holidays have been amazing and I’ve loved every second with my family; because I’m happy and content in my life and what I have.
This! Our holiday last year was a £300 caravan just an hour down the road in Tenby and we had the BEST week with our two year old! We could have spent £££ on a holiday abroad but we honestly had such a great time and have booked again for this September

• Heart
Reactions: 26

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Is it just me that gets the ick from her posting Harry Styles saying happy birthday to my boyfriend? Like you’re a 30 something year old woman thinking a celebrity as your ‘boyfriend’ 🤢🤢. That’s something teenagers used to do not grown married women.
I think I can speak for all 15 of the Tattle bastards when I say - It’s not just you 🤢

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
The use of the word obsessed amongst the insta twats really pisses me off. Everything is so over the top. Why can't she just say I really enjoy Jazz and am going to try and keep going each week because I find it really fun and enjoy the company etc. Instead its all "OMG!!! went to Jazz FIVE TIMES this week= OBSESSED!!!!!"
Just fuck off you boring bitch.

• Heart

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
The irony of that mindset combined with plopping your children in a crèche to mix with 100 strangers is lost on our Meld. 😂
also the fact her hubby has been away for 2 weeks but spends the holiday running 11km and hanging out with strangers- he can’t fucking stand her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Hereforthehottea

VIP Member
Just looked at the, according to Beggy re-mortgage worthy priced restaurant, approx 20 quid for an adult size burger and fries.

• Haha
  • Wow

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
You just know damn well that if anyone who appeared to be wealthy/well connected or with even a sniff of a celebrity status paid her any attention she’d be all over them like a rash. It’s just the common or garden plebs she can’t be bothered with.

piquant

I was in Chester doing some shopping the other day and popped into Boodles the Jewellers to get my eternity ring checked/cleaned ....got chatting to the very nice shop assistant and told him I had a significant birthday this year and he said why didn't I treat myself to some diamonds....brought out this incredible ring for me to try on....how much do you think it cost?
IMG_6709.jpeg

......it costs £750,000!! 😝thank god it didn't fit my finger! ....didn't like it anyway
Cant wait to see what Beg gets!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25