Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Thread Title Nomination:

#149:

Shopping in H&M just like the norm
They’d have been aswell going to Binnydorm

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Whatevernext

We were in that position once. She made it clear she didn’t like us and my daughter was so upset they didn’t even say goodbye after the kids had spent all the time playing together. Lee was friendly enough. She’s hiding behind the introvert label though, when it’s just rudeness.

I don't particular go on holiday to make friends but I do go on holiday to have fun with my family and make lots of great memories. If that includes my children wanting to make friends with other kids and me having to spend time with those children's parents then of course I'll do it. What a selfish twat she really is.

• Wow
Reactions: 35

Holly21

Is it just me that gets the ick from her posting Harry Styles saying happy birthday to my boyfriend? Like you’re a 30 something year old woman thinking a celebrity as your ‘boyfriend’ 🤢🤢. That’s something teenagers used to do not grown married women.

• Sick
Reactions: 34

harveydean

VIP Member
I’m not body shaming at all as I actually think she looks good for a mum of 3, but those bikinis aren’t flattering in the slightest. She should go for plain, structured styles to give her shape and lift, not New Look cheapies meant for teenagers.

Reactions: 34

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
IMG_1263.jpeg

lol wut?

She fits into every generic influencer box: Stanley cup, Adanola clothes, stupid puffy headband, vejas, etc etc etc.

there’s literally nothing authentic about her

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

Oohthedrama

Iconic Member
That hair…..she paid for this. And travelled to be robbed blind by the hairdresser as well!!!

damn they saw her coming…

IMG_5031.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Can’t wait for when she does her 1980s blowout and sticks a big bow on it. With the red highlights it’s giving old school Fergie….
---
IMG_1243.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
Well I can’t lie, the bit I’m looking forward to the most is a visit from a fellow passenger who couldn’t believe how much smaller they are in real life or how well behaved the kids were

• Haha

Meridabrave

I chuckled at the video about spring coming “I’ve got my big cosy Rab on…”. Do they call everything by their brand names?! It’s a blooming jacket!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Jemi85

VIP Member
I still can’t get over that she posted this pic of herself. I know it’s been discussed many times, but that neck isn’t right. She definitely looks like she has a goitre 😳
IMG_0750.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
Something that really struck me again in that last podcast, they really don't know one another. Or should I say, she doesn't seem to know him. Blabbering on about a restaurant in Edinburgh that's opened near 5 guys, 'have you tried it' she asks him, her husband, whom she's joined at the hip to. How and when would he have tried it? Says he's always happy, he says we'll, no not really (she continues to talk without a care or breath), witters on about offshore work how people would not believe he has to take a helicoptor to work, again as if it's some big chuffty that your partner works offshore. She really has no clue or appears to have no interest in him, or anyone else fir that matter. Unless you count Harry Styles. She laughs at his interests, not in a way that a good solid couple can banter. They cannot, he wouldn't DARE! He'd be neutered by a look. She's so overbearing you can hear her lippy coming out in a sulky strop if he tries to contribute. 😂 It's uncomfortable, they need to give it up before he looks any more of a idiot.

Jeez she'd never believe WOMEN work offshore nowadays. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart