Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Setting up the camera then trying to sit in her lounger all nonchalant- with a neck the size of Giant Haystacks- absolute embarrassment

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Catwoman

VIP Member
She the worse kind of snobby bitch. Just like her Mother and the 'cute little starter home' comment.

This is the woman that throws dirty nappies out of a bedroom window, seldom showers after a workout, scrapes around having to sell used books on vinted and traipses around in jeans she's cut herself (badly).

You do you though Binny. You make out that buying that bag is 'beneath you'. Your house is full of gifted tat and your life is full of bad choices. If buying that bag is something you are more ashamed of than content of hundreds of threads on here, well go you. 😂

• Haha

curious.alice

I chuckled at the video about spring coming “I’ve got my big cosy Rab on…”. Do they call everything by their brand names?! It’s a blooming jacket!!!
I hadn’t noticed but you’re right! Also it’s never “the car”, but always “the Tesla”

• Haha

Shoegal17

VIP Member
She definitely doesn’t like the hair..not suprised though all that money and it looks shit!
She won’t be able to slag this one off though after all the build up and tagging her. She looks like she would come for Binny if she dared blame her for the state of her hair 😝

Stephie

VIP Member
Great to see Beggy is getting some sun on those ol' aging bones

I give it till lunch time tomorrow before she's wanting to get home to throw on a wash

• Haha

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
So she reads a book, naps and speaks to no-one when on holiday? If you didn’t know her you’d think they were a couple on holiday not a family of mum dad and 3 kids. What a selfish bitch she is.
When my kids were that age, I was always playing in the pool or the sea, building, sandcastles, taking them to the bathroom or for snacks and drinks. Occasionally after lunch I might get them to do some colouring or read so I could chill for a bit but not for long!
So if Lee is off playing volleyball and Binny is napping or has her head in a book, who’s watching the kids?!
Oh yeah put in kids club every day. She’s such a fucking bitch of a mother. Why have 3 kids if you don’t even want to parent them? Oh yeah to make money off them.
She really is beyond awful.

bobs

Chatty Member
Ooo she leaves tomorrow same as me.. see you at the airport Binny 😂😂😂
Anyone else now hoping and wishing for the same to happen tomorrow so we are treated to her rant about delays and missed connections?! I’m all here for her travel to be disrupted 😂
(Obviously don’t wish it on anyone else, travel delays do suck 😆)

• Haha

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Well done you bastards she’s corrected it 🤣
Here’s a little preview of the most amazing chat. How the hell aren’t they so embarrassed by this? I honestly couldn’t imagine what their friends say behind their back.
The beginning of the podcast binny is saying how happy Lee is and he’s “always so happy” he literally said “but I’m not” and she just ignored him. REBECCA listen to your husband, clearly he’s putting on a fucking facade you idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

ohyes

VIP Member
IMG_3607.jpeg

“Feel free to screen grab at the end if you want shite hair like me!”

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Well lads, I’ve just got off a ten hour flight. The man beside me was snoring after an hour, and after exhausting any film I wanted to watch and trying to block out snoring, I decided to listen to the podcasts (after a few G&Ts).

Genuinely the snoring man beside me was preferable. Going to put that in an Apple Podcasts review I think.

• Haha

Phil I Buster

VIP Member
Are we getting a balcony panning shot every morning? Can’t wait for tomorrows with the rain and grey skies.

Also, isn’t the point of a holiday to have a lie in? I don’t ever set an alarm

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
She definitely hates her hair 🤣🤣🤣🤣 we had several photos on the day it was done, next day it was covered by a hat and now nothing. Probably after the first wash she’s realised it just looks like her same old crispy barnet.

• Haha

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Can someone tell me the “15 tattle bastards” story…it sounds like a gem!
IIRC she went on this massive crying rant about the 15, fat, unemployed tattle bastards. “They say I wear fake tan” whilst crying her eyes out is a specific gem I remember 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19

avabella

VIP Member
To be fair there is no way I would drive 3 hours not an airport ! However there is also no way i would buy a car that my whole family can’t fit in !
If it saved me having to drag my kids and husband off a placne, collect luggage, put luggage on another flight, go through security and all the associated shit and stress, I absolutely would.

SarcasticEllis

VIP Member
This! Our holiday last year was a £300 caravan just an hour down the road in Tenby and we had the BEST week with our two year old! We could have spent £££ on a holiday abroad but we honestly had such a great time and have booked again for this September
Our kids love a caravan holiday and so do I! They keep asking to go back to a park that’s actually quite close to the Meldrums, when we were there the weather wasn’t t that great and we didn’t do anything big or fancy but we all had a ball.
Rebecca would likely turn her nose right up at it. I’d rather come back from a holiday with great memories than a massive credit card bill.