Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she needs the money and she's planting a story at just how easily it came off just a few weeks ago......when she claims its lots permanently. 'Check my social media Mr Insurance Man... .....' . šŸ™„ The oops its lost again for an insurance claim šŸ˜

Reactions: 5
If ā€œIFā€ I had to rummage through my bin, without gloves on, looking for the thing that Iā€™d thrown away ā€œby accidentā€, I sure as hell wouldnā€™t be thinking to grab my phone and take a photo of it šŸ¤Æ

Reactions: 20
Also why has she got so much in her bin?! Doesnt she separate out the recycling? The only thing in my kitchen bin is food waste which is bagged up in small plastic sacks and knotted. I donā€™t have loose manky food sitting in there!!!

Reactions: 12
Also why has she got so much in her bin?! Doesnt she separate out the recycling? The only thing in my kitchen bin is food waste which is bagged up in small plastic sacks and knotted. I donā€™t have loose manky food sitting in there!!!
She's had a busy week remember Betty . #Bekind šŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What?! You canā€™t expect her to walk her dog, take the kids to school 2 weeks a month AND sort out her rubbish!

Suh Suh unreasonable guys

• Haha
Reactions: 17
If ā€œIFā€ I had to rummage through my bin, without gloves on, looking for the thing that Iā€™d thrown away ā€œby accidentā€, I sure as hell wouldnā€™t be thinking to grab my phone and take a photo of it šŸ¤Æ
She sets herself up for criticism she's so stupid. Talk about fuelling paranoia. Thing is, she's more need to worry about the real people in her life judging her than '15 fat middle aged bastard women strangers on tattle', because believe me all around her, even those there last night will be judging her every post, word and action. What a horrible position to have chosen to put yourself in.

On another note, one of the local Ski Resorts has posted an update for good conditions.... They'll open at 9, plenty time to get there and a chance to wear her gifted anorak. #anorakfortheanoraks

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So shouldn't meldrum be marking her story with the crafts as AD, especially since she's been given a discount to promote it!
---

Bet she got sent it for free too and didn't say anything

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Daddy brought home an empty Prime bottle. Just as well they don't know what it is. What a tease. It's the smug way she waves it as if the are superior not recognising it. Bit like the claim she didn't like her daughters in branded /character clothing. šŸ¤£

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I feel so sorry for her kids. Surely most 11 year olds know what the drink is? (Btw not advocating for it as I know itā€™s full of tit) but I honestly think sheā€™s raising them to be oddballs. Her 11 year old dresses like a 6 year, spends all her time reading (no beef with reading either but surely sheā€™s also interested in other things) and seems to not spend any time ever interacting with kids her own age. Itā€™s sad

Reactions: 21
So shouldn't meldrum be marking her story with the crafts as AD, especially since she's been given a discount to promote it!
---

Bet she got sent it for free too and didn't say anything
The crafts was very kindly gifted but given to Poppy as a treat for sleeping through the night. She did do a thank you story around 40 minutes later. After my message to the company hopefully they will be a bit more diligent before sending stuff to Rebecca again.
---

EDIT - yes the story with the discount code should be marked as the product she is showing was gifted to her, naughty Rebecca.

Saffy isn't allowed to go on the Internet and behave like a normal 11 year old girl so of course she isn't going to know what prime is why does the dumb witch act so surprised.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Her 11 year old doesn't know what Prime is because she treats all her children like toddlers, and her 11 year old therefore isn't allowed to experience things in the way most other 11 year olds because Beggy refuses to treat her as older than years old. Also the ring story = total bullshit.

Reactions: 13
Just wait - S is starting high school in a matter of months. By Christmas she will be a crop top, black leggings wearing teen hopefully with a group of mates and very soon all the eggs will come home to roost. Rebecca would do well to remember what exactly she was getting up to when she was 12/13/14 - smoking, drinking and shagging boysā€¦..

• Heart
Reactions: 24
You do you boo!!! Iā€™m sure Beggy is comfortable with her garbage choice, itā€™s her prerogative what goes in her binā€¦..šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Sheā€™s a manky b*tch!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
My kids havenā€™t mentioned Prime either šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Im not virtue signalling on my insta though! Between that and Percy Jackson, im feeling far more affinity with Mrs Mooch than Im comfortable with.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ive honestly never heard of this ā€œprimeā€ drink before in my entire lifeā€¦.!

Reactions: 1
I only know because of all the hype around queues outside Aldi when it was in stock. Local shop in Westhill was posting it had stock too and parents were clambering... 'hold me two bottles I'll be round at lunchtime' lol. Overpriced drink from what I can make out but each to their own. šŸ¤£

Reactions: 8
Her kids maybe haven't heard of prime but maybe that's what Lee was chatting to the young lassies in the stag about earlier? Only thing I can imagine he is capable of bragging about to anyone under the age of 25 with

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Her kids maybe haven't heard of prime but maybe that's what Lee was chatting to the young lassies in the stag about earlier? Only thing I can imagine he is capable of bragging about to anyone under the age of 25 with
Wouldnā€™t that be a plot twist, if he left her for a young belterā€¦bloody hell, she would never cope on her own day to day with the kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Mine haven't mentioned prime. I just asked them what it is, 11yo said some drink people sell at school (she's secondary) and 9yo said a boy at school drinks the green one

Reactions: 1
Wouldnā€™t that be a plot twist, if he left her for a young belterā€¦bloody hell, she would never cope on her own day to day with the kids.
Not to be bitchy but wouldn't call them belters just younger than the pensioner of murder mansion šŸ˜‚ not even sure who one of them was, definitely not a local

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.