Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title credit to @MrsDimSum

Rebecca is currently on on another term time holiday and is shamefully using to create engagement with her sheep.

She might be on holiday but she's still a tit parent, racist lier šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 35
I am actually shocked at the number of people who think itā€™s ok for kids to miss weeks of school to go on holiday. Personally I think itā€™s wrong.
However what pisses me off more is she is completely unable to DEBATE anything. Itā€™s always ā€œ Iā€™m perfectly happy with my parenting choices so therefore I am RIGHT and anyone who disagrees is wrong. She would be the FIRST Tto moan if teachers took time off during term time!
She is a real witch and I bet sheā€™s sitting her flat arse on a sun bed ignoring her kids and reading a book. Or listening to an audio book so she can REALLY avoid interacting. They do nothing on holiday- no culture, no exploring, no ā€˜ adventuringā€™!!! She just wants to look like theyā€™re wealthy by always jetting off on holidays and yet they go on bargain basement resorts and do nothing! Itā€™s laughable!

Reactions: 36
I am actually shocked at the number of people who think itā€™s ok for kids to miss weeks of school to go on holiday. Personally I think itā€™s wrong.
However what pisses me off more is she is completely unable to DEBATE anything. Itā€™s always ā€œ Iā€™m perfectly happy with my parenting choices so therefore I am RIGHT and anyone who disagrees is wrong. She would be the FIRST Tto moan if teachers took time off during term time!
She is a real witch and I bet sheā€™s sitting her flat arse on a sun bed ignoring her kids and reading a book. Or listening to an audio book so she can REALLY avoid interacting. They do nothing on holiday- no culture, no exploring, no ā€˜ adventuringā€™!!! She just wants to look like theyā€™re wealthy by always jetting off on holidays and yet they go on bargain basement resorts and do nothing! Itā€™s laughable!
I have no problem with parents taking kids out of school during term time but not the amount she does!

Reactions: 14
School kids have around 13 weeks holiday a year (6 -7 in summer , 2 at Christmas, Easter and Christmas and some INSET days)
Wee Lee with his rota has approx 30 weeks / year off . Tell me they canā€™t find ANY time in the school holidays to go away???

• Wow
Reactions: 29
School kids have around 13 weeks holiday a year (6 -7 in summer , 2 at Christmas, Easter and Christmas and some INSET days)
Wee Lee with his rota has approx 30 weeks / year off . Tell me they canā€™t find ANY time in the school holidays to go away???
But then they'd have to pay the same prices as the rest of us proles and she'd only be able to away once or twice /year at the most!
I've 3 children,( all now adults) and never took them out of school for holidays....if fact between my husbands work and mine and childcare issues , we could only have 1 week away all together per year
eldest daughter is now a primary school teacher and she says it really affects the class dynamics if there are often several children off at the same time and then she has to dedicate extra time to bring the children ,who have been absent ,up to speed again
Begs is just a selfish, basic witch who only thinks about her needs
She's going to be in for a shock when S goes up to secondary school and they take a much dimmer view on absence for unnecessarily frequent holidays

Reactions: 18
I am so against taking your children out of school for a holiday.

Its disruptive to the teacher who may need to spend time catching up with that child. To ask the teacher to do that several times a year is incredible selfish.

It's disruptive to the child who misses out on learning opportunities. I don't care if its "only primary" as some of those morons on her instagram have said. Missing weeks of primary school which is the foundation of how we learn is shocking.

She has ample opportunity to take holidays within the allocated holidays schools get.

I took 2 weeks out in the whole of primary school. I went abroad but it was with my dancing school. It was educational and we immersed ourselves in two countries we visited. It was an invaluable learning experience and I still have so many memories of both trips. What is Poppy going to remember? All the trips must merge into 1. Lying at the pool, lying at the beach. Meh.

Reactions: 19
Genuinely thought that latest grid post/engagement tool was a photo of GooooFlorrie and the Inconvenience! I thought, christ what has she done to the childā€™s hair and sheā€™s certainly filled out a bitā€¦! At least weā€™ve been spared a photo of old Fanta Pubes in his swimmers.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
all this stupid cow actually cares about is her looks so I just have to post these

duck me rebecca you are an actual state considering how much money you spend on your ā€œlooksā€ expensive fitness bike,gym memebership, jazz classes, all the hair products, all the skin products. Iā€™m staying well clear of anything you use because itā€™s having the opposite effect on you

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
PML at one of the comments if parents ā€œdepend on school for education then they are not doing our jobs as parentsā€œ.
You obviously donā€™t know Reb who canā€™t be arsed helping her kids with anything, so yes for the Meldrums they do 100% rely on teachers.

Reactions: 15
all this stupid cow actually cares about is her looks so I just have to post these

duck me rebecca you are an actual state considering how much money you spend on your ā€œlooksā€ expensive fitness bike,gym memebership, jazz classes, all the hair products, all the skin products. Iā€™m staying well clear of anything you use because itā€™s having the opposite effect on you
Sheā€™s really let herself go. Shes the worst sheā€™s ever looked and is the most out of shape shes ever been. Everything about her is just a mess; the horrible dry frizzy hair thats in desperate need of a proper professional cut and a proper professional dye job, the huge fat bloated pudgy face, the quadruple chins, her bloated water retention bodyā€¦.. sheā€™s a mess.

Reactions: 21
She's channelling wurzel gummage vibes with that hair again!

The comments about how Rebecca cares about her kids education, takes them away to enrich them and won't let them fall behind at school. What a joke! These people don't know Meldrum at all. She's only taking the kids becasue she has to!

Reactions: 14
You just have to look at what's been posted to see those children aren't being enriched. The eldest finished another book for gods sake.

Reactions: 11
Thread title credit to @MrsDimSum

Rebecca is currently on on another term time holiday and is shamefully using to create engagement with her sheep.

She might be on holiday but she's still a tit parent, racist lier šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
Nearly got the thread title... :) and even though I am local I didn't know she was off on holidays....again

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.