Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably was doing the Tesco run. 

---

Remember Lee likes them young. Did they have LONG blond hair? 
Funnily enough, there was one girl with lovely long blonde hair (hello, I know you probably snoop here! Hope you're not too hungover E)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Funnily enough, there was one girl with lovely long blonde hair (hello, I know you probably snoop here! Hope you're not too hungover E)
Was this in an exclusive establishment or the very far away affordable public house?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Maybe if her kids were ever in school they’d know what prime is? All the kids in my school talk about it and use empty bottles as their water bottles etc

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Since when is not being aware of what a thing is something to brag about? All the kids at school talking about the latest craze and her kids clueless. Tried to boast about it?? I don’t get it. She’s so qUiRkY

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe if her kids were ever in school they’d know what prime is? All the kids in my school talk about it and use empty bottles as their water bottles etc
Ouch that dig stung Dimsum 😂
---

Since when is not being aware of what a thing is something to brag about? All the kids at school talking about the latest craze and her kids clueless. Tried to boast about it?? I don’t get it. She’s so qUiRkY
Because she thinks if its for the masses, its below her. Such a snob with absolutely no foundation to be so. What has she got? A murder mansion she cannot afford to heat or repair, absolutely no credible work experience and an online and local reputation of being an idiot.

Oh the irony of thinking she's superior whilst she fannies around in Primark fashion and anything that's gifted. She doesn't see that any pricier labels she wears experiences she's been gifted or are heavily discounted. The fact that they are glaringly obviously NOT part of her normal life choices and routine is hilarious. It's pathetic.
The funny thing is that so (so) much is so much out of her reach and she'll never have a chance to wear, explore or experience because it requires talent, skill and hard work. None of which she knows the meaning of. Yet many of the masses she looks down on will have that opportunity. 😂

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Anyone else think she is trying to relaunch herself as an outdoor sporty influencer?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She needs to have F checked for needing glasses. This is not the first time she posted a picture of her sitting this close to the tv

Reactions: 6
Yet again pics of the tv. It’s too bloody low and looks wrong. Even the picture frame to the left is at the right height so wtf they thinking having the tv like it is 😂🥴

Reactions: 11
She needs to have F checked for needing glasses. This is not the first time she posted a picture of her sitting this close to the tv
Its ok - they can just give her a loan of those stupid massive Diredre Barlow comedy “fash-hun” glasses that Lee & Rebecca share between them

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's been getting the kids into pictures quite alot. I hope she's not trying to make a move on them being public again

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She's been getting the kids into pictures quite alot. I hope she's not trying to make a move on them being public again
She knows damn well that the only way she will resurrect some kind of career and relevance is by selling the kids again and it's practically killed her over the past 3 years by keeping them off screen.

I've noticed her pushing the narrative that Saffy is a little bookworm.....I wonder how far she'll go with that and whether Saffy will be obliging especially as secondary school looms.

Reactions: 12
She knows damn well that the only way she will resurrect some kind of career and relevance is by selling the kids again and it's practically killed her over the past 3 years by keeping them off screen.

I've noticed her pushing the narrative that Saffy is a little bookworm.....I wonder how far she'll go with that and whether Saffy will be obliging especially as secondary school looms.
The kids in Deeside are brutal! Especially the kids who grow up with money. They will bully her. Kids from different villages will attend Banchory and I am sure those outwith Mrs Meldrums circle will either 1 cling onto S so the mummy can become infamous or 2 bully the crap out of her.

If your on tiktok look for @purepower34

He has over 1.5 million followers and has created a really good clip around selling children online. He makes some very valid points.

Mrs Meldrum I suggest you go have a look before going down your rabbit hole of selling your children. You thought it was dangerous pre-covid - its even worse now!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I definitely think she’s featuring the kids more to try and resurrect her Insta career. What a shame, that’s been a few years without a camera in their face but why worry about a small thing like bullying if it gets those jobs in eh Begs

Reactions: 8

Saffy the bookworm? Well Rebeccas is certainly not as interesting as Edina in Abfab. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s dreaming. Shes with some budget, amateur “agency” who have about 7 “influencers” on their books, none of which anyone has ever heard of and the jobs shes getting via them are tragic trashy budget jobs like that bogus tax refund thing and some crappy cheap coat…! She’s fallen so far from the highs of working with channel mum, it’s actually embarrassing for her. What a spectacular fall from grace.

Reactions: 12
It’s not even a proper “agency”. They will be getting zero PR advice or protection and the agency certainly won’t be doing any research beyond headline follower numbers . All they are doing is pushing out adverts and freebies to the sell-your-soul-for-free-face cream crew and taking a cut.

Reactions: 8
Do you remember years back Beggy saying her Dad had advised her against an Agency and to represent herself so there was no cut? Just as well she ignored that piece of parental advice in line with her teenage self thinking she knew better as without Channelbum she'd have never have got as far as she did.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.