Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can picture he talking to Poppy with her patronising voice as she hands the toy over, berating her. And a freebie as well, if she gets any tighter her bum cheeks will squeeze as she's walking.
---

Maybe if they stopped gifting to greedy racist influences who use thier products as a bribe, they'd get a bit more business. Just a thought.......

Attachments

Reactions: 10
Regular nail and hair (🫠) appointments for her but here's a free gift as a treat for sleeping all night. Oh how my eyes rolled.....

Reactions: 22
What a tight witch
---

Rewarding Poppy for sleeping through
---

She can't help not being able to sleep! It's literally impossible. What a horrible horrible mother!!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
I’m shocked at the rewarding P for sleeping through story. That’s awful! It’s not something in her control she’s not deliberately waking herself up. What an awful message to give her. She’s not choosing to wake up in the night it’s impossible! I’m actually horrified at this and that’s saying something!

Reactions: 17
If when you wake up tonight you stay alone, upset then mummy will give you some attention for once. (No…why would I pay for it myself?)

• Sad
Reactions: 11
The child either has a disorder or not. But I think we know the truth.

If she has a disorder then love, patience and reassurance is required NOT the dishing out of freebies and mixed messaging to the poor child.

As for gifting, I agree. Small businesses, well all businesses in fact should be demonstrating better due diligence in selecting their influencers. Using someone like Mrs Meldrum could have been devastating. I particularly avoid local ones that continue to gift her, why should I spend my money for a service or product when they are giving it away for free to the Inchmarlo layabout? I can think on one beauty one in particular I would have followed up on but won't on the basis they worked with MrsM.

I'm guessing the gift was no use for another child, particularly F For Favourite. That's the only reason Poppy was getting anything and yes I can also imagine the manner it was handed over. 😪

Reactions: 9
Your hair looks tit, (it's frizzy and from the 80s) and sorry but you're not teeny tiny anymore. Your photo of you on the sofa, bleeping spooning your dog, proves that.

Reactions: 7
Oh her hair is very short isn’t it! Just glossing by the build up to getting it done then as she clearly hates it

Reactions: 4
I still think she doesn’t feed poppy enough and she wakes up hungry their food portions are minute

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Definitely needed tit load cut off but you'd not think she's just had colour done. For sure she's unhappy with it, there's been no obsessed posts or fluffing in the mirror. 🙄

Girls night ahead. Bet they can't wait to hear you boasting about your holiday and busy days since you got back.

Reactions: 6
HAHAHAHAHAHAH I’M STILL DYING OF LAUGHTER OVER HERE 😂😂😂😂
BLOWN AWAY BY THE GROWTH😂😂😂😂

Oh Rebecca all you have is this dull as duck hair chat. This is all your life is. Trying to emulate this 21 year old image that just isn’t you any more hunni.

grow up and act your age

“Mrs Meldrum will haunt me forever”’😂😂😂💀💀💀💀💀💀💀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
tbf the hairdresser was right to cut that wiry tit off she needs a few more of these good cuts to get rid of it all it looks a lot healthier on the ends now but the bleaching needs to stop too

Reactions: 4
As someone who has a child under the care of RACH for sleep issues (3-4hrs at night max) i honestly don’t think there is anything wrong with Poppy.

Personally I think she’s either hungry (Beggys minuscule portions), cold ( we all know she doesn’t heat that house) or she puts her to bed FAR too early cause she can’t be arsed with her

• Sad
Reactions: 18
As someone who has a child under the care of RACH for sleep issues (3-4hrs at night max) i honestly don’t think there is anything wrong with Poppy.

Personally I think she’s either hungry (Beggys minuscule portions), cold ( we all know she doesn’t heat that house) or she puts her to bed FAR too early cause she can’t be arsed with her
Probably all three!

Reactions: 14
I heard a little while back that she was asking local businesses for products to share in her stories for £1200 plus fees per story!! So nice of her to be so so supportive. The witch is about as supportive as her bra

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow she rates herself very highly doesn't she. I hope they all told her to foxtrot Oscar.

Reactions: 10
I heard a little while back that she was asking local businesses for products to share in her stories for £1200 plus fees per story!! So nice of her to be so so supportive. The witch is about as supportive as her bra
I’m on my hairdresser’s instagram for free.. I must have missed a trick 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
One of my kids had a sleep disorder. He finally outgrew it aged 6 and a half. I don’t have words to describe how it broke me.

The way she spends her days shows she is not awake all night with a child. If you are, you take time to catch up when you can, but she goes for walks, lunches, shopping, jazz etc.

She’s lying for attention, excuses not to get a job, and to appear like she’s a saint for coping soooo well with no sleep.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.