Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Shes a miserable, ungrateful cunt. She could easily have been out for a walk every day on holiday, she could have been swimming everyday… she CHOSE not to. She acts like she’s some sort of Olympic athlete - shes a joke. She goes for slow plodding walks with her ugly dog, sits on a peleton doing nothing or goes to the local village hall to frig herself off over the instructor. Shes a joke. A laughing stock. An actual brainless moron.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

DeloresBawbag

VIP Member
The main thing I’m concluding from the comments on her posts is that the majority of her supporters demonstrate bewildering stupidity.

Not only do they share her non existent grasp of basic spelling and punctuation, but they lack logical thought and respect for others.

They keep repeating the same things that are true in general, but not true for the Meldrums.

- a term time holiday is justifiable when that’s all you can afford, AND you don’t do it often. But this is their third term time holiday in nine months. And they had two further holidays not during term time, plus two other recent foreign holidays.

- a term time holiday for offshore workers is ok. But Lee is home for weeks at a time, including over school holidays. They were on holiday for three weeks over the summer, with Lee.

- holidays are a chance to learn and experience new culture. But they don’t do cultural immersion or exploration, and for kids who have in the last 18 months alone been to package resorts in Majorca, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Greece, Florida, Fuertaventura, and a Caribbean cruise, I’m going to bet they are familiar with beige buffets, airports, sun loungers, and hotel pools and have nothing left to ‘learn’ there.

- ‘you do you’ 🤮🤮🤮 There are many situations where respect for personal choice is vital, and nobody should be judgemental. This isn’t one of them!! This mass disrespect for how their behaviour impacts on others (teachers, classmates) is disgusting.

I’d love to see the educational achievements of all these sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 50

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
why doesn't she just of those joules coats for the girls that are like 3 in one???
Any decent winter coat can be used throughout the cold/wet months. 1 coat. They dont need multiples!!!! Roaring that she seriously listed “ski” coat and “formal” coat - as if they are out skiing every weekend followed by formal events that the kids would need to be dressed up for……. This woman is honestly delusional. Seriously - what planet is she on?! They went on ONE free ski holiday about 4 years ago. ONE! they’ve never set foot in a ski resort since!!!!! Yet she talks as if they live in Telluride and are out on the slopes every week. Its like shes created this fake made up lifestyle that just has no basis in reality. She’s twisted.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Haven’t managed to get on the slopes this year 😂😂 oh do fuck off you insufferable piste basher
Hahaha who does she think she is?! Eddie the eagle?! Shes been on ONE freebie skiing holiday!!!! She’s hardly a regular on the slopes. Shes so fucking tragic!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

HT2018

Screenshot_20230212_160548_Instagram.jpg

Stop it, I am so embarrassed for her kids. She is the ultimate definition of a cringe mum and I'm pretty sure she is younger than me....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Check your privilege Rebecca. Repulsive postings these last few weeks. Bragging and gloating = vile. Here’s a few links to help you out and perhaps instead of brunching, lunching, holidaying, aff linking and selling second hand Asda George outfits (embarrassing) you could donate your overwhelming amount of items to the kids affected by the earthquake in Turkey and more particularly Syria here dec.org.uk or closer to home you could donate or give the proceeds of your repulsive Vinted shop to abernecessities.co.uk to kids who have nothing much closer to your portrayed privileged lifestyle. Now that will educate your kids in teaching opportunities when they’re missing school 🤔🤔. Give your head a wobble 🙄
While I completely agree with you 100%, posting this is pointless because she simply doesnt care at all about anyone or anything apart from herself. Shes a selfish, self serving piece of shit. Remember this is the woman who took a paycheck to visit a foodbank, filmed herself enjoying a meal out before hand, turned up with nothing to donate and then mocked those who she saw using the facility. When there was a missing person in the local area and people were out searching a local catering company set up a burger van to provide free hot food to those out searching and she gleefully turned up to take a free burger and gloated about it - she is an absolute fucking disgusting disgrace,

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45

Wearesailing13

042319E4-D07D-4D93-AC84-A603D27B43A9.png
No idea why she bothers to go on holiday, she moans about them all in one way or another. Disney was ‘too hot’ Tenerife ‘not for her’ or something along those lines. She can’t wait to get home again to wank the dog and see her non existent ‘chums’ 🤢 What a spoilt brat

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Says shes scared to go out for a walk on holiday yet has no issue wandering around on her own wearing ear defenders in the scabby woods at home where someone was raped not that long ago and lives in a house where a violent brutal murder took place and where a decaying corpse lay rotting in a bin in her garden……..

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

Pushyplumb

VIP Member
Not even 48 hours after moaning her children have too many coats she goes and buys the same bag in three colours. She is so inconsistent. I thought having so much stuff in the house was driving her mad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42

Weenosey

Beggy has commented this on Louise Thompson’s latest post about juggling childcare and work.
51415975-D64A-4FA5-AEA9-B9A5BEE2C5CE.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

Rue Git Le Couer

Chatty Member
Confirmation of her inappropriate love for her dog. “Sensuously excited to see my boy”. 😂😂😂😂 Jesus beggy, not get any holiday action from wee Lee? Unless she means Reece of course 😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Haven’t managed to get on the slopes this year 😂😂 oh do fuck off you insufferable piste basher

• Haha
Reactions: 39