Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you remember years back Beggy saying her Dad had advised her against an Agency and to represent herself so there was no cut? Just as well she ignored that piece of parental advice in line with her teenage self thinking she knew better as without Channelbum she'd have never have got as far as she did.
I remember her saying loads of guff about how her Dad looked over her contract with channel mum and advised her on asking for more money etc. but then its not a surprise is it? Shes got the mentality of an 7 year old and cant seem to wipe her own arse without someone giving her instructions and a diagram so navigating actual grown up situations was never something she would have been competent with

Reactions: 18
I remember her saying loads of guff about how her Dad looked over her contract with channel mum and advised her on asking for more money etc. but then its not a surprise is it? Shes got the mentality of an 7 year old and cant seem to wipe her own arse without someone giving her instructions and a diagram so navigating actual grown up situations was never something she would have been competent with
Betty come on now that's a bit harsh. Beggy made a whole video of how to look after yourself when you're unwell remember? Including how to pull your pants down and do the toilet. She's a big girl now!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Referring to Harry Styles as her boyfriend now - all the second hand embarrassment for her, honestly. She is behaving like a 15 year old lassie

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Harry Styles is an absolute midden. He looks like a teenage boy.
Sorry to all the Harry lovers here! But she is being absolutely ridiculous 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Harry Styles is an absolute midden. He looks like a teenage boy.
Sorry to all the Harry lovers here! But she is being absolutely ridiculous 🤮
Agree. This is odd. The closer Safiyah seems to be getting to teenager-hood, the more Meldrum seems to be regressing and encroaching into areas that might be typically of interest to Safiyah.

Reactions: 23
Referring to Harry Styles as her boyfriend now - all the second hand embarrassment for her, honestly. She is behaving like a 15 year old lassie
She is a complete and total looser and an embarrassment. Imagine if Lee started talking anout one of the girls from Little Mix - calling her his girlfriend and getting drinks coasters with her face on it?! Its WEIRD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
She really is going to be the mum from Mean Girls who wants to hang out with the kids cos they "keep her young" 🤢

Harry Styles is definitely more the type I'd expect Safiyah to have her first crush on, not a mid 30s grown ass mother of three children 🙄 I'm the same age as her and I'd feel inappropriate if I fancied Harry S because of how "teen boy" he comes across even though I think he is only a few years younger?

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Talk about brass neck! You can just tell she is humping her pillow wishing it was Harry styles!!! 😬😬😂😂

I have an 18yr and 12 yrs old old Harry fan!

Is she wishing(manifesting) he will see her Instagram and want to meet her!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She clearly has a thing for short, effeminate guys who look like they havent gone through puberty yet…..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
She really is going to be the mum from Mean Girls who wants to hang out with the kids cos they "keep her young" 🤢

Harry Styles is definitely more the type I'd expect Safiyah to have her first crush on, not a mid 30s grown ass mother of three children 🙄 I'm the same age as her and I'd feel inappropriate if I fancied Harry S because of how "teen boy" he comes across even though I think he is only a few years younger?
Probably breast feeds Bertie…

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
I showed that Harry Styles post to my 12 year old this morning. Her eyeballs rolled back so much they were in a different postcode. Even she knows how childish she is. Get a bleeping grip you imbecile!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The thing I find most ridiculous about these middle aged women creaking their knickers over Harry Styles is what (very) little I’ve seen from him, he is all about consent and keeping women feeling comfortable without taking advantage of male privilege. Like I said, I don’t know anything much about him. That’s all I’ve seen.

there’s a huge amount of irony about him then being made purely into a sex symbol and random women who have never And will never meet him being sex pests and referring to him as their boyfriend. It’s stalker tit and the principle that because he’s in the public eye you can say what you want and not respect that he’s a person. As someone said previously, if this was a man and a young female celeb it’d be very clearly creepy enough for people to comment on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
She may as well post ‘I don’t fancy Lee at all, we don’t have sex and haven't for yuuurrs, I’m absolutely gagging for it from Rami, Reece or a Harry lookalike’.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Howling - Lee couldn’t be further from Harry styles if he tried 😂😂😂😂😂
Oh I don’t know now. If you binned the out of date boating shoes and binned his terrible shirts, I could imagine the little ginger dazzler in a pair of flares and platforms and a set of pearls 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I 100% think something happened with her & Rami. If you look at his instagram page he hasnt posted anything on the grid for years - around about when it all kicked off after her bogus “transformation”, hes not mentioned on the Unit’s instagram anymore or their facebook although he is still “married” to Kilner’s sister as per their own facebook pages….. i just get vibes that something happened.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Not been on the meldrum threads for a while but her term time holiday send me over for a ‘mooch’ 😂
Outraged about the general upset over Harry Styles, I’m mid forties and hopelessly love him 😆 got into him via my kids and now they are over him because he’s ‘problematic’ but I still think he’s beautiful *sigh* however I am single. And I don’t call him my boyfriend. But still.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.