Mrs Meldrum #136 Still a dhead in a different deckchair

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno about you guys but I’m exhausted just watching her 🙄 just as well she’s managed to palm the kids off be free of all responsibilities tomorrow to have a little Nana nap.

Reactions: 5
Laying the foundations with excuses and lies as usual. How did she know last night how she'd feel today? 🤥

As for her not having had time to finish the 'rubbish book'... Why would you even waste your time continuing to read it?

The back hump is getting worse, considering she exercises 🙄... Never mind, the 7 day hit of pilates will help. 🤥

..... and those hacked off jeans..... 🙉

I'm more worried about her bereft friends at the skatepark if she's no kids to use as an excuse today..... Talking of which, no Auntie Thursday?

Reactions: 11
Screenshot_20230216_081956.jpg

The regular trims and vitamins doing such a good job. Look at the perfectly healthy ends. Where's that discount code for the vitamins? Sign me up based on these results.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Her trim also looked so wonky and why does it turn up at the ends like she’s from Whooville?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Still astonished at how frigging AMAZING she is for emptying the dishwasher and doing some laundry. AFTER the kids’ bedtime. Insanely inspiring.

Anyway, Rebecca, we know you read here so please sort out that looped cord for your airer, if one of your kids get caught in it, or your nephew, that’ll be two deaths in that utility room. I know her kids are older but accidents happen when kids are messing around, why risk it with something so daft?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Still astonished at how frigging AMAZING she is for emptying the dishwasher and doing some laundry. AFTER the kids’ bedtime. Insanely inspiring.

Anyway, Rebecca, we know you read here so please sort out that looped cord for your airer, if one of your kids get caught in it, or your nephew, that’ll be two deaths in that utility room. I know her kids are older but accidents happen when kids are messing around, why risk it with something so daft?
Jesus I never even noticed that, even the dog could end up stuck in that

• Haha
Reactions: 12

duck me you’d think that was a photo taken at the retirement home looking at her there!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She was 14. He was 19, nearly 20. She’s publicly admitted this multiple times over the years. Her lies and back tracking on it now just screams of her trying to cover up the fact that lee is a bleeping ponce who has a fetish for very young girls who probably havent even grown body hair yet. He really honestly seriously gives me the heebiejeebies.
You’re wrong with his age.
If she was 14 he was 17 coming up to be 18. They are 4 years apart age wise.
information on Companies house for
Mrs R Meldrum Limited.
Her birthday April 1989
His birthday August 1985
(To have a limited company birth certificates and passport ID have to be given to your accountant to set up a limited company so this information will be correct).

I don’t like either of them they are twats.
It’s 4 years since the tit hit the fan. #liftgate #racism
It was her 30th birthday then.

Reactions: 6
You’re wrong with his age.
If she was 14 he was 17 coming up to be 18. They are 4 years apart age wise.
information on Companies house for
Mrs R Meldrum Limited.
Her birthday April 1989
His birthday August 1985
(To have a limited company birth certificates and passport ID have to be given to your accountant to set up a limited company so this information will be correct).

I don’t like either of them they are twats.
It’s 4 years since the tit hit the fan. #liftgate #racism
It was her 30th birthday then.
Still 🤮

Reactions: 3

New thread everyone 💩

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.