Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF!!! Actually hilarious.

At least those moves are safe for her chums to do, they look gentle on the hips. You never can be too careful in your older years. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
This is EXACTLY what she looks like - i am honestly mortified for her!!!!

Do you think that she thinks she looks good?!!
Oh yeah, she’s a total narcissist, she’s on thinking she’s giving Jlo a run for her money when shes more like Sophia from the golden girls.

I actually hate that comparison as I love Sophia Petrillo but you get the gist!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Now I’m the first to admit I do not have much rhythm, I just don’t and I’m not very co-ordinated! But I was at the gym this morning and my trainer would think I’d fit a screw loose if I said oooh wait a minute let me just set up my camera to film myself!
Occasionally he has videoed me deadlifting or doing a particular exercise and used it on his Instagram - very rarely though and usually if he’s doing a promotion and wants to show he trains all sorts of people - including me, an overweight 50+ woman!🤣 But it a very short clip.
I can’t get over her setting up a camera in a public exercise class!!! I just keep laughing! She really does think she’s something special!
That video looks like a throwback to the 80’s it really does and I know I was there! And yes I’m another one who thought ‘ omg she has a leotard on”!!!🤣🤣🤣 She really doesn’t have a clue how ridiculous she is! So many of these influencers are so utterly deluded it really makes my eyes roll!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Hahahaha I hardly post on here anymore but honesty can not stop laughing! As in tears streaming down my face almost piss myself laughing, she cannot be serious with that video.
I actually need to thank her today coz it’s cheered me right up😂
She is so stompy and uncoordinated, I also can’t stop watching ;-) Also where is everyone else, jazz class for one?!

Reactions: 7
Well duck me sideways. I am actually speechless at that footage… don’t like to blow my own trumpet but I actually think I look more graceful when barefoot dodging all my sons Lego on the living room floor.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Was it really necessary to tell us what underwear she buys him? My partner would be mortified if I did this!
Oh Jesus Christ she really is stuck in 1997 isn’t she. Bloody text branded boxers. How very S5.

I’m sorry but once a dude gets past the minecraft / Nintendo branded undies stage there is just no need 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it in slow mo? She’s so heavy footed for one so teeny tiny. She looks so sweaty yet is going so slow 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh my, this has actually made my day 🤣🤣🤣🤣 who in the name of the wee man actually films themselves doing "jazz" and then thinks it's good enough to show to thousands of people 🤣🤣🤣 she is utterly beyond deluded if she thinks she looks good 🙄😱🤣🤣 having said all that, it's the best thing she's posted in a long time 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I might set up a camera when I’m at Zumba next 🙈🤣 there’s only 5 of us but god I’d be so embarrassed if I said just gonna film myself lol
I’ve done at home when doing a new routine n needed to remember it…. I look like a tit then lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
duck me. That’s the most hilarious thing I’ve ever seen. That is so horrendously bad and cringe worthy. Someone get this dozy witch off Instagram she needs an intervention 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is it in slow mo? She’s so heavy footed for one so teeny tiny. She looks so sweaty yet is going so slow 🤣🤣
Yes! She is SO heavy footed even when walking in sandals, you wouldn’t have thought her teeny tiny narrow feet would been so clompy.

Reactions: 7
I elbowed both my children out of the way running here and the comments have not disappointed.

Off to phone the doc for an inhaler, I can't breathe :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I’ve burned more calories than her just pressing replay on that video over & over 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She thinks she looks good doesn't she? 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 bleeping comedy gold. Thanks Beggy.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely howling 😂😂😂😂 REBECCA YOU LOOK LIKE A DICK 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.