Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The DANCE FLOOR 🤣🤣🤣🤣

“It’s Beggy on the dance floor, but she will not spend a dime, #adlink, gotta get these ice cream pennies right now” 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless lee was blackout drunk then quite clearly he didn’t sleep through her drawing on his face. IG is so full of tit.

Reactions: 11
I take back everything bad I’ve ever said or thought about Beggy now that I’ve seen her dance, her amazing moves have made me realise I was wrong.
I think that is what she thought would happen when she uploaded the jazz clip ☝

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s made my fuckin day , her doing whatever is it a bloody rain dance is brilliant. If I was going to that class I’d want my money back and why isn’t there anyone near her ? Must be dead or old farts go there . She looks like stay puff from ghost busters . And for the love of god would someone local please join !!! Take one for the team please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Thoughts and prayers to all the newbies signing up to “jazz” 🙄 in January. Incoming side eye from Begsie wondering if they’re one of the 15 tattle bastards.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That pavlova 😂 she’s always so proud of the one thing she can make, managed to shoehorn it into an ad by chucking some m&ms on it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Actual footage of me after checking IG all day for the next installment of Mrs Motivator’s stompathon

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.