Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Merry Christmas you 15 tattle bastards

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I’d like to nominate the jizzercise video as the next thread title?
Just a link to the video. In fact, I’d like to nominate it for every thread title to come.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
My day has been made!
😂😂😂
Thank you Rebecca!

Absolutely zero effort going into that workout just like every other aspect of her life!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I knew „Jazz“ couldn‘t be that intense but wow that looks exactly like something we used to do with the old gals in the retirement home. No wonder she‘s been gaining weight like crazy

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sweet jesus christ what does she look like?!!! Shes got absolutely no rhythm at all, shes so clumpy and stomping around!!!! She’s LITERALLY like those ladies in their 50s/60s who have no rhythm just stomping around!!!!! I am dying with second hand embarrassment. It is beyond embarrassing. She looks utterly bleeping ridiculous. What an absolute twit!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
When I tell you I RAN 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Did she stay behind late, or get there extra early to record that video? And how does she have so many coffees with chums? Does she just rock at her local Wetherspoons or something? I've never known anyone to have so many unemployed mates

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did she stay behind late, or get there extra early to record that video? And how does she have so many coffees with chums? Does she just rock at her local Wetherspoons or something? I've never known anyone to have so many unemployed mates
"Retired"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she jazzercising in the cafe? Why is there a counter and vase of flowers?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
You know what, I’m all for taking the piss out of myself but I don’t know if that’s what this video is?! I’m dying!! Talk about no rhythm. And where’s the rest of the class?!

Reminds me of the dance from 13 going on 30 to Michael Jackson!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That’s the sort of clompy dance I would do when I take the piss out of someone! It’s hilarious and she does think she is the utter dogs bollocks at too! It’s hilarious at the end too when she tries to transition out of the moves to marching on the spot and fails miserably!! Does she have a wiki? This video needs to be preserved!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That video has literally made me howl out loud 😂😂😂. What kind of exercise is that? Why is the room empty? I literally can’t believe that her life is constant pissing about doing that and having coffee with people every day. Does no one in her town work?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.