Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg that jazz story she did. Proper OAP tit that is!! She even LOOKED like an OAP!

I raced here! also doesn’t look like anyone else is there
She won't want to film the other 5 pensioners there 😂 I guarantee there will be nobody younger than pension age going

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve updated the audio. Much more fitting 😂

I’d like to nominate the jizzercise video as the next thread title?
Just a link to the video. In fact, I’d like to nominate it for every thread title to come.
Alright now, stop ✋ jazzercise. Can’t touch this 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
tit me. It’s bleeping hilarious 😂 it’s like when you were 8 and made up flat footed, repetitive “dances” to crap on Top of the Pops, reminds me of the Peter Kay sketch about his sister doing it; BOOM 🦶BOOM 🦶BOOM 🦶 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I really hope Lee is having a word with her and staging some sort of intervention

Reactions: 5
Whose rami? I’m new here from the Rebecca lamb thread lol
Hes a guy that works at her local gym; at one tome she was a “ambassador” for the gym and was being given free membership and free personal training sessions there with him - it was all totally bogus - but she was actually obsessed with him, clearly had the eye for him and hes been outed as a bit of a dirty bastard locally apparently for shagging around behind his own wifes back - Rebecca was absolutely obsessed with him, it was all very sleazy….

Reactions: 5
Honestly I’ve seen more style and rhythm in the ladies doing The Slosh at a retirement party in a bowling club in Paisley.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lamest dancing ever, so obvious she is putting in the minimum effort when she goes to them classes 🤣

Reactions: 4
Normally lurk but I’ve been howling reading the comments, imagine being so unaware of how ridiculous you look. Reminded of some of my family who are 70+ when they hit the disco at a family do 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Please can someone local join her jazz class!!!! We need all the info!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.