Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still laughing at this. This is some of the least coordinated, most flat-footed and embarrassing ‘moves’ I’ve ever seen. Zero musicality, style or rhythm. Horrendously bad!! X

Reactions: 5
Genuinely I’m so confused about how she apparently burns 350-400 calories at this tit. I go to Barry’s boot camp in London twice a week which is intense treadmill running with weights and burn about 400. I leave dripping, bright red and on the verge of having a breakdown. There is no way she is burning anywhere close to that doing an hour of those moves, I’m sorry it’s physically impossible. I’m also slightly taller than her and probs heavier so the science doesn’t add up! Full of BS as ever

Reactions: 20
Can’t wait for Saafiyah to get her own social media and find her embarrassment of a mother. Hope she puts her through hell 🤣

Reactions: 10
Please can someone local join her jazz class!!!! We need all the info!!!
An advert for it popped up on my fb. I did think about taking one for the 15 in the team, but I'm not knowing for keeping my gob shut. If I was to go I would need "I'm a tattle bar steward" tshirt

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I will actually transfer someone money to go to the jazz class. I must know more about this 😂😅😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
That video is the Christmas present we didn’t know we needed. The comments are gold!

She can’t just dump it though and not tell us all the deets, in particular what the duck possessed her in the first place. Just why?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I've just watched it again and only just now realised it has music attached :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: somehow it's even funnier🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The actual fact she took time to set up her phone, film it, presumably watch it back then post it shows how deluded she truly is.

Great viewing, indeed.

Reactions: 19
OMG 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 been so (so so) busy at work today so just catching up now and OMFG that video 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 amazing, what an absolute dick :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: funniest thing I've seen in a long time, and exactly what I needed after the day I've had, so for that I thank you Beggy 😘😅

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The music she's overlayed on that video 😭🤣 We all know it was really Cliff Richard or Daniel O'Donall 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Can't have the blue rinse brigade dancing to anything too uptempo 👵🏻👩🏼‍🦽🩼

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh I didn’t realise there was marching at the end! 🙌🏻🤣
You know she’s made a dick of herself again when even the attempt to distract by making Lee look a dick doesn’t work.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.