Mrs Meldrum #134 Not by the hairs of my chinny chin chin I will not let the Tattlers win!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahahaha I hardly post on here anymore but honesty can not stop laughing! As in tears streaming down my face almost piss myself laughing, she cannot be serious with that video.
I actually need to thank her today coz it’s cheered me right up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Omg surely that isn’t jazz. Looks like the bad Zumba class I once went to that was all 70 year olds? Is there no one else there either?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Probably is empty as the average age is retirement age at the class so probably at home keeping warm and not wanting to break a hip in the snow/ice! She looks like she has the grace of an elephant the way she is stomping about!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I am officially speechless. She must have gone early to film that before the class started. Or maybe she’s learning to be a Jazz teacher and has to film herself looking like a dick so they can her moves. Or maybe she actually thinks she looks good. It’s the last one isn’t it?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ahhhaaahaaa do you think everyone else is stood waiting to come in because she’s told them she’s a super successful influencer who needs to create content for her fans 🤣😅
DC07DAAE-00DD-435C-AD88-80E9F910B922.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣
I AM DEAD. What on earth is floating past her single braincell 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This honestly has made my Christmas, Santa has come early. She’s the gift that keeps on giving. The same move over and over but she still doesn’t nail it 😂😂😂 the random looks at the camera to make sure it’s still recording, the fact the room is totally empty?! So so strange 😂😂😂😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Just broke my leg running to this thread 🤣🤣🤣 wtf is she on?....made my day so beggy has hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Have she got a leotard on? I thought she had naked legs too! Holy tit that’s the best thing I’ve seen today! My grannies got better moves than her and she’s been six foot under for 10 years!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.