Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abongo2

Chatty Member
I’ve updated the audio. Much more fitting 😂

I’d like to nominate the jizzercise video as the next thread title?
Just a link to the video. In fact, I’d like to nominate it for every thread title to come.
Alright now, stop ✋ jazzercise. Can’t touch this 🎶

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Ohflogoff

VIP Member
I bought my Balsam Hill tree for full price. I did a search and chose the most expensive. So mine cost me £2500. Didn’t wait for the sale. I place it in the west wing, next to the vestibule and close to where we keep the salopettes, hunters and durbarrys.

Just kidding. Never heard of this before. Never knew they existed. Still don’t care.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Was it really necessary to tell us what underwear she buys him? My partner would be mortified if I did this!
Hahaha she only wishes lee looked like that in his pants!!! This is a more accurate representation of lee in his pants

57EED585-B88A-452B-A17F-638FD148DDE6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53

Marmaladethecat

Blows your mind how little people iron???!!!

Erm...I work full time with a very demanding job, I'm on my own with 2 kids, I got up at 5.45am to iron my kids uniforms. Both in breakfast club by 7.30am.

Soz fatty, I only ironed the uniforms as I had other shit to do.

I'll only iron their uniforms again when I have to as I'm literally 100mps trying to develop my career, do the shopping, sort out my LIFE ADMIN ON MY OWN.

Fuck off you triple chinned loser.

Reactions: 45
Let's get back to usual business.
No old man will ever want this hanging off his arm.
Why are there so many posts lately about being out with friends? We all know she has none!
Chum
Gosh
Gent

What the Enid blyton bull shittery is this ?!

Is someone forgetting they went to a state high school, went under age drinking by the river , got knocked up at uni, lived in an ex -council house & sells used cycling shorts ?!

She will be dusting off the dubarrys and polishing her saddle for her non existent soon, jolly hockey sticks

• Haha
Reactions: 40
96EB7171-C836-46C4-A160-8EE36B2D28F0.png
9633CB20-8EC8-495B-944A-BB2F5E7E05C6.png
2EBBBB02-B4F6-481F-911D-044BFC68013B.jpeg

This is Beggy’s Vinted (I follow it because I like to see the absolute shite she uploads).
She’s selling “matching his and hers” pyjamas (her words). They’re a size 8 and a size 10. I knew Lee was teeny tiny but who knew he was a ladies size 8?! We all know Beggy hasn’t been a size 8 since 2013.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Guys I am absolutely FUCKING PISSING myself at her video hahahahahaha. Omg she has literally no rhythm at all, so embarrassing 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Swipeuptobuy

VIP Member
I’m sitting here not knowing to have a hot or cold shower, to eat fish or starve, close my rings, wild swim, order from Joules to save it just be authentic me or false me ….Mrs Meldrum give us your guiding light ….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Maddogsmum

VIP Member
Omg imagine filming yourself at ‘Jazz’ like she has!!!! Omg who does that?!! Total cringe fest!! Is there anyone else there?!!
I can’t get over her setting her camera up to film herself at an exercise class!!!🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36