Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her latest food haul maybe explains to ongoing mystery of the moon face - just an actual box of shite
Motato is an awful company, selling off the crap that is short dated and what no-one wants to buy. Perfect for our scab Becca.

Thier insta is full of huns trying to sell to them. They also don't mind working with lying dishonest racists.

Reactions: 11
She honestly reminds me of those mad old ladies you see in the local butchers or waiting at a bus stop - you know the type - they live alone, usually with a bunch of cats, they dress all mental and completely unsuitable for the weather/season, they talk to themselves or they talk AT you making no sense and laughing manically and shuffling around.

she’s gone in the head. She’s clearly -CLEARLY - got a drink problem. She’s as mad as a box of frogs.
Excuse me... not all CAT WOMEN are mad...🤣 Nah, seriously that's far from normal behaviour she's demonstrated today.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She lives in a town (fine, her exclusive little development or whatever is just outside technically but come on.) She isn’t in the wilds of the Cairngorms in a bothy. She’s in a town. With a huge Tesco. She’s a bleeping joke dressing like she’s off grid. She’s off her head not the grid.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
off grid... she wouldn't know the meaning of it... would our 'adventurer EX you tuber' Beggy Bear Grylls. There was as much tit on those boots as she spouts in ads!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She honestly reminds me of those mad old ladies you see in the local butchers or waiting at a bus stop - you know the type - they live alone, usually with a bunch of cats, they dress all mental and completely unsuitable for the weather/season, they talk to themselves or they talk AT you making no sense and laughing manically and shuffling around.

she’s gone in the head. She’s clearly -CLEARLY - got a drink problem. She’s as mad as a box of frogs.
Exactly - and the crazy ladies also stink (usually of piss). We all know that Beggys hygiene leaves a lot to be desired, spending all day in sweaty gym clothes #stinkyminger.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
off grid... she wouldn't know the meaning of it... would our 'adventurer EX you tuber' Beggy Bear Grylls. There was as much tit on those boots as she spouts in ads!
OMG the adventures of Beggy grills, where her footbed is as narrow as her wild minded adventures

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was thinking last night when she showed the videos of the trick or treaters, she can’t live in the back of beyond like she makes out?! We never get anyone call because we live in the actual countryside! Her view of herself is delusional.

Reactions: 12
She dresses more and more like that dog each day- that fleece looks like something out of his dog bed! I love it when she gets all impressed over a 4K walk as if she’s walked up pen-y-fan or something. Lazy twit hasn’t got a clue has she.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I was thinking last night when she showed the videos of the trick or treaters, she can’t live in the back of beyond like she makes out?! We never get anyone call because we live in the actual countryside! Her view of herself is delusional.

There's like 20ish houses where she lives, that's if I have the right place, but she moved into murder mansion and posts photos of the house exterior so it's not hard to find 🤷‍♀️

Also whilst on the topic of her area is it actually houses getting built next to them or the very fancy hotel that's being built in the area, does anybody that lives by her know?

Reactions: 2
There's like 20ish houses where she lives, that's if I have the right place, but she moved into murder mansion and posts photos of the house exterior so it's not hard to find 🤷‍♀️

Also whilst on the topic of her area is it actually houses getting built next to them or the very fancy hotel that's being built in the area, does anybody that lives by her know?
Look up new builds Kirkwood homes in town where she lives and you'll find the development plans v easily

Reactions: 1
She would combust if she couldn’t charge her phone - no IG, no audio books, no means to take photos of buttery soft leggings…

Reactions: 6
She's off her rocker.
Two sandwiches short of a picnic
One egg short of an omelette
She would combust if she couldn’t charge her phone - no IG, no audio books, no means to take photos of buttery soft leggings…
She should try surgically removing her phone from her hand. It's certainly not good for her health or our eyes at the moment.

Reactions: 10

I am glad you brought up the cats! I was just thinking she’s like a mad old wifie who lives in a house of cats.

but we’ve seen Cat-Gate so know this is not going to happened

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get what angle she’s going for with the outfit but she looks scruffy and it’s pointless, she’s lazy and r looks likes she’s been gardening all day . I wouldn’t turn out looking like that and I’m wearing leggings and a hoodie today

Reactions: 12
I get what angle she’s going for with the outfit but she looks scruffy and it’s pointless, she’s lazy and r looks likes she’s been gardening all day . I wouldn’t turn out looking like that and I’m wearing leggings and a hoodie today
It’s just telling people how to suck eggs. The same as when she would do “daily vlogs” with anacing nuggets of information like - “open the curtains and turn on the light when you wake up” - seriously. It’s patronising, brainless rubbish. No one needs to be told that it’s ok to wear leggings or that you don’t have to be dressed like a supermodel on the daily. I can’t honestly believe there are people out there who find this bile interesting or informative.

Reactions: 18
I just had a mad flashback of that video she did when she was ill one day and she set up the camera to show her pulling her pants down. :sick::sick::sick::sick:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
She lives 4 minutes drive from Banchory in a housing estate which is about to quadruple in size when Kirkwood finish building. Banchory also has 2 schools, an academy and a Tesco superstore amongst a shed load of other stuff..

I live in Aberdeen and live closer to the bleeping countryside than she does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.