Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WTF was that reel 😧
Look at those comments who cares about this crap ? I officially give up the world has gone mad

Reactions: 8
573 comments, the world has gone mad! None of them work, all too short and just not nice.

I hope the creepy nails get done and cut short, they still freak me out.

Reactions: 8
Call me suspicious but going on a “night out” at the British Legion, a week before Remembrance Sunday…………. What do we think - some sort of Ad?

Reactions: 3
Call me suspicious but going on a “night out” at the British Legion, a week before Remembrance Sunday…………. What do we think - some sort of Ad?
Well if Simple Sarah sold out and did one, Mama Mooch wouldn’t even give it a second thought!

Reactions: 4
A "luxury" raffle....! How very exclusive. Of course Begs and Sarah Raven will be in attendance.
Somethings up with this. She would never go to a BL normally and paying money for a fundraiser like this isn’t exactly her wheel house….. it smells fishy

Reactions: 9
A charity shop fashion show. How glamorous. She was a bit overdressed in her skirt and top for that wasn’t she?

Reactions: 7
A charity shop fashion show. How glamorous. She was a bit overdressed in her skirt and top for that wasn’t she?
Yeah her wipe clean pleather skirt and ridiculous boots are a wee bit OTT for the bleeping legion, full of old boys at the bar. She’s mental.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Imagine turning up on a night out in one of those outfits and telling people that strangers on the Internet picked it for her. What a bleeping simpleton! 👏

I vote none of those outfits, all far too short. Some smart trousers with a fitted top would look nice. The prostitute look isn't attractive Rebecca.........unless Rami is going to be there!

Imagine turning up on a night out in one of those outfits and telling people that strangers on the Internet picked it for her. What a bleeping simpleton! 👏

I vote none of those outfits, all far too short. Some smart trousers with a fitted top would look nice. The prostitute look isn't attractive Rebecca.........unless Rami is going to be there!
possibly why it’s wipe clean?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

Jeans, a pair of heels and a nice top would be more than fine. It’s not exactly a night out at 1Oak!!!

WTF was that reel 😧
Look at those comments who cares about this crap ? I officially give up the world has gone mad
A reel asking us to chose an outfit for Rebecca to wear to a charity shop fashion show, showcasing preloved charity shop outfits, yet she says that if we don’t like her choices then she’ll have to go all the way into Aberdeen to buy something NEW🤷🏻‍♀️Oh the irony🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.