Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking last night when she showed the videos of the trick or treaters, she can’t live in the back of beyond like she makes out?! We never get anyone call because we live in the actual countryside! Her view of herself is delusional.
She lives in a housing estate. She’s a few minutes from Banchory which is a town. It’s not exactly rural. She likes to make out it’s some countryside backwater but it really really isn’t!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I live rurally- in a tiny village within a big national park- I can literally walk 1/2 mile and be on the moors. BUT I am also 15 mins away from a town and 30 mins away from a city so not exactly the back of beyond! Beggy makes out she lives in a fecking field in the middle of nowhere the way she goes on!!

She's going to do an outfit of the day- every day?!!! But she only ever wears leggings and a fleece- that's going to get old very quickly- but then again this is Beggy so after 2-3 days she will give up.
I really think she is trying to make some sort of comeback- maybe not Youtube but something. These reels, the way she said "new series coming" and going on about how other people on instagram make her feel crap about what she wears- trying to be more relatable??!

Trouble is Beggy lives in a bubble of Banchory. Never goes anywhere. Whereas the people she is hoping will follow her probably all have jobs and kids and a life!! Who is she going to be doing these inspirational outfits for??!!

She really does scream "desperately trying to avoid getting a real job"!!!

Reactions: 10
I live rurally- in a tiny village within a big national park- I can literally walk 1/2 mile and be on the moors. BUT I am also 15 mins away from a town and 30 mins away from a city so not exactly the back of beyond! Beggy makes out she lives in a fecking field in the middle of nowhere the way she goes on!!

She's going to do an outfit of the day- every day?!!! But she only ever wears leggings and a fleece- that's going to get old very quickly- but then again this is Beggy so after 2-3 days she will give up.
I really think she is trying to make some sort of comeback- maybe not Youtube but something. These reels, the way she said "new series coming" and going on about how other people on instagram make her feel crap about what she wears- trying to be more relatable??!

Trouble is Beggy lives in a bubble of Banchory. Never goes anywhere. Whereas the people she is hoping will follow her probably all have jobs and kids and a life!! Who is she going to be doing these inspirational outfits for??!!

She really does scream "desperately trying to avoid getting a real job"!!!
You sound local

According to Google Instagram we’re doing a purge of bots I got over excited Meldrum went down to 110k some accounts lost many more sadly they are now reinstated what a disappointment Instagram and YouTube are disgraceful allowing accounts to exploit very young bairns I am living for the day that some of these kids take legal action as they quite rightly should, ultimately it’s the parents I know, but without a platform they wouldn’t be able to do this it’s all about money they get a massive kick back from advertising it’s just one big scam and the fact bairns are being exploited and exposed to sexual deviants which they are well aware of, the lack of privacy and living their fake lives is causing emotional damage, several older kids have reached out to expose this on Tik Tok it’s so sad that their parents have become their employers and their lives are a sham it’s also sad that this is known but nothing is being done to protect the bairns it’s hideous and here’s Beggy starting to show hers again because she knows that’s where the money is 🤑

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Imagine having the time to sit and fanny about mid week thinking about an outfit for a friday night in your local legion

I cannot even contemplate how she shows her face around the town when she parades about onlineike she does

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Who the duck wears a pleather mini skirt and boots to the legion 😂
Shes just wanting to show off her teeny tiny legs and thigh gap and aff link a load of tit. She’ll wear jeans and trainers come Friday and go lounge on her mums sofa having her dinner cooked for her cause she’s so so tired from solo parenting

Reactions: 11
She is going to the British Legion for her night out. The average age of the Legion patrons locally is about 87. Beggy will fit right in. I wonder if it’s a night out with all all her geriatric Jazz mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Say MOTATOS one more time….CHRIST!!

Also post jazz coffee? As in jazzercise?! C‘mon!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is going to the British Legion for her night out. The average age of the Legion patrons locally is about 87. Beggy will fit right in. I wonder if it’s a night out with all all her geriatric Jazz mates!
Karen’s got a big birthday coming up, probably celebrating that! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.