Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do like the fact that you can see where her neck tanned and her multiple chins have caused lines on her neck- the sun couldn't get to the folds that her chins cause!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Another long message on that post. She really is trying to make a proper comeback isn't she!

Reactions: 3
I think she prob hates her hair hence the reason for putting it up / lack of washing it
If it is Lee that wants her to stay blonde then that’s wrong on so many levels. I’ve had a lot of different cuts and colours since I’ve been with my husband and unless it was awful, he wouldn’t dream of telling me what to do with it.

Her hair suits her much better brown - it’s not so harsh and from the photos I’ve seen, it looked in better condition. It’s not the 1950s Begs, do what the duck you want with your hair! What’s he going to do, leave you?

Reactions: 15
I was really shocked when I saw that reel and how bloated her face looks. Why the hell are those muddy boots in her bedroom? Or if they’re not then she brought them upstairs specifically for that tit reel.

Why are women commenting that she’s so “real” for posting that outfit. I’m wearing leggings and a jumper now because I’m at home and I want to be comfy. Didn’t really I was inspirational.

Hang on what?! These people are praising her for sharing leggings and a scabby top?! She thinks she's inspirational for sharing her wearing leggings and a scabby top?!

It's not like this is new fashion or anything ground breaking?! I am honestly so bleeping confused about this tit?!

She is such a bleeping grifter just a lazy ridiculous excuse for a human. She adds nothing to the world literally zero. Total embarrassment.

Reactions: 17
I follow quite a few people on instagram who post their outfits and while yes, a lot of them look nicely put together most of the time it is not because they live in a city but because they have an actual job they go to. If we could most of us would probably stay in sweats and cosy jumpers but I can’t show up in court like that 😂 She’s so stupid. Of course she can dress like that because all she does is mooch

• Heart
She's the only person I know who does aff links but the links are not always the thing she's trying to showcase.

Like flogging a dead horse

Reactions: 4
Her latest food haul maybe explains to ongoing mystery of the moon face - just an actual box of shite

• Haha
Jesus that outfit in the ad 🤭 giving full on Tory MP’s wife in that gilet.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I have zero interest in outfits do people really enjoy this content ?
94 comments all singing her praises what for exactly ? she got dressed so so inspiring influencers are just so bloody boring and uninspiring Beggy of Banchory badly dressed yes I live for this content who in their right mind would take the time to a, watch this crap, b, feel inspired to add a comment stroking her over inflated ego I am very pleased to say no one I know has any interest in these people, clearly there are some so bored with their lives that they sub to this, there is something seriously wrong in our society some people are paying for this too 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I saw that on tiktok this morning and the first thing I thought was how greasy, unkept she looked. She lives in the North East of Scotland, not the middle of nowhere! I live across the road from a nature reserve so does that mean I live in a "muddy part of the world"?! Erm...nope. I dress for whichever occasion I'm going to. Sometimes that means leggings and a hoodie with old boots but 90% of the time I dress for work or a night out!!! Oh that's right, you've never actually had a job. And I wash my hair frequently so it doesn't look a shitshow. Have some self respect. You have allll the time in the world so get a grip woman. You've just had 2 weeks holiday. I can't afford that and I actually work full time as does my husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What the hell is this woman on? Or at least wtf did she shove down her gullet before filming that? Had she been drinking when she filmed and uploaded that outfit video, she looks terrible, it's not even funny. A 33 year old mother of 3? She lives in an exclusive development in Inchmarlo, not the back of beyond in a tent in muck. She's either manic, ill or drunk with a face like a melted welly and the personality of the grubby fleece she's dressed in, DON'T get me started on those minging walking boots in her bedroom. That's disgusting.
Then we've Tory wife, 80s style with the 'tit shop' video, basically a pile of crap sent in a box... seriously what the hell is she on? She's a bloody laughing stock.

Reactions: 11
There’s actual sheep tit on those boots she’s parading around her carpeted upstairs bedroom. 🤮She’s like a crazy old woman - badly dressed, let herself go, roaming around the countryside, living in a grim cold and grubby house. What a disaster. She’s unrecognisable from herself 5 years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 12
There’s actual sheep tit on those boots she’s parading around her carpeted upstairs bedroom. 🤮She’s like a crazy old woman - badly dressed, let herself go, roaming around the countryside, living in a grim cold and grubby house. What a disaster. She’s unrecognisable from herself 5 years ago.
She honestly reminds me of those mad old ladies you see in the local butchers or waiting at a bus stop - you know the type - they live alone, usually with a bunch of cats, they dress all mental and completely unsuitable for the weather/season, they talk to themselves or they talk AT you making no sense and laughing manically and shuffling around.

she’s gone in the head. She’s clearly -CLEARLY - got a drink problem. She’s as mad as a box of frogs.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.