Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sarahferguson

So 25th October all she used on her face was Beauty Pie, today its this Tula shite.
I absolutely hate these morons who put the serum/oil dropper on their faces to put it on though instead of dropping it on their fingertips 🤮
Can't even bring myself to comment on her clothes, it's been a tough week and I don't have the capacity to even try and comprehend what the fuck she's wearing. Age 14 gilet my arse though.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SingSong

VIP Member
What kind of mentality to wake-up and think

'Hey guys, here's some coats I don't like, have an affiliate link so I can earn some ice cream pennies'

And class it as a career. It blows my mind

Jolly jenny

Chatty Member
I’ve been sitting in nothing but a pair of pants for the last 3 days. When is she going to put up the next outfit of the day? I don’t know how to dress myself without her influence
And I'm still waiting to have a shower, no mention of the cold ones

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Have you ever seen a woman so so in love with herself ?
i couldn’t imagine anyone being envious or inspired by this tragic desperado
She looked daft in that dress. It was a cheap looking dress that is really old fashioned looking. It’s like something out of 1994. The stupid Chelsea boots do nothing for her - she always wears boots like that and they just look daft. Her weird little twigglet legs are nothing to look at and she has CLEARLY been on the fake tan. I think she looks cheap, tarty and outdated - the silly curly hair and the low cut dress.

all I can say is - that was all put on for someone’s benefit.

Reactions: 20

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
I always think its a bit sad to see small childrens christmas lists written out by an adult. The only perso who needs the list is you as a parent so why not just sit with them and get them to tell you what they have “written” . Emergent writing is such an important stage in a child’s development and for them to make the connection between marks, meaning and communication they need to do it them selves. But then I guess this isn’t a factor when you are only creating a list for the purpose of instagram content

Cariad

VIP Member
Ffs- Noooooo....your menu ideas were bad enough , god knows what your idea of gifts would be like!
55194350-EEA2-4D11-83B6-8C76623651E8.jpg

• Haha

Ruby’s mum

VIP Member
A late dinner 🤣🤣🤣 why does she feel the need to lie about everything?
So so edgy. They must have stayed up until at least 8 o’clock! If they had finished eating by 7 and were back in the bar having after dinner drinks they must have had the table booked for about 5.30. That’s a toddler tea time!

• Haha

avabella

VIP Member
Christ, her school is just getting rid of Jolly Phonics?? Read, Write, Inc' (note the C Beggy, not K) was launched in 2007 🥴

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Jesus, and here I was thinking she must have been talking about the current WW3 threat or something.
Oh my god. I’ve actually seen it all now. She’s seriously upset that a fucking clothes shop is closing?!

that just about sums up where she’s at in her mind.

• Haha

AnnaBanana85

Chatty Member
Lee likes meat for his protein intake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry who does she think he is, fucking Tyson Fury? He’s a pathetic little skelf of a man. SUH SUH HUNKEH.

• Haha

Olli1510

VIP Member
She dresses more and more like that dog each day- that fleece looks like something out of his dog bed! I love it when she gets all impressed over a 4K walk as if she’s walked up pen-y-fan or something. Lazy twat hasn’t got a clue has she.

• Haha

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I was thinking last night when she showed the videos of the trick or treaters, she can’t live in the back of beyond like she makes out?! We never get anyone call because we live in the actual countryside! Her view of herself is delusional.
She lives 4 minutes drive from Banchory in a housing estate which is about to quadruple in size when Kirkwood finish building. Banchory also has 2 schools, an academy and a Tesco superstore amongst a shed load of other stuff..

I live in Aberdeen and live closer to the fucking countryside than she does 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Good God is all I can say about all this. Speechless

Lee looks physically and mentally done in and Beggy can’t even sort herself out to wash her hair and looks like she fell in a charity shop bin en route there. Plus they can’t even get there without stopping to charge the car?! Fuck that! It’s like driving in the 1950s when there were hardly any petrol stations and every journey had to be planned to the minute with the the AA Road atlas.

• Haha

Sarahferguson

why can't she just make spag Bol with Quorn.
Because the girls would probably like it. This whole thing reeks of her making shit meals so they don't like them and next week will be back to the normal shit but with meat.
She doesn't give a fuck about anyone but herself.
I work ten hours a day, 3 from the office and 2 from home a week and my partner eats slightly differently to me and his children eat very differently to both of us, some days I (or he)can be making 4 meals a night to shut everyone up🤣 and I manage, like the majority of the population! I also go to the gym once a week and to 3 fitness classes a week.

Also her other post really pissed me off about not having enough time in a day to help the girls with their reading etc.... GET A FUCKING JOB YOU CUNT THEN YOU'LL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING😡

gummy-bear

VIP Member
The hair post 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
So so embarrassing, looks the exact same. I don’t get the fixation with her hair.. is it all she has in her empty life?

GoLando

VIP Member
She’s walking along, in the relative countryside, on a crisp autumn day. She could be looking at the change in leaf colour, the houses she is passing, contemplating internally her own gratitude for having the luxury of health and time and freedom to do this.

Instead she’s prattling on at her phone about how she’s not like the other instahuns.

MORON!!!! GET A GRIP.