Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zoewilliams9217

Chatty Member
Could you imagine this being a culmination of what you achieve in a morning?
videoing a shit outfit to post to strangers on the internet, walking the dog, finishing an audio book and putting a pile of laundry away?

what a life 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Sprocket

Chatty Member
Ran here for the comments after seeing her to do list

So either S has decided she didn’t want to eat meat, Tigs and Tim Horton have been telling her about a pescatarian diet or it’s her latest hairbrained diet to go with her meaningful movement,,,

I really didn’t need to see those rank eggs and mushrooms. No amount of hot sauce will improve that.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Why does she keep posing like this, please stop, it seriously gives me the boak! Why do that with your mouth 🤢
She’s so ugly. Everything about her is just “ick” - her skin is in terrible condition, she’s so bloated and puffy, she’s got dry blood shot looking eyes, that fucking stupid mouth of hers looks awful - she looks like something out of planet of the apes with those lips. She’s just a complete mess.

• Haha
  • Heart

LennyBriscoe

VIP Member
At 14 she probably felt like she was something special having a man as a boyfriend. Now she is in her 30s, going clothes shopping with her mum for a night out down the British Legion.
And that my, my friends, is the real circle of life 😂

• Haha

Notenoughgin

VIP Member
She is going to the British Legion for her night out. The average age of the Legion patrons locally is about 87. Beggy will fit right in. I wonder if it’s a night out with all all her geriatric Jazz mates!

• Haha

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Asleep in a room with a wood stove on while children play?! Responsible children or not that would be a no no for me. Jeez, if my father or mother learnt that I had fallen asleep while the stove was on and my children ate playing they would be grilling me big time in regards to safety and i am in my 40s!

Blockedbyadmin

VIP Member
Do you know what’s really sad.. I’m a new SAHM for the first time ever with a 5 month old, 4 year old and 7 year old. I’m not returning to work as I can’t afford to so we’ve had to make tough decisions to make it work. Mentally it’ll be so hard not to work as I never have not had a job. Seeing the stick she gets it makes me feel bad that I won’t be working. My life is totally different and some days I just can’t get things done. I have allll the dreams of being able to achieve lists (I actually use the term life admin and even did when I had a full time high pressured job) but now I feel like I’ll be a joke. She’s created a bad name for mums who don’t work.

• Heart

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
The head band
The cut off trousers
The vans
The coat
The hair
The camel toe
And best of all …
THE BUILDING SITE BEHIND THE FENCE

OHHHH KARMA
Jesus Christ what does she look like?!

The coat is far too big on the sleeves for her - both length and volume of material. It looks like she’s wearing her Dad’s coat! The half zip up horizontal striped jumper thing is AWFUL and it’s making her look really hefty. The stupid cut off trousers are just ridiculous and sorry but the high top converse don’t do with the clothes at all and she looks like she’s borrowed her kids shoes. She’s a bloody mess.

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Why the chuff is she ad linking a company that is going into administration? Encouraging her followers to spend money when their orders might not be fulfilled?
there’s honestly more brain activity in Lees knob cheese than this woman

• Sick
  • Haha

Mummy442

VIP Member
Was looking at a lady in union square today - could nt work out where I knew her from! Then it dawned on me! Narrow footbed then Beggy appeared! The child’s fleece was on for her shopping trip 🤣🤣

• Haha

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
I’m sure we have all had our hungover days with kids but we have the sense not to post those times on the internet to >100k people. I’d be mortified what a prize twat

Paris London Milan, Banchory Tories. head to toe in new look. Ffs
Of course we have but I would never dare to fall asleep while a wood stove was on in the house. Thats just wrong.
Rebecca is a try too hard

I don't believe for one second that she slept through 2 films

Did she doze? Yes. Probably woke up after half an hour and thought how can I make this relatable? What would the slobby plebs watching do after a night out?

Like the time she deliberately missed safiyas school assembly to stay home snd work on an ad. She was trying to justify what she does as work but also make herself relatable (look at uz together, us working mums miss out on so much etc) when in actufact she completely missed the mark. Generally workimums try to cancel/rearrange stuff in order to NOT miss their kids shows etc
Thats the point of all these threads. She will never be relatable even if she by some miracle starts to change, because we will all remember that she has changed to slot in. And this is why she will never be successful.

Mummy what do you do as a job? Well darling I am a sales person (to me thats whart these "influencers are), I sold my families privacy for a quick buck. She will never be able to truthfully say anything else and I hope in that moment she feels like the worst parent in the world. She sold all those precious moments for ice cream pennies or some tat for her £540,000 house that has the worst reputation in Deeside.

She probably sits reading those posts thinking we are jealous of her "lifestyle". So just for absolute transparency - I am a SAHM. But i worked my butt off in my younger years - once in the same office as Lee. I worked so hard that I am now mortgage and debt free and have been since 2007. I did that, not my husband. I was debt free before I met him. No help from family either. One day Ill go back to work when the offices in Aberdeen pick up but literally for ice cream pennies and you know what my children aspire to do the same one day.

End of rant 🙃😗

Scotblock

VIP Member
You've got to give it to Edgy to post a photo of herself in a headband, in a brightly lite restaurant with a 70s style cocktail, just missing the umbrella on a cocktail stick, away for your mum's birthday and label the photo 'out out'. She is surely taking the piss out of herself but that gave me a jolly good laugh. Sitting here chuckling 'Out, out'.
She’s “out out” with the cast of cocoon 😂

• Haha

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
I’m pretty sure chums = her mother.
Aye Beggy and good old Sarah Raven popping the narrow footbeds into a pair of scone shoes, picking up a couple more Inchmarlo inmates and hightailing it to Raemoir Garden centre for the pensioners special!

ya bunch of wrinkled peaches!

• Haha

Londonchick

Chatty Member
Didn’t he only just go back offshore?? She sees more of her husband than I do and mine works from home 😂

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Imagine thinking that a night in some god awful hotel with your fucking parents constitutes as a night “out out”

she is so beyond pathetic I can’t even cope.

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Can’t wait for her to get drunk (off of 2 glasses of Prosecco) and come on tattle. It will be legion - tattle - Rami for a quickie - home to wank the dog

• Haha