Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
This has surely been discussed before but I’ve seen her share her “quick walk” stats a few times and am always astonished at her pace, like I am a LAZY bugger that rarely goes walking and my pace is usually between 10/11 mins per km, is she stopping for a nap halfway through or what’s the story like 🫣
She just wanders around plodding behind the dog, probably stopping every few minutes to look at her phone.

Reactions: 3

avabella

VIP Member
This has surely been discussed before but I’ve seen her share her “quick walk” stats a few times and am always astonished at her pace, like I am a LAZY bugger that rarely goes walking and my pace is usually between 10/11 mins per km, is she stopping for a nap halfway through or what’s the story like 🫣
I actually thought this earlier - I think I even took a screenshot but was too busy at actual work to post. But that pace is the proper definition of a MOOCH.

• Haha

Abongo2

Chatty Member
Of course it’s Edinburgh. They haven’t got the brain capacity or imagination to go anywhere else. The only places they ever go is Edinburgh or fucking St Andrews. So boring.
Or Manchester if there was no direct show from Edinburgh. 👀

bookworm1210

My son is autistic and doesn’t sit at the table. He struggles with sitting anyway, he finds the social formality of eating at a table with everyone too much so we don’t force it. As long as he eats I’m not too worried where he eats. My daughter sits at the table because she likes to. Maybe P has some issues with things similar to my son.
completely agree. My daughter is autistic and sometimes she doesn't want to sit at the table but as long as she eats I don't care. Sometimes you just have to pick your battles

MrsDimSum

VIP Member
Maybe it’s going down as a business expense and she’s getting inspired for the outfit of the day from the charity shop catwalk?

Reactions: 2

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
My son is autistic and doesn’t sit at the table. He struggles with sitting anyway, he finds the social formality of eating at a table with everyone too much so we don’t force it. As long as he eats I’m not too worried where he eats. My daughter sits at the table because she likes to. Maybe P has some issues with things similar to my son.
Did she say it was Poppy that won’t sit at the table?

Mommom

I can imagine her telling the girls to brush their teeth at about 6 which means they don’t be allowed to eat anything after that. With her measly Oliver Twist portions, the girls must be starving…yet she wonders why they can’t sleep

Why wouldn’t she go down with her mum and dad? If he dropped her at North Berwick, went home and went back down to get her today then he’s an even bigger Fannybaws than I thought!
I thought I recall they had a sports car and even teeny tiny wouldn’t fit in it - could be mistaken I just find it odd there’s nothing of him until they’re leaving 😂

ariannabrandolini

Chatty Member
Yuck - why use the phrase ‘locked in’ in the context of a child’s Christmas list?!
Also, is Poppy 4 or 5? If 5, her handwriting is pretty bad!

Pearla

I think you would need to report your comment you want deleted and write why in the box. I reported a post to admin last week as the member had left their Instagram profile photo on a screenshot and they amended it.
Thanks I will try that