Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Antiflogger

New to the thread and loving it 🤣

Was unaware of all the 2019 scandal until I googled Bex earlier today.What a c u n t.

I think the idea of a mini Vlog was god but there was no commentary so it's a bit half arsed isn't it?

Not defending Bex but there is an influencer in Ireland who hates her kids more believe it or not 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3

bookworm1210

Wonder where’s she off to Fri ? The local pub with more dull mothers like her , she must be a laughing stick amongst them and locals , she thinks she’s Amanda from motherland
Shes off to the legion for a fashion show!

Lilro182

I think she’s had Botox and filler and it’s gone awry.
Surely to Christ you’d go somewhere reputable / pay to have it sorted if it ended up like that. Still, unless it’s #gifted she prob won’t. Isn’t like her to scrimp on spending money on herself though…

Lilah

Those rings do not sit well together and those fugly nails need to be soaked off!
I always wonder why she wears that giant one in the middle instead of on the othet hand. The wedding and engagement ones look like they're supposed to match and sit together.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Call me suspicious but going on a “night out” at the British Legion, a week before Remembrance Sunday…………. What do we think - some sort of Ad?

SheWereActuallyInCar

My eldest is only 5 so I’m not used to kids S/F’s age. Would they really be asking to be pescatarian?! Would they even know what it is?! Or is this some sh*t she’s made up as she’s trying a new diet?
While I wouldn't put anything past Beggar, it's definitely possible that's it's coming from a child of that age. I asked to go veggie at 8, and have been ever since. Neither of my parents, in fact nobody else in the family, is vegetarian.

There is no difference. As I said yesterday all she has had done - if she’s had anything done at all - is a TINY millimetre snipped off the ends and that it. To me I can see any difference at all in the colour of her hair. She’s either lying or she’s going to a completely useless hair dresser.
Maybe she used it as an excuse to go see Rami and get her fill. Lee wouldn't question it and more than likely wouldn't even notice if it was the same or different. I prefer thinking this version is true 😂 She just washed and styled it herself after good ole Rami ruffled it up.

• Haha

Jc456

VIP Member
Are Teslas not that big in the UK yet so she thinks she's so so cool and flashy? Where I live every 3rd car is a Tesla and no one bat's an eyelid or cares.
They are quite popular where I am to the point of people having to queue to charge up their cars at the tesla chargers but I think it's dependent on area.

Uddlemupped

VIP Member
I don’t think they are gifted, someone I know has gifted tickets and is in the vip box. I had gifted tickets in 2019 and was in the vip box as well.

• Haha