Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

blackheart2.0

I wonder if she will have been gifted tickets to Disney on Ice at Aberdeen?
I see another person has been gifted but has asked for another set to giveaway

Reactions: 1

Theboredone

LeE nEEdS HIs PrOTeIN
Duck off…have you not seen a bean or lentil before? Watch “game changers”, you insufferable cunt.

We’re vegan (not all my kids are, so I add meat or cheese if the meal warrants it, but a lot of the time they eat the same meals as all of us).
Last weeks suppers were:

Chickpea curry (had this 2 nights)
Lentil cottage pie (had leftover beyond meat cottage pie that I’d frozen for the kids, as I don’t cook any beef and they actually prefer it, but it also had lentils in)
Spanish stew (cauliflower, potato, peppers, paprika etc)
Baked potatoes
Veggie fingers and oven chips (I’m a working mum and not a saint 🤣)
Roast dinner (I made a nut roast, but also use fake meat when I can’t be bothered)

It’ll be that she’s been called out for not letting Safiyah be vegetarian. She slipped in the video. She’s clearly asked to be veggie, and Beggy will only agree to pescatarian.
Because she can't cook, or learn to!

View attachment 1716679
And as predicted HER HAIR LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE IT DID YESTERDAY!!!!! “Blonde is back” - no it’s not. It looks no different at all to how it looked yesterday. No word of a lie. I dunno what her hair dresser is doing but that hair hasn’t been highlighted today - and if it has been I’d be seriously questioning what they are doing. What a joke.
Did she not get her roots done? Is this a look ?

Leethechimpanzee

I live rurally- in a tiny village within a big national park- I can literally walk 1/2 mile and be on the moors. BUT I am also 15 mins away from a town and 30 mins away from a city so not exactly the back of beyond! Beggy makes out she lives in a fecking field in the middle of nowhere the way she goes on!!

She's going to do an outfit of the day- every day?!!! But she only ever wears leggings and a fleece- that's going to get old very quickly- but then again this is Beggy so after 2-3 days she will give up.
I really think she is trying to make some sort of comeback- maybe not Youtube but something. These reels, the way she said "new series coming" and going on about how other people on instagram make her feel crap about what she wears- trying to be more relatable??!

Trouble is Beggy lives in a bubble of Banchory. Never goes anywhere. Whereas the people she is hoping will follow her probably all have jobs and kids and a life!! Who is she going to be doing these inspirational outfits for??!!

She really does scream "desperately trying to avoid getting a real job"!!!
Do you live in a village beginning with a B by any chance with a close by town starting with a T?

Your description of where you live sounds very similar to mine and if so, indeed the opposite end of the country!!!

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Not checked in on the melds for a while I just hope I’ve not aged as much as them in such a short space of time! What happened to beggys thigh gap!?! She needs some chub rub shorts now! That peleton bike thingy obvs adds the pounds 🙈
I love a curvy girl don’t get me wrong but you know what I’m saying about bex why does she filter the fudge out of her photos - keep it real & we’d have more respect.
…and lee omg he’s gone so old I do feel a bit sorry for him TBH 🥺
Why do you feel sorry for him?

Very Cherry

VIP Member
Who’s going to give her any kind of ultimatum?!!! Seriously? Lee?! Come on now!!!!!!!
I totally agree that Lee wouldn’t have the balls to do that. But maybe they’re really struggling with they lifestyle the try to live and can’t keep it up. I find it strange that they always had cars that they claimed were paid outright and have now went onto a leased car.

Clemmie75

Please don’t lynch me for this I really mean no disrespect by it at all but in her gymgear she looks much much smaller?!
Literally 4 days later she is a frump?
Surely even teeny tiny reb cant be filtering her gymgear posts?
I do not believe a human body can change that quickly!