Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hellofresh

Been busy parenting today, have I missed the #realisticoutfitoftheday or has it died a death already? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
14 and 19, if its true is a bit grim!! But to be fair when I was 16 our group of mates all had boyfriends that were 19/20 as they could drive and get us in to pubs!
Same 😂 and I married one of them! Loves young dream just like Beggy and Meld 😂 however there’s no way i’d have got away with sneaking anyone into my house, great parenting from Narrow Footbed.

Reactions: 4

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I personally don’t think she is trying to stage a come back. She completely lost all interest in producing you tube content - it was far too much like hard work for her after she was dumped by channel mum. She hasn’t got anything to offer on Instagram - she literally does NOTHING that warrants Instagram content. I don’t even think she’s got the motivation to even bother trying.

Reactions: 3

CAJ1980

Chatty Member
Meh hope I dont bump into her in Edinburgh. We are off there for the weekend for the rugby.

flippinpancakes

Chatty Member
Surely to Christ you’d go somewhere reputable / pay to have it sorted if it ended up like that. Still, unless it’s #gifted she prob won’t. Isn’t like her to scrimp on spending money on herself though…
She only likes to spend money on herself if she can brag about it, no bragging rights over fixing her wonky eye

Theboredone

No doubt the pescatarian diet will be something Tiggy and Brett have told her about. She can’t think for herself.
Is that menu meant to be inspirational?

The girls will be desperate for spag bol after this week . She could make so many amazing meals to show them how tasty veg can be but nope.

Lazy half arsed attempt as per usual
Her mum obviously never cooked or taught her! 🙄