Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Princess1

but why would she take it off ? I wear an Apple watch its the only watch i own and I wear it 24/7 she has a lot of problems but I really don’t see that as an issue
I’m the same I wear mine all the time, the strap and back of it get cleaned regularly. Just the same as wearing a “normal watch” 24/7

Reactions: 2

Very Cherry

VIP Member
I personally don’t think she is trying to stage a come back. She completely lost all interest in producing you tube content - it was far too much like hard work for her after she was dumped by channel mum. She hasn’t got anything to offer on Instagram - she literally does NOTHING that warrants Instagram content. I don’t even think she’s got the motivation to even bother trying.
Do you not think she would make a comeback even if she was given an ultimatum between a real job or a comeback on YouTube? I just find it weird that the kids have been shown in little sneak peeks this last wee while.

Holly21

Not posting about her Legion outfit or antics tonight?? Where’s the big outfit reveal that her followers picked.

I was thinking last night when she showed the videos of the trick or treaters, she can’t live in the back of beyond like she makes out?! We never get anyone call because we live in the actual countryside! Her view of herself is delusional.

There's like 20ish houses where she lives, that's if I have the right place, but she moved into murder mansion and posts photos of the house exterior so it's not hard to find 🤷‍♀️

Also whilst on the topic of her area is it actually houses getting built next to them or the very fancy hotel that's being built in the area, does anybody that lives by her know?

bookworm1210

It seems I’ve read a book by its cover 😬
What’s its genre? Can’t be doing with fluffy romance, but do tend to read any psychological thriller (they take like 5/6 hours to read, tops) I can get my hands on (yes, I’m a hypocrite, judging) for easy reading in between what I call my “proper” books.

Taking my judgy pants off now. ….but only for books
no it's a romance

GhostHoward

VIP Member
Thick as pig shit. 🤣
Dadsy's money was truly wasted on an education for that one.

Someone also needs to tell her that tits, teeth and legs are not a great combination unless your trawling for a trap or stuck in a time warp of teendom. 🙄
Did she go to private school? Should ask for his money back.

Marmaladethecat

I recently went shopping as my clothes were a bit grim tbh 😬. Anyway, I went to her usual places, New Look, Next, H & M and ALL of them had longer dresses/skirts.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
Wallet and Narrow Footbed have never been hands on Grandparents which is why I found it odd that both Narrow and Begs were so keen to live practically next door to each other.

Also didn't Begs spend a large amount of her childhood in Marske/Saltburn with her Grandparents while Wallet and Footbed established his career in Aberdeen? But why did Narrow abandon her daughters when she's never actually worked either?
Nah they moved up to Aberdeen when Rebecca was 10. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything about them spending time with the grandparents?

Reactions: 1

Cariad

VIP Member
There's like 20ish houses where she lives, that's if I have the right place, but she moved into murder mansion and posts photos of the house exterior so it's not hard to find 🤷‍♀️

Also whilst on the topic of her area is it actually houses getting built next to them or the very fancy hotel that's being built in the area, does anybody that lives by her know?
Look up new builds Kirkwood homes in town where she lives and you'll find the development plans v easily

Reactions: 1