Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know what’s really sad.. I’m a new SAHM for the first time ever with a 5 month old, 4 year old and 7 year old. I’m not returning to work as I can’t afford to so we’ve had to make tough decisions to make it work. Mentally it’ll be so hard not to work as I never have not had a job. Seeing the stick she gets it makes me feel bad that I won’t be working. My life is totally different and some days I just can’t get things done. I have allll the dreams of being able to achieve lists (I actually use the term life admin and even did when I had a full time high pressured job) but now I feel like I’ll be a joke. She’s created a bad name for mums who don’t work.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Do you know what’s really sad.. I’m a new SAHM for the first time ever with a 5 month old, 4 year old and 7 year old. I’m not returning to work as I can’t afford to so we’ve had to make tough decisions to make it work. Mentally it’ll be so hard not to work as I never have not had a job. Seeing the stick she gets it makes me feel bad that I won’t be working. My life is totally different and some days I just can’t get things done. I have allll the dreams of being able to achieve lists (I actually use the term life admin and even did when I had a full time high pressured job) but now I feel like I’ll be a joke. She’s created a bad name for mums who don’t work.
don't you dare compare yourself to her. Some days you can't everything done but she has 0 kids at home and just spends all day pottering etc. she should be getting these things done.

Reactions: 19
was going to come on to give so many meal ideas that could also be adapted - bangers and mash, toad in the hole, veggie lasagna (my kids fav and uses the random veg in the fridge), any veg curry -
Just make a chicken side dish with it, pasta bakes, cottage pie, risotto(could be fish), bloody homemade pizza it’s not bleeping hard

that meal plan for two parents who are home EVERY DAY this week is just disgusting

and yeah I agree - S wants to be “vegetarian” and reb has said you’ll eat fish. She’s a tit mum
Absolutely.
One of my kids is autistic and would eat chicken for every meal if I let them. Even they love a chilli etc.
What helped most in getting them to try stuff was for him to cook it with me. Guess who ate, and loved, roasted chickpeas despite having a huge issue with texture.

Oh love, want to know what I did today? It’s my day off, so I had toddler at home with me. ALL we did today was have booby time, or scream blue murder because they wanted booby time. I managed 15 minutes to make lunch (which they didn’t eat) because I gave them a bowl, tray and a jar of coriander seeds. They’re still not picked up….!
My OH came home at 3pm (normally 5pm) after I had to do a daytime bath because toddler decided to go full on exorcist head twist crazy and it’s the only thing that would calm them down. I admit I didn’t even complain when they drank the bath water out of an old bottle.
I have three older children, too.
He also then collected them from school with baby so I could rock in a corner and drink a hot cup of tea.

Tomorrow I get to go to work and be a grown up. I. Can’t. Wait. It gives me sanity.
I absolutely don’t judge SAHP. I’ve been one. But you take away my work and I’ll kill you as every other day is like above and I couldn’t cope 😬🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Agree with bookworm, don't you dare compare yourself to her. You have a tiny baby to look after and that's a full time job itself! Anything you get done on top of looking after baby is a bonus! Don't be hard on yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 12
STOP. Please - your situation is nothing like hers. You are doing what most do - making tough decisions to make your life work. For a lot of us it’s not financially feasible to return to work and pay for childcare. That’s not your fault.

rebecca is NOT a stay at home mum. She could EASILY be working - but she is too lazy and entitled to bother. She has no life - she does nothing. She’s a crap mum, a useless housewife, she puts zero effort into her kids….. she’s not at home because it was the best choice for her family - shes At home because it’s the choice she made to best benefit HER. She’s lazy & selfish to the absolute core.

you are not.

do not ever ever EVER compare yourself to this pathetic leech of a woman.

you are doing just fine. 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Also if your child wants to be vegetarian you need to substitute in some protein in their diet through beans, lentils, pulses etc. Apart from the salmon and a bit in the fish fingers there’s very little if any protein in those meals.

Reactions: 16
This entire vegetarian/pescatarian bullshit is just yet more Rebecca Meldrum waffle. It will last approximately 2 days and it will never be mentioned again.

also “lee needs his protein” - aye ok Tyson Fury. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
My eldest is only 5 so I’m not used to kids S/F’s age. Would they really be asking to be pescatarian?! Would they even know what it is?! Or is this some sh*t she’s made up as she’s trying a new diet?
While I wouldn't put anything past Beggar, it's definitely possible that's it's coming from a child of that age. I asked to go veggie at 8, and have been ever since. Neither of my parents, in fact nobody else in the family, is vegetarian.

Reactions: 3
My eldest is only 5 so I’m not used to kids S/F’s age. Would they really be asking to be pescatarian?! Would they even know what it is?! Or is this some sh*t she’s made up as she’s trying a new diet?
My 9 year old asked to go veggie at 5ish (after seeing the pigs hung up at the butchers) and went vegan at 7

Reactions: 4
Why would you start a reel with the camera pointing at your crotch as you zip up your fly?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Why would you start a reel with the camera pointing at your crotch as you zip up your fly?
The same as she once filmed a video with the camera capturing her pants falling to the floor as she sat on the toilet??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
No doubt the pescatarian diet will be something Tiggy and Brett have told her about. She can’t think for herself.
Is that menu meant to be inspirational?

The girls will be desperate for spag bol after this week . She could make so many amazing meals to show them how tasty veg can be but nope.

Lazy half arsed attempt as per usual
Her mum obviously never cooked or taught her! 🙄

Reactions: 3
LeE nEEdS HIs PrOTeIN
Duck off…have you not seen a bean or lentil before? Watch “game changers”, you insufferable bleep.

We’re vegan (not all my kids are, so I add meat or cheese if the meal warrants it, but a lot of the time they eat the same meals as all of us).
Last weeks suppers were:

Chickpea curry (had this 2 nights)
Lentil cottage pie (had leftover beyond meat cottage pie that I’d frozen for the kids, as I don’t cook any beef and they actually prefer it, but it also had lentils in)
Spanish stew (cauliflower, potato, peppers, paprika etc)
Baked potatoes
Veggie fingers and oven chips (I’m a working mum and not a saint 🤣)
Roast dinner (I made a nut roast, but also use fake meat when I can’t be bothered)

It’ll be that she’s been called out for not letting Safiyah be vegetarian. She slipped in the video. She’s clearly asked to be veggie, and Beggy will only agree to pescatarian.
Because she can't cook, or learn to!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.