Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There's a bit on that story where she says pescatarian and her nostrils suck in and it gave me irrational rage.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is that menu meant to be inspirational?

The girls will be desperate for spag bol after this week . She could make so many amazing meals to show them how tasty veg can be but nope.

Lazy half arsed attempt as per usual

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Why can’t she just make normal macaroni cheese and serve it with salad?!it’s just bloody pasta after all. Who the duck wants cauliflower. They must stink the lot of them after a dose of that!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
That menu, for a stay at home Mother, is a disgrace. That's what you're slogging your guts out for Lee - 12 hour night shifts for your wife who refuses to work or even cook a decent healthy meal from scratch for your 3 growing girls.

Reactions: 23
why can't she just make spag Bol with Quorn.
Because the girls would probably like it. This whole thing reeks of her making tit meals so they don't like them and next week will be back to the normal tit but with meat.
She doesn't give a duck about anyone but herself.
I work ten hours a day, 3 from the office and 2 from home a week and my partner eats slightly differently to me and his children eat very differently to both of us, some days I (or he)can be making 4 meals a night to shut everyone up🤣 and I manage, like the majority of the population! I also go to the gym once a week and to 3 fitness classes a week.

Also her other post really pissed me off about not having enough time in a day to help the girls with their reading etc.... GET A bleeping JOB YOU bleep THEN YOU'LL KNOW THE TRUE MEANING😡

Reactions: 20
That menu, for a stay at home Mother, is a disgrace. That's what you're slogging your guts out for Lee - 12 hour night shifts for your wife who refuses to work or even cook a decent healthy meal from scratch for your 3 growing girls.
the two of them are home this week all day every day and this is the absolute pile of slop they come up with

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She’s got more chance spending 5 days with Joe Pesci than sticking to this!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So a stay at home mother can only throw in some freezer teas / make what you’d usually have as a side e.g fried rice? Really??
No shade to sahm as I know even not working there’ll be busy nights but that’s shameful. I’m w working mum and yes we have the odd freezer tea when I’m later home etc but wtf is that menu?
She’s a joke, and so is lee for allowing her to do so little.

Reactions: 7
Why the chuff is she ad linking a company that is going into administration? Encouraging her followers to spend money when their orders might not be fulfilled?
there’s honestly more brain activity in Lees knob cheese than this woman

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
If we ever needed proof she's a lazy fucker Mother then today's food and homework posts are the proof.

Reactions: 11
I do hope Pat will still be able to have his Richmond sausages as a special treat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
As predicted the “pescatarian” adventure consists of 3 meals which should be side dishes or lunches (Mac & cheese, beans & cheese on tatties, egg fried rice) - high fat, high carb, low protein. And 2 meals of the usual processed fish. 🫣

Also, do parents not plan to feed their kids lunch or dinner on the weekends?

Absolutely abysmal effort from a stay at home parent, how embarrassing. Wonder if her lucky paying viewers will get the recipes for such culinary delights. 😩

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Fish was one of the things I struggled to get mine to eat when they were little so if they announced they’d like to try a pescatarian diet I would have jumped on it as an opportunity to get them trying some different dishes especially if I was in a position to have the time to cook and to get them involved

Reactions: 8
I do hope Pat will still be able to have his Richmond sausages as a special treat.
I love how she had to try and say ‘Lee needs his protein’ likes he’s Tyson Fury in training or something 😂😂

ps Beggy protein doesn’t just come from meat

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I love how she had to try and say ‘Lee needs his protein’ likes he’s Tyson Fury in training or something 😂😂

ps Beggy protein doesn’t just come from meat
Was sniggering when she was proclaiming how much Lee likes his meat :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.