Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only doing it as S has embarrassed her - Good! You have alot more heading your way as they get okder. Believe me
What bleeping school are they going to that she’s “embarrassed” not letting them be pescatarians! Is it Sweet Valley High 🙄 Little Lee likes his meat for his protein 🤣 duck off Beggy! He’s built like a week to live. And who wants to tell Banchory’s biggest vegetable that vegetarians do not just eat veg 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
LeE nEEdS HIs PrOTeIN
Duck off…have you not seen a bean or lentil before? Watch “game changers”, you insufferable bleep.

We’re vegan (not all my kids are, so I add meat or cheese if the meal warrants it, but a lot of the time they eat the same meals as all of us).
Last weeks suppers were:

Chickpea curry (had this 2 nights)
Lentil cottage pie (had leftover beyond meat cottage pie that I’d frozen for the kids, as I don’t cook any beef and they actually prefer it, but it also had lentils in)
Spanish stew (cauliflower, potato, peppers, paprika etc)
Baked potatoes
Veggie fingers and oven chips (I’m a working mum and not a saint 🤣)
Roast dinner (I made a nut roast, but also use fake meat when I can’t be bothered)

What bleeping school are they going to that she’s “embarrassed” not letting them be pescatarians! Is it Sweet Valley High 🙄 Little Lee likes his meat for his protein 🤣 duck off Beggy! He’s built like a week to live. And who wants to tell Banchory’s biggest vegetable that vegetarians do not just eat veg 😂
It’ll be that she’s been called out for not letting Safiyah be vegetarian. She slipped in the video. She’s clearly asked to be veggie, and Beggy will only agree to pescatarian.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
My eldest is only 5 so I’m not used to kids S/F’s age. Would they really be asking to be pescatarian?! Would they even know what it is?! Or is this some sh*t she’s made up as she’s trying a new diet?

Reactions: 4
My eldest is only 5 so I’m not used to kids S/F’s age. Would they really be asking to be pescatarian?! Would they even know what it is?! Or is this some sh*t she’s made up as she’s trying a new diet?
Safiyah is 10. I think she asked to be full on vegetarian. I even think it’s a concept that Florence can understand and choose, especially if her sister is pushing it.

Reactions: 11
Eurh, I didn't not need to see a close up of Rebecca's fishy crotch getting ready 🤮 another face like a smacked arse reel! That jumper extends her chins out!

She really is a tit parent if she can't get 3 children to eat meals and sit at the table and as someone who does nothing all day she has got no excuse to not be doing homework and reading with those kids. No excuse at all Rebecca you lazy cow

Reactions: 13
@MrsDimSum your profile pic makes me think that this is the face you've pulled after realising you can finally change out of your towel... but into too tight jeans and a too big jumper that make you look twenty years older and 5 stone heavier than you are than you are 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s just so tit isn’t she, all or nothing. This is too much and will probably only last three days!
97C9C2AF-E165-443E-8397-C9BE710DB87A.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Christ, her school is just getting rid of Jolly Phonics?? Read, Write, Inc' (note the C Beggy, not K) was launched in 2007 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ffs, it's Read, Write, Inc (not Ink.) And you know what, you're in for the biggest shock ever you moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Many children go through phases that they either come out of or make a permanent part of their lifestyle. I would agree that S probably wants to go vegetarian and Reb has spun this as pescatarain, with this pathetic example of a mother coming up with this 💩 meal plan that she knows they will reject in a very short space of time.
I actually feel extremely emotional about her recent postings. This woman does not deserve to have children, when there are numerous people out there who would give their right arm to be in her position. The children are a total inconvenience to her - their time as a money making machine has now run out, with the main reason for this down to her and her total arrogance not being able to apologise for her numerous slip ups.
She is in the lucky position to be a stay at home mum who also has her husband in situ 24/7 for 3 weeks at a time. Cooking decent meals and spending quality time with all 3 children should be a walk in the park for them both.
She actually makes me feel physically 🤮 - and yes, I hope you do read here Rebecca. You are emotionally damaging your children.

Reactions: 24
So a stay at home mother can only throw in some freezer teas / make what you’d usually have as a side e.g fried rice? Really??
No shade to sahm as I know even not working there’ll be busy nights but that’s shameful. I’m w working mum and yes we have the odd freezer tea when I’m later home etc but wtf is that menu?
She’s a joke, and so is lee for allowing her to do so little.
I know. I wonder if she would still be classed as a SAHM due to all her kids being at full time school now. Unemployed? Housewife? Online Beggar?

Christ, her school is just getting rid of Jolly Phonics?? Read, Write, Inc' (note the C Beggy, not K) was launched in 2007 🥴
I was dying to correct her 🤣 yep we’ve used that for at least 7 years at our school my son was the first year and the sats for English were the highest they’ve ever had!

Reactions: 4
  • Haha
I’m more of a lurker in this thread but have to wholeheartedly agree with the posters calling out her moaning of not having enough time to help her kids. She doesn’t have a job..she has the perfect set up to help them with reading, homework and at the same time plan some healthy, nourishing meals.

I do work F/T and we have a mixture of veggie and allergies to cater for. She could easily do things like mild vegetable curry, chilli using beans. Even a quorn burger with salad and some wedges would take no time.

Sheer laziness.

LeE nEEdS HIs PrOTeIN
Duck off…have you not seen a bean or lentil before? Watch “game changers”, you insufferable bleep.

We’re vegan (not all my kids are, so I add meat or cheese if the meal warrants it, but a lot of the time they eat the same meals as all of us).
Last weeks suppers were:

Chickpea curry (had this 2 nights)
Lentil cottage pie (had leftover beyond meat cottage pie that I’d frozen for the kids, as I don’t cook any beef and they actually prefer it, but it also had lentils in)
Spanish stew (cauliflower, potato, peppers, paprika etc)
Baked potatoes
Veggie fingers and oven chips (I’m a working mum and not a saint 🤣)
Roast dinner (I made a nut roast, but also use fake meat when I can’t be bothered)

It’ll be that she’s been called out for not letting Safiyah be vegetarian. She slipped in the video. She’s clearly asked to be veggie, and Beggy will only agree to pescatarian.
was going to come on to give so many meal ideas that could also be adapted - bangers and mash, toad in the hole, veggie lasagna (my kids fav and uses the random veg in the fridge), any veg curry -
Just make a chicken side dish with it, pasta bakes, cottage pie, risotto(could be fish), bloody homemade pizza it’s not bleeping hard

that meal plan for two parents who are home EVERY DAY this week is just disgusting

and yeah I agree - S wants to be “vegetarian” and reb has said you’ll eat fish. She’s a tit mum

Lee likes meat for his protein intake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Sorry who does she think he is, bleeping Tyson Fury? He’s a pathetic little skelf of a man. SUH SUH HUNKEH.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.