Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
but why would she take it off ? I wear an Apple watch its the only watch i own and I wear it 24/7 she has a lot of problems but I really don’t see that as an issue
I’m the same I wear mine all the time, the strap and back of it get cleaned regularly. Just the same as wearing a “normal watch” 24/7

Reactions: 2
“One of them won’t even sit at the table with me if Lee is away”! That’s not cause of the food hen that’s probs cause she doesn’t want to eat around your miserable face 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
An Apple Watch or Fitbit or any other of those types of watch look like sportswear; they aren’t “normal” watches - they are gaudy and just don’t look right with an evening outfit. It’s like saying you’d wear trainers on a night out because you only wear trainers. Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I have an Apple Watch and would never wear it out to a fancy event. Fair enough wearing it in the evenings of a normal day but IMO it’s kind of like wearing scruffy trainers with a smart dress. I always lol when I see people wearing it on nights out. Just my opinion FYI

don’t believe it for a minute her kids are begging to eat fish only.

I have an Apple Watch and would never wear it out to a fancy event. Fair enough wearing it in the evenings of a normal day but IMO it’s kind of like wearing scruffy trainers with a smart dress. I always lol when I see people wearing it on nights out. Just my opinion FYI

don’t believe it for a minute her kids are begging to eat fish only.
ETA, wrote this at the same time as @BettyCrockerr

Reactions: 14
Is that poor baby having to drink out of her sweaty Jazz sippy cup?! 🤢🤢

Also if the kids like bolognese then just make it with quorn?!

Reactions: 9
Never really understood pescatarian🤷🏻‍♀️you’re still eating living things that have been killed and cooked? Sorry, I can’t believe that Darcy & Flo even know what being a pescatarian is🤭 Just eat a balanced & healthy diet, calories in v calories out, do some cardio, have a few treats, get a life, don’t sweat the small stuff, who cares!

Reactions: 17
This has tit show written all over it before it even starts. She cannot be arsed with it as it’s for the kids and not her.

she’s so basic, I can’t wait to seen the meal plan.

roasted tomato soup
Cauliflower Mac and cheese
Salmon fillet five ways
Mushrooms on white bread

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This has tit show written all over it before it even starts. She cannot be arsed with it as it’s for the kids and not her.

she’s so basic, I can’t wait to seen the meal plan.

roasted tomato soup
Cauliflower Mac and cheese
Salmon fillet five ways
Mushrooms on white bread
If it’s genuinely for the kids she’ll just throw a couple of fish fingers at them with some peas.

She looked more gutted because S went into school and bitched about her, not letting her be vegetarian is the least of your worries, she could say far worse.

Reactions: 19
Rather than just whinge and witch about her kids on insta why doesn’t she just bleeping trial it for
Them. They will either enjoy it or they won’t. She’d would know after a few days! If the girls did want to be pescatarian then she just needs to respect it and get them to try it.

Reactions: 8
Why doesn’t she teach them not to put labels on things ie/ eat more fish and less meat if they want to do but not everything needs a label

Reactions: 8
As a vegetarian with 3 children and a partner who are not vegetarian I can say so much about this but really she’s just a thick tit who clearly can’t cook. Her kids are clearly missing their dad when he’s not there, he obviously cooks the meals which are probably semi decent when he’s home and he sits with the kids and eats with them whilst she pisses off to jazz or walking the mutt.
She just needs to pull her finger out. She’s at home all day doing nothing whilst her kids are at school, put a cooking programme on. Buy an actual cook book and not a “slow cooker 10 min meal” book which quite frankly repulses me. Cook with the kids .. this doesn’t include “lentil or veg soup”

again she’s just a lazy excuse of a mother

btw beg salmon isn’t the only fish you idiot

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If they eat spaghetti bolognese then that’s beef, they do know that’s not vegetarian? Mealtimes obviously aren’t appealing in that house. I wouldn’t want to eat vegetables either the way she murders cauliflower and mushrooms. If one child doesn’t want to eat at the table when Lee is away there’s bigger issues going on there than not wanting to eat meat. Make mealtimes fun for the girls, let them make their own pizza, lay food out so it’s appealing and doesn‘t resemble mush. Actually make your children feel wanted and they might want to spend time with you!

Reactions: 10
What a crock of lying tit she's spouting. She can never tell the truth.

Reactions: 7
I’m appalled at her ‘meals’
Cauliflower cheese is a SIDE not a main course
Egg and veg fried rice?! As a main?!?
duck me, make them a chickpea curry, salmon stir fry, halloumi wraps Nando style, build your own veggie burger, fish pie.. honestly she’s such a bleeping tit mum it pains me

Reactions: 22
Only doing it as S has embarrassed her - Good! You have alot more heading your way as they get okder. Believe me

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.