Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wallet and Narrow Footbed have never been hands on Grandparents which is why I found it odd that both Narrow and Begs were so keen to live practically next door to each other.

Also didn't Begs spend a large amount of her childhood in Marske/Saltburn with her Grandparents while Wallet and Footbed established his career in Aberdeen? But why did Narrow abandon her daughters when she's never actually worked either?
Nah they moved up to Aberdeen when Rebecca was 10. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything about them spending time with the grandparents?

Reactions: 1
Nah they moved up to Aberdeen when Rebecca was 10. I don’t think I’ve ever heard anything about them spending time with the grandparents?
I remember watching a blog years back when she talked about it - always stuck in my mind as I have family in Saltburn. She was probably embellishing the facts.

Reactions: 6
I think this new fad will be something along the lines of;
‘I ate so much meat in Florida it really felt heavy on me! I’m naturally small and have been having real issues with my bloating recently. After discussing with some of my team/chums (aka google) I’ve decided to go pesci… better for the world and for me.. I’ll keep you updated on reels if you guys are interested?’
Never to be heard of again

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I remember watching a blog years back when she talked about it - always stuck in my mind as I have family in Saltburn. She was probably embellishing the facts.
She used to say it was Saltburn that she was from but she went to primary school in Marske. Her grandad had always lived in the house on the way to the beach in marske til he died, that’s where Beggy went back on ‘holiday’ earlier this year. She thinks saying Saltburn or North Yorkshire sounds better than Marske as it has the Teesside postcode. Trying to make herself sound more ‘posh’ than she actually is. Im glad she moved, she’d have been the year above me at secondary school.

Reactions: 11
I always think when she says north yorks what’s wrong with bein from the north east her accent’s blatantly teesside not Yorkshire

Reactions: 14
Ah but pesci diet is not better for the world. I don't think a fish diet is very good for your at all but it's all about the latest fad and anything not to live in the real world for Rebecca

Reactions: 7
Busy busy Beggy inventing content pathetic my sympathy for her followers is all gone they are mugs

Reactions: 4
Ah but pesci diet is not better for the world. I don't think a fish diet is very good for your at all but it's all about the latest fad and anything not to live in the real world for Rebecca
nor is it very economical- does she have an Ad with a local fish company or something?Amity?

Reactions: 5
She’s gonna stink if she’s planning on eating a tit tonne of fish while sat in her sweaty crotch jazzercise leggings all day

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Ooooh another fad, yay!

What she really needs to be eating for health and global reasons is insects, healthy and sustainable. You’re welcome Beggy 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ran here for the comments after seeing her to do list

So either S has decided she didn’t want to eat meat, Tigs and Tim Horton have been telling her about a pescatarian diet or it’s her latest hairbrained diet to go with her meaningful movement,,,

I really didn’t need to see those rank eggs and mushrooms. No amount of hot sauce will improve that.

Reactions: 21
Wait till she realised the price of fish. Whether it’s her or a kid it’ll all end there . I buy fish for about a meal a week maybe two and the price has shot up.

Reactions: 6
Coffee with SIL = out with local random that my BIL knocked up 😂
It isn’t even her sister in law! They aren’t married! She’s literally just some bird wee Ryan got pregnant! It wasn’t 5minutes ago that Rebecca was fawning all over his other girlfriend!!!! Funny she never sees or mentions her ACTUAL sister in law Zoe. Never sees her niece and nephew on that side of the family.

Reactions: 15
Coffee with SIL = out with local random that my BIL knocked up 😂
She’s probably watching the bairn while she gets her nails done or goes to the gym. Who takes there own sippy cup to drink when they go out for coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️

It isn’t even her sister in law! They aren’t married! She’s literally just some bird wee Ryan got pregnant! It wasn’t 5minutes ago that Rebecca was fawning all over his other girlfriend!!!! Funny she never sees or mentions her ACTUAL sister in law Zoe. Never sees her niece and nephew on that side of the family.
Honestly I think they must have nothing to do with her for whatever reason. Regardless of Lee being offshore the fact she didn’t go to the wedding speaks volumes. Lee’s family either want nothing to do with her or she just doesn’t like Lee’s family unless it benefits her when his mum comes decorating

Pretty sure they didn't even bother to go to their wedding either 🤣

Reactions: 4
She’s probably watching the bairn while she gets her nails done or goes to the gym. Who takes there own sippy cup to drink when they go out for coffee 🤷🏼‍♀️

Honestly I think they must have nothing to do with her for whatever reason. Regardless of Lee being offshore the fact she didn’t go to the wedding speaks volumes. Lee’s family either want nothing to do with her or she just doesn’t like Lee’s family unless it benefits her when his mum comes decorating
I don’t think Rebecca likes Craig & Zoe. Or that they like her.

So it’s the eldest 2 that want to go pescatarian apparently. So they’re trying it for a week. Apparently feeding 3 children is a nightmare for Beggy! 🤣🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Good to hear S is already throwing her mum under the bus. Let‘s hope she‘ll give her hell in a few more years.

I also thought it was no surprise that P (I‘m assuming) doesn‘t want to sit at the table when Lee‘s away. He‘s probably the only one who engages with her. Her older sisters were raised to dislike her and her mum ignores her. Poor soul :(

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.