Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What - does she think eating fish for a few days is going to magically transform her into Gigi Hadid?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god another fad diet why can’t she just eat normally and move more and give it more then one week to make a different it’s takes months/ years to loose weight!!!

She could really do with a job something to keep her busy!!

Reactions: 9
Her use of the words ‘LIFE ADMIN’ fills me with irrational rage 😡 😤 ;-)
[/QUOT
Her use of the words ‘LIFE ADMIN’ fills me with irrational rage 😡 😤 ;-)
Me too, the whole list got me though. That’s a lazy day off to me. Can you imagine they done one of those wife swap type tv shows and she had to work 8 hours a day and run about after kids, get all the housework done.

Reactions: 16
Me too, the whole list got me though. That’s a lazy day off to me. Can you imagine they done one of those wife swap type tv shows and she had to work 8 hours a day and run about after kids, get all the housework done.
Oh Rebecca already has wife swapped - with Rami

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Cue the fatty tuna-mayo sandwiches! Just because it contains fish, doesn‘t make it magically healthy ;)

Reactions: 10
Life admin the influencers why to try prove they are busy pahaha they all use that saying!!! I have never done life admin in my life what is it!?? I work full time with two kids and have a mortgage and two dogs!! Have I been missing out on important stuff I need to do!!!! 😂😂

• Haha
I use the word “life admin” sometimes when my other half asks me what Ive done with my day and we both know it can roughly translated as Ive dicked around on the net all day and drank copious amounts of tea! But I’m trying to sound like Ive been productive !
May be R’s life admin is spending the day catching up on what people have said about her on here and ordering more stuff to try on for ‘content’ that will be sent straight back never to be seen again !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No doubt the pescatarian diet will be something Tiggy and Brett have told her about. She can’t think for herself.

• Haha
That to do list reminded me of the Grinch.. 😬🤣 "Jazzercise.. dinner with myself, I can't *cancel* that again! Stare into the abyss.... I'm booked!" 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh my, where will she buy all her pretentious outfits for the girls if nobody buys over Joules with it entering administration

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Pescatarian 😂 just like that time she went vegetarian for 24 hours.. Aye okay Begs 👍🏽

“Eating too much meat”
“Rising costs as a family of 5”
“Healthier choices”

Calling bingo on one of the above now - she’ll be trying to be relatable. She’ll duck this up so badly..

Tuna Sandwiches on white bread
Usual salmon dish
Fish fingers and chips
Fish supper from the chipper

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh great here we go! What’s a gal to do?

still naked after no outfit inspo?

sat on the end of my bed with just a towel for days now not knowing if the shower should be hot or cold?

and now all I can eat are Tins of tuna, naked with no shower. This is never going to end well

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
That top is most definitely what my mother in law gave me for Christmas must wear it vibe or it was in the sale so I was allowed pennies to buy it.

Reactions: 4
I’m calling bingo on the pescatarian diet being linked to helping P with her sleep. How’s that a days to do list? Most people fit that in around working 6-8+ hours. Sounds like a relaxing day off to me.

Reactions: 8
Come on everyone, give Rebecca a break, she’s an adventurer don’t you know? All the way to North Berwick, got to get those steps in, Apple Watch & polar fleece required🤣🤣🤣
She did not choose the edgy life…it chose her

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If this is some attempt to loose weight and bloat she would be better off trying sobriety

• Haha
  • Heart
I’m calling bingo on the pescatarian diet being linked to helping P with her sleep. How’s that a days to do list? Most people fit that in around working 6-8+ hours. Sounds like a relaxing day off to me.
Nah she’s too selfish to help P. The diet will be another fad, definitely influenced by her sister. She’s desperate to loose those chins. This pescatarian fad is just another attempt at this incessant need to be a teeny tiny size 8 again, everything revolves around her and she’s seriously clutching at straws now. She’ll still be eating the same mushroom stodge for lunch and sugary treats. Dinner will be replacing chicken or beef with salmon and adding it to whatever cheesy slop she’s making in the slow cooker.

Well I hope the girls had a lovely time at the weekend with whoever had them for the weekend. And I hope that they actually felt wanted and included. What a horrible weird family they truly are. I can understand a mum and her daughters maybe going for a spa day or an overnight somewhere to celebrate a birthday but the whole family going away for the weekend and leaving the kids out, I just don’t get it. When it was my mums 60th, everything we planned that weekend the kids were included, a nice day out, big family meal, she wouldn’t have had it any other way!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Nah she’s too selfish to help P. The diet will be another fad, definitely influenced by her sister. She’s desperate to loose those chins. This pescatarian fad is just another attempt at this incessant need to be a teeny tiny size 8 again, everything revolves around her and she’s seriously clutching at straws now. She’ll still be eating the same mushroom stodge for lunch and sugary treats. Dinner will be replacing chicken or beef with salmon and adding it to whatever cheesy slop she’s making in the slow cooker.

Well I hope the girls had a lovely time at the weekend with whoever had them for the weekend. And I hope that they actually felt wanted and included. What a horrible weird family they truly are. I can understand a mum and her daughters maybe going for a spa day or an overnight somewhere to celebrate a birthday but the whole family going away for the weekend and leaving the kids out, I just don’t get it. When it was my mums 60th, everything we planned that weekend the kids were included, a nice day out, big family meal, she wouldn’t have had it any other way!
Wallet and Narrow Footbed have never been hands on Grandparents which is why I found it odd that both Narrow and Begs were so keen to live practically next door to each other.

Also didn't Begs spend a large amount of her childhood in Marske/Saltburn with her Grandparents while Wallet and Footbed established his career in Aberdeen? But why did Narrow abandon her daughters when she's never actually worked either?

• Wow
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.