Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to Christ you’d go somewhere reputable / pay to have it sorted if it ended up like that. Still, unless it’s #gifted she prob won’t. Isn’t like her to scrimp on spending money on herself though…
She definitely scrimps... her hair is absolutely terrible, I reckon she must get it done by trainees or the students at the college. Same goes for her nails. I can't imagine her botox person being any different. She never tags where she gets anything done because they're not gifted and she doesn't want to give the image that she does anything on the cheap.
She does a clothes haul of loads of items and aff links everything but she sends back about 98% of what she tried on. There are things she says she's keeping/kept to give that illusion but we never see them again.
She'll buy big ticket things to show off, that's where her spends go. The holidays, the peloton, the pizza oven than got used once, but these are more than likely all on tick.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
This one ?Excuse me what is that supposed to mean
She’s on a weekend away from her children, who she resents, nice spa, eating late 6.30…the woman’s a fraud but still shilling to get Tesla payments and credit card bills payed…don’t buy her a coffee get her a shovel

Reactions: 6

Fleece looks fresh outta a Sunday magazine insert aimed at retired folk. The type that have gardening tools, jar openers and cardigans/fleeces.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhhaaahaaa he’s wearing a Patagonia fleece, they are about 80 quid and even cheaper in American outlet malls 👀
So she’s linked a Columbia fleece that’s about 60 quid.
Pack in the attempt at bragging Beggy, it’s pathetic.
757A1F6C-5450-422F-A421-F4730526A438.jpeg

Reactions: 10
I just can't get over her using the words fleece and style in the same sentence :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Come on everyone, give Rebecca a break, she’s an adventurer don’t you know? All the way to North Berwick, got to get those steps in, Apple Watch & polar fleece required🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Fleece looks fresh outta a Sunday magazine insert aimed at retired folk. The type that have gardening tools, jar openers and cardigans/fleeces.
Right at the back of the magazine you got with the People newspaper. OAP sunset stepper shoes that came with a free alarmed pillbox 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pescatarian food shop?!!!!
So she had "muscles" for dinner whilst away at the Granny hotel and has now decided to become pescatarian? I give it til Thursday!!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
My day consists of work, work and more work. Lee grow some balls and sort this tit out 😡

Reactions: 9
Why does she embarrass herself by telling everyone her latest fad when she knows it'll last 24 hours and then never heard of again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her use of the words ‘LIFE ADMIN’ fills me with irrational rage 😡 😤 ;-)

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Also yet again her bleeping to do list is what so many other people fit in around a full day's work! I do not understand how she thinks she's something special?!

More on this later..... Oooooooo so you're eating fish. Cool. No need for the build up.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.