Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good God is all I can say about all this. Speechless

Lee looks physically and mentally done in and Beggy can’t even sort herself out to wash her hair and looks like she fell in a charity shop bin en route there. Plus they can’t even get there without stopping to charge the car?! duck that! It’s like driving in the 1950s when there were hardly any petrol stations and every journey had to be planned to the minute with the the AA Road atlas.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Good God is all I can say about all this. Speechless

Lee looks physically and mentally done in and Beggy can’t even sort herself out to wash her hair and looks like she fell in a charity shop bin en route there. Plus they can’t even get there without stopping to charge the car?! duck that! It’s like driving in the 1950s when there were hardly any petrol stations and every journey had to be planned to the minute with the the AA Road atlas.
They look old enough to remember those days.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
They look like a couple in their late 40,s not an ounce of fashion trend between them
Im in my late 40’s, and there’s NO WAY I would rock up to a weekend away somewhere nice in that outfit. That looks more like my dog-walking gear!! 🤣

Reactions: 14
I’m not sure why you would want your OH to look like the piss smelling person in town that goes around asking for the time or a fag?

• Haha
And now let’s try and flog some other tit looking fleeces…. 🤦🏼‍♀️ FML, she needs to change her Insta handle from Mrs Meldrum to “ The Shepherdess” ….who loves to fleece her sheep.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's having a pissing LAUGH.. Afflinking HIS clothes now. How freaking desperate. 😂🤣😂

• Haha
Because none of you plebs can afford as stylish a fleece as Melds 🤣
😂 as if I would want my husband wearing that fleece! I like having a shag though and that fleece would definitely make sure THAT didn’t happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
but why would she take it off ? I wear an Apple watch its the only watch i own and I wear it 24/7 she has a lot of problems but I really don’t see that as an issue
If you are going out for a nice evening and you are getting dressed up, you take your minging old watch off and you put an evening dress watch on. It looks completely out of place and stupid with evening wear

Reactions: 27
If you are going out for a nice evening and you are getting dressed up, you take your minging old watch off and you put an evening dress watch on. It looks completely out of place and stupid with evening wear
nope an “evening dress watch” is not something I personally possess I wear my Apple Watch as its the only one I own and I don’t think its minging and its not old. Its just a watch and I couldn’t bear to be without one

nope an “evening dress watch” is not something I personally possess I wear my Apple Watch as its the only one I own and I don’t think its minging and its not old. Its just a watch and I couldn’t bear to be without one
I hear ya, I do love my Apple Watch and wear it to most events. I would wear a fancier watch if I was going somewhere really nice though.

Just an fyi, you can get pretty cheap Apple Watch straps on Amazon to jazz it up for an evening out.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Happy days for you. Enjoy your Apple Watch. Nobody really cares what’s on somebody’s wrist. Unless it looks like it needs a good scrub like it’s owner. Hence the Begs watch chat. 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Good for you. You realise this is not a thread about you, right?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Good for you. You realise this is not a thread about you, right?
What a silly comment Yes I totally know this isn’t a thread about me as its got Mrs Meldrum in the title and that is definitely not my name. I was merely commenting on something on an open forum which is what I thought tattle was for.

Reactions: 6
Because none of you plebs can afford as stylish a fleece as Melds 🤣
Is she saying that Grey and aqua thing with with the orange collar lee was wearing was expensive? It looks like the kinda thing you’d get at a sunday market! It’s so ugly

• Haha
I swear if my husband walked in with that fire hazard on I'd divorce him immediately.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
*aff links a muuuuuch cheaper gorgeous fleece for the sheep*

Honestly. She gets worse by the day. She's what my MIL would call "a blaw oh shite" !!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.