Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What kind of odd birthday celebration - if it was. Just the cannons and their daughters. How peculiar.
If that really is the case that lee drive her down she has now gone today to collect her that’s terrible. But nah I don’t think it’s the case. I think it’s been an adults weekend and lee has been there the whole time.

Reactions: 16
What kind of odd birthday celebration - if it was. Just the cannons and their daughters. How peculiar.
If that really is the case that lee drive her down she has now gone today to collect her that’s terrible. But nah I don’t think it’s the case. I think it’s been an adults weekend and lee has been there the whole time.
They need to get back to Banchory though, the 'Villaaage' are missing their idiots. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why would you put the photo of lee looking miserable as your grid post and the one where he’s at least forcing a smile as a story that will disappear in 24 hours. Surely if you’re trying to portray yourself as loves young dream you wouldnt use the pic where your other half clearly can’t be arsed. Look at his hand, he doesn’t even want to touch her!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just going through the motions aren't you Lee? Photo taken on arrival.

NEVER have I seen a happy couple change so much in their demeanour, looks and body language. What a bloody state the pair of them look also. 🙄
They look like a couple in their late 40,s not an ounce of fashion trend between them

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
At home they seem to eat about 4.30, I’ve always thought that was weird.
I can imagine her telling the girls to brush their teeth at about 6 which means they don’t be allowed to eat anything after that. With her measly Oliver Twist portions, the girls must be starving…yet she wonders why they can’t sleep

Lee has just been made to drive her there then go back to pick her up I reckon. Until we have evidence of him ‘golfing’ with her dad, or actually at that meal so late, then he was absolutely home minding the kids.
Why wouldn’t she go down with her mum and dad? If he dropped her at North Berwick, went home and went back down to get her today then he’s an even bigger Fannybaws than I thought!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I can imagine her telling the girls to brush their teeth at about 6 which means they don’t be allowed to eat anything after that. With her measly Oliver Twist portions, the girls must be starving…yet she wonders why they can’t sleep

Why wouldn’t she go down with her mum and dad? If he dropped her at North Berwick, went home and went back down to get her today then he’s an even bigger Fannybaws than I thought!
I thought I recall they had a sports car and even teeny tiny wouldn’t fit in it - could be mistaken I just find it odd there’s nothing of him until they’re leaving 😂

Reactions: 2
No place like home?!! She's had a bleeping weekend away...not that far from where she lives!

• Haha
Ungrateful brat. Some people would give anything to have a weekend away child free all paid for by mumsy and dadsy 😡

Reactions: 13
Genuine question, what’s happened to her eyes? It’s becoming more and more noticeable on every picture they’re different sizes / one’s more open that the other. I never remember them being like that in their cute starter home.

Genuine question, what’s happened to her eyes? It’s becoming more and more noticeable on every picture they’re different sizes / one’s more open that the other. I never remember them being like that in their cute starter home.
I think she’s had Botox and filler and it’s gone awry.

Reactions: 6
I think she’s had Botox and filler and it’s gone awry.
Surely to Christ you’d go somewhere reputable / pay to have it sorted if it ended up like that. Still, unless it’s #gifted she prob won’t. Isn’t like her to scrimp on spending money on herself though…

Reactions: 3
What do Safiyah and Lee have in common? Baggy dresses both of them like a toddler… however I only have sympathy for one.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Surely to Christ you’d go somewhere reputable / pay to have it sorted if it ended up like that. Still, unless it’s #gifted she prob won’t. Isn’t like her to scrimp on spending money on herself though…
She only likes to spend money on herself if she can brag about it, no bragging rights over fixing her wonky eye

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.