Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine turning up on a night out in one of those outfits and telling people that strangers on the Internet picked it for her. What a bleeping simpleton! 👏

I vote none of those outfits, all far too short. Some smart trousers with a fitted top would look nice. The prostitute look isn't attractive Rebecca.........unless Rami is going to be there!
It’s because she thinks her bandy legs are gorgeous 😂

Reactions: 8
I bet she'll be swanning about the Legion thinking she's a 'local celebrity' and that everyone is thinking how generous it is of her to attend a charity do...although she'll nae make any donations that's for sure! Bet she hasn't even paid for her ticket!

Could you imagine this being a culmination of what you achieve in a morning?
videoing a tit outfit to post to strangers on the internet, walking the dog, finishing an audio book and putting a pile of laundry away?

what a life 😳

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Realistic outfits she won’t be showing:

Workplace smart casual

Commuting comfortably
in winter

Working from home - staying comfy and warm but professional for Teams calls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Why does she keep posing like this, please stop, it seriously gives me the boak! Why do that with your mouth 🤢
She’s so ugly. Everything about her is just “ick” - her skin is in terrible condition, she’s so bloated and puffy, she’s got dry blood shot looking eyes, that bleeping stupid mouth of hers looks awful - she looks like something out of planet of the apes with those lips. She’s just a complete mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She’s so ugly. Everything about her is just “ick” - her skin is in terrible condition, she’s so bloated and puffy, she’s got dry blood shot looking eyes, that bleeping stupid mouth of hers looks awful - she looks like something out of planet of the apes with those lips. She’s just a complete mess.
She’s truly the embodiment of the expression “You get the face you deserve”.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I honestly think she’s got Graves Disease. But according to her, there’s nothing wrong with her thyroid.

Reactions: 5
I honestly think she’s got Graves Disease. But according to her, there’s nothing wrong with her thyroid.
I think so to. I know someone with graves and now thinking about it her skin looks like Rebecca's.

That shacket is fugly, looks awful! Her trousers are too small too as the zip looks like it's about to burst open!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Could you imagine this being a culmination of what you achieve in a morning?
videoing a tit outfit to post to strangers on the internet, walking the dog, finishing an audio book and putting a pile of laundry away?

what a life 😳
duck THE duck OFF!!! What the actual duck is she wearing. No words. HILARIOUS 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why wear trousers that are obviously too small? Nothing against them, I quite like them but go up a size so they actually fit. She’d look much better if she didn’t wear shirts/jackets that look about 3 sizes too big.

Why wear trousers that are obviously too small? Nothing against them, I quite like them but go up a size so they actually fit. She’d look much better if she didn’t wear shirts/jackets that look about 3 sizes too big.
I was shocked she acknowledged that she could barely get them fastened, I thought she would rather not show them than admit that…but then she couldn’t aff link them and she needs birthday and Christmas pennies, those plasters for Poppy won’t buy themselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.