Mrs Meldrum #133 Tits, Tony and Tesla… A memoir

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing reels to up engagement and Instagram shows reels to more people than static photo posts.

Loads of influencers I follow are complaining that they’re having to do more reels as they’re reaching so many more people than photo posts.

She must need more money or is planning something else and wants to reach as many people as possible 🤔

Reactions: 9
Why is she obsessing over what to wear to an old man pub?! She normally goes out of the house looking like a crazy bag lady so why is she worried about going to a pub for a charity night?! Who’s she expecting to see out? Big bag Rami the shagger? I guess Lee IS away after all…..

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Again it just shows her stupidity advertising to over 100k people where and when she will be on friday night

Reactions: 12
She’s gone out for dinner and drinks with her friends looking much less dressy. I’m intrigued as to why so fancy for an old mens pub tonight.

Reactions: 6
Definitely out to catch someone’s eye tonight.
Blatantly Rami. She will be seeing him later for a nosh.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s fundraiser 🤣
Includes a meal 😂 that’ll save her cooking a teeny tiny meal, she may actually eat a decent sized portion for once.

She’ll need a pair of tights on with either of those 3 outfits, it’s November. But then she wouldn’t be able to show off her year round tan would she?

I wonder who’s minding the girls on Friday? Narrow footbed must be putting a shift in for once 😂

Reactions: 7
She looks bleeping HUGE in this ad

View attachment 1698729
Looks and sounds like a fruit loop so fake it’s embarrassing to those who
“love her” and other equally fake nice influencers are dangerous to society's collective intelligence and well being seriously 😐

Definitely out to catch someone’s eye tonight.
Blatantly Rami. She will be seeing him later for a nosh.
Well he must be easily pleased have you seen her chewing a smoothie can you even imagine her pleasuring anyone with that mouth! Ooh I just made myself feel unwell 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
My guess is Auld Sarah Raven is something to do with the charity so Begs has latched on as an excuse to get a sitter in and away from the kids.

She doesn't use fake tan does she Lee? Def not on those leather legs.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m going with the theory it’s a night out with the P1 mums. They haven’t worked her out yet and it will be one of them who has organised it.

Maybe it’s going down as a business expense and she’s getting inspired for the outfit of the day from the charity shop catwalk?

Reactions: 2
So was she going to the charity thing, a meal for her mums birthday or was her mums meal at the legion charity thing? Totally confused, she’s not mentioned her mums birthday all day??

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.